Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Slypknot is offline Member

Starting week 6

Here we go.... one thing I've noticed from taking pics is that I SUCK at posing properly. One picture might look REALLY good while another with the exact same pose looks like I have zero gains. Is there anything I can read/etc to learn how to do this properly? If nothing else than to get a better/realistic idea of what my gains are so far.

Here is the end of week 5:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Ever Progress-week5a.gif  

Obviously the left is pre-cycle and right being current....atleast I hope it's damn obvious!

Second....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Ever Progress-week5b.gif  

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your coming along bro, keep hiting it hard

stinky is offline Associate Member
    hey looks good bro.

OMG - one thing I noticed from lookin at these damn pics - it looks like I stand crooked! I mean my neck is to the right of my waist!!! I never noticed that before!! Time for a chiropractor or what?

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    keep lifting and post again in 5 weeks

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    bigger and leaner... need to work on those abs, its all about the abs

Damn I hate abs... but you're right - mine need serious work....and I guess now is the time to focus on those puppies!

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man eat more and drink more water.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    i personally dont start putting on much size until a few weeks into a cycle. Yall are making comments like hey you could have done that with creatine.Well, maybe, but he isnt done yet!

Thx gettinthere... I understand where their comments come from. One funny thing is the one about how I should have waited and built a better base. So, thinking I was a moron for not waiting I ran a survey - the results were funny...over 90% on AR felt they had started AS before they reached their 'genetic limit'. So I'm not alone on that one.

As far as the 'could have gotten that with creatine' this is also a comment from those who have not trained with me in the past. No - I (personally) could not obtain these results with creatine, because I have used it in the past and gotten nothing but thirsty. Most people think (myself included) that everyone around them should have the same results using suppliments as they themself have had. It's similar to 'when on a cycle you need to eat 6000 calories!!'. This is incorrect for someone who is my size, weight, activity level, etc....and the list goes on. However I do like the comments because although some are way off - others are very motivating and help me see stuff I've either overlooked or are incorrect on. I guess if ya don't want the good with the bad comments - don't post your pics...

I'm in the 6th week and will post one more set at 12 weeks (when my cycle is done and therapy starts).

Thanks everyone for their comments/advice/observations/etc! It's what keeps me coming back to this board!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Damn, I was always hoping that you were that chick in your avatar!

Anyways bro, you are comming along quite well. I didn't see much in the week 1 to 3 transformation, but at week 5 I see a good deal of mass gained. Good job and keep it comming.

f*cking ecto is offline New Member
    I don't understand why you're on the juice already... I can see, you don't eat much, so you probably will lose the mass you've gained from the AS and also because you lifted only since september last year... I don't get this. Take your juice serious dude, stop smoking, eat more, you have only 1 body, why fuck it up... No offence bro, but be smarter next time

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i agree with u bro:S no big change

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information