Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assassinator is offline Associate Member

Summer abs, almost here.

Well, i had a bit of fat around the bottom, and the sides, 2 months ago, lost a bit, a bit more work to be done, before i am satisfied.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer abs, alomst here.-abs-2-april-16.jpg  
    Last edited by Assassinator; 04-16-2003 at 04:01 AM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer abs, alomst here.-abs-april-16.jpg  

Veins showing now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer abs, alomst here.-just-sitting.jpg  

No one was at home to take the pics for me, and the damn program has no timer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer abs, alomst here.-body-abs.jpg  

Billon is offline Junior Member
    they are there!
    in the eyes of "normal" people you look pretty lean...!
    lean enough for the beach anyway...
    but not enough on this forum perhaps

fight on

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Hey man...looking good...keep up the good work

alevok Guest
    looking large and cut bro, everyone's dream

alevok Guest
    and your abs look very even and straight unlike my funny looking abs

cdog is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro .what are you doing for your gut as far as a workout goes?Again very nice bro and looking good for summer.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Shave off the hair and you're set!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Originally posted by cdog
    looking good bro .what are you doing for your gut as far as a workout goes?Again very nice bro and looking good for summer.
    Decline lying leg raises, with ankle weights, 4 sets of 20-25.
    Weighted or BW situps, flat/decline, 3 sets to failure.
    Side crunches on a machine, 2 sets x 25-30.

I've been using this workout for quite a while now, and its pretty good, i train abs x 2 a week.
    I've also upped my cardio to 3 times aweek, and i started doing HIT today.

Originally posted by Carlos_E
    Shave off the hair and you're set!
    Not an option bro, shaving will just result in more and thicker hair growth, trust me, i once shaved my upper chest, and the hair looks darker and thicker than the hair i didnt shave.

Waxing ... hhmmm, I donno about that.
    Its still ok now, if it gets worse over the next 1-2 years, i''ll have to do something.

When i win the lottery, I'll invite all of you for some Laser Hair Removal with me !

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Looking awesome at 17.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Assassinator

Not an option bro, shaving will just result in more and thicker hair growth, trust me, i once shaved my upper chest, and the hair looks darker and thicker than the hair i didnt shave.

Waxing ... hhmmm, I donno about that.
    Its still ok now, if it gets worse over the next 1-2 years, i''ll have to do something.

When i win the lottery, I'll invite all of you for some Laser Hair Removal with me !
    i have the same problem, use clippers they work awesome.
    looks like your leaning out/keeping all your muscle.
    good work bro!

buff jo is offline New Member
    looking good bro, did you take those pics during the cycle or afterwards?

chinups Guest
    Abs are sick man. Good job. If you shave it is just theory that it grows back thicker and is not true. When you shave it doesn't even get to the folicles where the root is, you are just hitting the hair that shows. Anyone see the episode on MTV....SHAVE THAT SHIT SON!!!!

Originally posted by buff jo
    looking good bro, did you take those pics during the cycle or afterwards?
    I dont cycle.

Well, if the hair really pisses me off in the future, i'll see what to do, im not one who likes shaving, I shave da face once a week

buff jo is offline New Member

I dont cycle.

Well, if the hair really pisses me off in the future, i'll see what to do, im not one who likes shaving, I shave da face once a week
    trust me dude, once you remove the hair, you'll look so much better, and if it grows back, you can shave it again

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Hey assasin looking great bro, I gota get my abs showing like that any tips???

Hag Sameah!

Originally posted by tolinka
    Hey assasin looking great bro, I gota get my abs showing like that any tips???

Hag Sameah!
    Cardio ... cardio ... cardio.

Hag sameach to you 2 bro !

The one think i dont like, is, i can gain all the fat around the sides in 1 week, without watching what i eat, and not doing cardio. This is a critical time for me, i must do my SHIT !

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    I can see them bro!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Just shave the sweater and they are there......looking great Bro very impressive for 17 year old, very impressive period...WOW...XXL

Heres another one, the shine is good oll sweat , if you're wondering.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer abs, alomst here.-standing-abs.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer abs, alomst here.-hips-side1.jpg  

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    Props bro!! Now go shave!! for what its worth i got a norelco wet/dry shaver and in the morning while "sitting down" i shave my arms, next morning i shave my legs, next morning my chest and repeat. It doesnt take 3 min and the difference as spoken by Toby Keith, "Whos yo daddy, whos yo baby...!!!"

chinups Guest
    In my opinion you have the perfect base at 17. Keep at it man and when you are in your twenties you are going to be flawless. Mid twenties you pop a cycle and dang!!!!!!

Dont know about a cycle chinup.. i dont know if i want to take roids, but who knows, i might want to then, my long term goal is to be 200 lean, and im sure over the years, it will be possible, problem is i can only go steady for another 1 ½ years, then i join the army for 3 years, and bodybuilding in the army just wont happen, insufficient food, sleep, no gym, its impossible, ill have to start all over again, at the age of 22, but thats the future, and anything can happen.

chinups Guest
    Dude are you serious? They train over there and you will def. come back bigger and leaner. Roids are big in the armed forces too. Well that may be a rumor but thats what I heard.

on a side note lets not forget about herschel walker and other individuals who get completley jacked form calistetics (spelled wrong)

Its not like the special forces in the states, everyone goes to the army here, i know they dont make you lift weights weekly, its all physical training such as running.

chinups Guest
    Sorry man I thought you were in the states. Every person I know who goes to the marines comes back all jacked up and other armed forces as well

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Shaven hair doesnt grow faster/slower/thicker/thinner than unshaven. It, rate and thickness, is all predetermined by the hair follicle. It only looks thicker because the hair gets shaven at a sharp angle.

Haig Semach as well!!!

This passover stuff, Ive been to two passover dinners, is messing with my Swolecat diet. Im gonna have to start strong again tomorrow.
    Last edited by AbsolutelyLethal; 04-17-2003 at 08:56 PM.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by chinups
    Sorry man I thought you were in the states. Every person I know who goes to the marines comes back all jacked up and other armed forces as well
    I dont see this as being true at all, all my friends who are marines go off to camp and come back losing at least 10lbs!

Originally posted by 956Vette

I dont see this as being true at all, all my friends who are marines go off to camp and come back losing at least 10lbs!
    In Israel you're in the army for 3 years, it's compulsary, during the 3 years, you do stuff.. dont ask me what ... but being able to train and do what you want, just wont happen.

For the first 2 months, you are sent off to basic training, where they screw your ass, im joining at the army at 190, i dont care, i dont wanna loose all i got in the first 2 months.
    After the army, i'll have to get back into things, i know what i will be capable of, because i've shown what i can achieve now, and you only get wiser with age

But its gonna really suck stopping what i love, I'm gonna need psychological help your something, just like an addict ....

FATHER FLEX is offline New Member
    Ever think about moving to the states??? Your English is obviously good enough.

By the way the abs are looking good dude, how much leaner are you looking to go.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by alevok
    and your abs look very even and straight unlike my funny looking abs
    I was thinking the same thing. Also, I agree with Carlos, shave the body hair... and facial hair.

FACIAL hair ?!?!

No way bro ... I'm keeping the gotee, i look like a baby without it, I've ha it for over one year !!!!

FATHER FLEX : Once you're 16, and you leave the country you can not come back, the army puts you down , as a RUNAWAY, if you come back you get put in military prison or something like that, and you have to do 3 years service like everyone.
    I have aunt and uncle in NY... My english is good, because i spent 14 years of my life living in SOUTH AFRICA.

My thread has been revived

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    FACIAL hair ?!?!

No way bro ... I'm keeping the gotee, i look like a baby without it, I've ha it for over one year !!!!

FATHER FLEX : Once you're 16, and you leave the country you can not come back, the army puts you down , as a RUNAWAY, if you come back you get put in military prison or something like that, and you have to do 3 years service like everyone.
    I have aunt and uncle in NY... My english is good, because i spent 14 years of my life living in SOUTH AFRICA.

My thread has been revived
    just goes too show, democracy is a beautiful thing!
    that is total bullshit bro. reminds me of the movie "ants"(i think thats what its called), born, labeled, then shipped off....why dont you just leave if you have family in hte states? if i lived in a country that handed me a rifle and a bunk, and told me this was my life, i would piss on thier flag and tell them to go find other children too breed into "soldiers". sorry bro, no flame, just had too vent a little. its just not right.
    abs looking good btw
    peace
    tank
    Last edited by thetank; 04-25-2003 at 08:33 PM.

Let me explain something to you Tank.
    Israelis love their country... ok, this tiny 22 000 SqKm place is all there is, and Isaelis would die for their country. I am not Israeli, and i couldnt give a shit about this place, but going to the army is something you need to do, for 3 years, from what i have heard, its 3 of the best years of your life. If you dont go to the army, you're nothing, when you apply for a job, and they ask you, did you go to the army ? and you say no, they will say piss of......

I still have 1 ½ yrs left of school, and i can not run away to the states, if i do, i can never come back, i dont want to live in America, my whole family is here.

Sometimes i still wish my parents didnt leave South Africa, but i've been here for 3 ½ yrs and i seem to like this place, their is no future for white jewish people in SA. Everyone i know their is trying to leave, but the dont have the finanace to go anywhere.

MegaBOOBs is offline New Member
    Dude, the christians, arabs and all kind of those peoples, do they have to do the military as well?

An Israeli citizen has to !
    Orthadox jews, do not have to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information