DJkid is offline New Member

Month 4-Progress pics

Hey guys. I worked out on and off for a few years but now i've been very strict. I started 4 months ago weighing 170 pounds with ZERO definition in my muscles. I still have a long way to go but seeing my own progress and having people ask me if i'm on roids is a good feeling. I know how to eat and lift now and am making gains every week. My bench started at 165 pounds for 1 for mmonths ago and my max now is at 265 pounds. I don't really take an supplements,,just eat good food and lots of protein. I started a little cardo as well and my abs are coming in now. I looked like TOTAL shit before. I wish i had before pics because it is a dramatic change. I'm not satisfied with how I look yet but i'm going to keep getting stronger and bigger and and work harder with less and less body fat. I weight 180 pounds now. Please check out my pics. I know i can't pose yet....I'm getting A LOT of my motivation from watching pumping iron 3 times a day!! lol.....anyway let me know.

http://groups.msn.com/BodybuildingPr...4/shoebox.msnw

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    keep it up!! keep doping that cardio hit the good food and look into supplemts later if your can. But if you say it's progress than keep the train rollin!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

DJkid is offline New Member

hey Guys...

thanks bro..

Guys, criticism is good. If i look like shit tell me! lol

by the way, i'm 20 years old and 5'5.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Bro, those pictures are really too dark to see anything.

Thread Information