Grappler83 is offline New Member

hi im new here (pics)

Hey whats up guys. Thought I would post my pics here and see what you guys think. Im 6'1 170-175. I would say my BF is 9-11%. Been working out for 4 years more or less. Lately I have not been as focused on working out b/c I have started training Brazilian Jiujitsu 5+ times a week.

I got long skinny chicken legs that im not going to bother posting. I have grown to like them; my squat sucks but it helps in BJJ.

The pics are pretty crappy I will try and get some better ones when I am down in Miami for the summer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hi im new here (pics)-3.jpg  

back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hi im new here (pics)-1.jpg  

Oh yea, I have never done steriods .

Im not a powerlifter or bodybuilder. I just go the gym 3 days a week and try and hit my core lifts and keep my aux lifts compound.

I dont do squats anymore and do leg calathinics (sp?) in their place.

Hindu squats and wrestling drills (taking shots, duckwalks, stance work, etc). I do deadlifts, but nothing real heavy.

I guess you can say Im a casual lifter that knows a little bit here and there.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    You look real good bro low bf and very solid.I think working out only 3 times a week is great it will help keep overtraining out of the picture and it will help in recovery for new mass.Peace

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    You look like you have a solid base bro...Nice abs...

Can hide from the squat racks, you'll end up becoming an old man who can't get out off the couch without help.

On the BJJ, well Im a Wing Chun expert and quite frankly BJJ cant touch Wing Chun...We got too many quick strikes!!!

chinups Guest
    Great overall shape obviously. But I think if you hit chest heavy and build that chest up you will look 10 x better and I think you have the foundation to do it within a 1-3 months. Good luck

Thread Information