Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    slowmo21 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by David B.

You're so well-proportioned that you could have stated just about any height within reason and it would have been believable. From the pic I would have guessed 6'0".

--dnb
    Ditto what he said. Very good proportions and you're making awesome progress.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

I too am glad to hear about low dose cycles...very nice! And also very encouraging for an AS virgin like myself!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Re: Two weeks :)

Originally posted by demetri
    Here's the latest pic from today. I'm a little bit tighter, my abs are getting crazy little veins starting to come out.

You can see the progress. You look tighter and you're not losing size. Great work man.

What do you do for legs?

chinups Guest
    Any sides as of yet? Love the cycle.

demetri is offline Member
    Sides? Yes, I cry like little french girl when I watch movies. I'm also super congested and get stupid muscle cramps.

Re: Re: Two weeks :)

Originally posted by Carlos_E

You can see the progress. You look tighter and you're not losing size. Great work man.

What do you do for legs?
    Squats, step-ups, leg extensions, leg curls, stiff legged dead lifts, and good mornings (super setted with the stiff legged dead lifts). Basically a nice quick workout that really blasts the legs.

ichiban is offline Female Member
    WOW!! Very impressive....you have perfect semetry.This is coming from a girl (FWIW)....I dislike it when a guy is top heavy with his muscle. Any muscle size/amount is a very good thing ( we can't all be perfect) but, symetry is the KEY! You are like a perfect mirror image! What is your diet like?

Sorry....I ain't no good at spell'n!! ---Ichiban

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    demetri, I see your stomach tightening up a lot. You're doing a great job of staying full, glad to see those dosages are working for you. And I agree, very nice symmetry!

Thanks Pumpseeker and Ichiban.

Ichiban,

I'm doing a CKD right now. Basically the Body Opus but I don't start the refeed as Duchaine recommends on Friday afternoon. I only carb up from Saturday Night at 10 pm to Sunday Night at 10 pm.

This seems to work best as I fully load my muscles and I don't spill over too bad.

I'm hoping to look even tighter once I cut out the creatine.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    keep us updated, i can tell huge differences already

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    u look great...i'm envious

good luck with the show!

Smile

Well, what you're doing is obviusly working for ya. It sounds like all you have to do is give it a little time.....you are so there allready IMO!

The fact that you use smart, low doses is awesome. You don't just wear your muscle (however it makes a goo B-Day suit!!), you use it! That takes major dedication and hard work (I wish you could bottle that and sell it! You would be one wealthy stud!)!!

Ah shucks Ichiban, you're making me blush.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Look great what was your body weight in the pictures, start, cuurent. I'm also 5-5 but over 190 lbs 25% BF. I'm trying to get a picture up as soon as I figure how to reduce image file size. I just started training after 7 year layoff, I'm 42 and my family had me busy and I just coudn't get motivated.

Mark.

Right now I'm around 160. First picture I was around 165 to 170.

I plan on being 150 in 4 weeks while mainting my current muscle volume, based on this weeks progress I'm thinking that's wishfull thinking. Time will tell.

tatty is offline Member
    Looking awesome bro. You definitely achieved great symmetry! Honestly, something to strive for, for me.

Originally posted by tatty
    Looking awesome bro. You definitely achieved great symmetry! Honestly, something to strive for, for me.
    Thanks, I wish I could take credit for the symmetry. I used to think it was a result of my training, but now I think it's more from mom and dad.

3 week progress pic

Here's the latest after completing 3 weeks of the cycle.

oops, I suppose it helps to attach the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren Progress Pics-tren-4.jpg  

thickmass is offline Member
    thanks for the update

However because the pic is so much larger than the earlier ones it's hard to see the difference clearly.

Your upper body looks pretty similar but your calves have blown up.

I have found from experience that oics are deceiving during a cycle. Being 2 dimensional they just cannot show how thick you're getting. While your chest and delts and arms look the same from the front, I'm sure they are thicker from the side view.

Secondly measurements dont tell the full story either. In my case my back has filled in considerably and my delts are bigger all round but this will not show up on tape measures. The most a deeper, thicker back adds is about 1/2 an inch because its over such a large surface.

What I'm saying is you know yourself what your progress is like, and the thing to do is post before and faters rather than 3 weeks in since aas take much more than 3 weeks to show real noticeable changes.

Can you tell us the changes to your body in real terms, ie: have u gotten thicker, are you getting more defined? Harder? etc.

tm.

My desire here is to show weekly progress. I don't expect there to be much of a change from week to week, but I'm hoping to see a definate progression from start to finish.

I've been taking other pics but I decided on the Crab pose. I don't want to flood the board with too many pics. I'll show some other poses when I'm done with the cycle.

I am getting more vascular on my abdomen and legs. The pictures really don't show this (could be the flash killing the shadows). My calves are getting quite a bit leaner and stronger (I only train calves if I'm doing a show).

My chest is getting weaker though. I upped my cals last week after an abysmal chest workout. It didn't seem to help this week. It's odd because I'm thicker and leaner than last year, and 10 lbs heavier too. I'm a little stronger than last year, but not much. I think I did better on half the doseage of Tren .

I did notice that when I started the tren my body temp went up quite a bit. That may explain my disappearing chest.

airpit is offline New Member
    demetri u look great keep up the good work

Hey Mr. Hot Bod....you look great as always. keep working hard and don't forget to give mom and dad a hug for the awesome genes!!

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    Lookin ripped bro, whats ur current bf% estimate look like?

I peg it to be around 8%. I'm starting to get loopy so it must be under 10.

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    Great work bro. Im at 10.5% myself and looking to see your level of results this next time around. Keep it up

BIG R is offline Member
    Demetri,

Dam! When You got it You got it! And you've got it D! I can not even tell that you are 5'5 in the PICS that you post.....that is a great sighn of good symmetry...everything is the right size. You can go places in BB'ing if you are willing to go and let nothing get in your way. DO IT BRO!!! DO IT!! Good luck with your competition in '03. This will be the 1st time that I try Tren for competition and I wanted to see this particualr tread. Worked good on you.

DUMBmestic that is the most stupid thing that I've ever heard of......"your penis shrinking" That has NOTHING to do with AS usage. All I can say is that some of us got dealt a better set of cards than others........sorry. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

R

Big R, Tren is amazing. You can gain muscle after cutting calories really low. You can burn fat without cutting calories. It's truely remarkable.

What I like is that you don't hold much water with it either. I think it's one of the better contest drugs out there.

Thanks for the comments btw. This will be my last year competing, I'm thinking I want to go back to a normal lifestyle ... well more normal than now. Contest prep is starting to make me batty.

Gosh Tren . sounds awesome......how is it for girls?

It's more androgenic than Testosterone . I don't know any woman that have tried it but it would have a dramatic effect. The sides are pretty bad for men and I imagine that for women they would be that much worse.

Ask yourself if you'd take testosterone and could handle the side effects. If the answer is yes then you may want to consider tren , if the answer is no then stay far away.

Woops!! I would never take testosterone !! I think I will stay a girl!
    Oh well....wrong drug!

I think that's a good choice

Thumbs up Week 4

The skin on my abs is really starting to get thin. I've dropped under 160 lbs this week and my strength has moved up a little bit, though I find it harder to squat now with the smaller waist.

I've also noticed that my legs are a lot more vascular this past week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren Progress Pics-tren-5.jpg  
    Last edited by demetri; 05-24-2003 at 06:50 PM.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Very nice

looking fantastic, should take the pics in posing trunks though rather than cover up 1/2 your quads

BIG R is offline Member
    THATS IT! I'm splitting to go buy my Tren today! I saw it last week and was just pricing at the vets but I think that the results here POVE its worth its weight in GOLD.

Demetri lookin' Bad ASS!

R

Originally posted by thickmass
    looking fantastic, should take the pics in posing trunks though rather than cover up 1/2 your quads
    You're right, time to dust those babies off. Just have to remember to shave my hairy Greek ass.

Originally posted by demetri

You're right, time to dust those babies off. Just have to remember to shave my hairy Greek ass.
    errr.... kepp that ass covered man, just wanna see the wheels

murph is offline Member
    looks great man.........keep up the hard work.....

5 Weeks

I think I cut my calories too low. Everything seems to be getting way harder, more vascular, and stronger with the exception of my chest. It appears to be getting small and week

I'm hoping the fat loss is somehow contributing to a loss of leverage that my chest had and when I fatten up again the poundage will come back to the bench.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren Progress Pics-tren-6.jpg  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information