Thread: My pics..

Denmark is offline Junior Member

My pics..

Flame away i can take it!, know im fat, but i am going to put more effort into getting leaner!. Here we go!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Bro, where's the picture???

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Just change it in photoshop and convert into .jpg.

Hope this will do..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics..-picture21-002.jpg  

D-BolMan is offline New Member
    I like how you mold your love handles into a v-shape hehe

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    lol at dbol man , but serously good foundation, you know what you need to do now

Originally posted by D-BolMan
    I like how you mold your love handles into a v-shape hehe

Hahaha! , well youre right , but what would you do with lovehandles like mine, at least im not embarresed with my body.
    because i know im more than a ton of lard

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Denmark...you obviously have some good size to work with. You know what you have to do. I would guess your BF to be around 25-26% and you should work on getting it down to 12-14% withot losing muscle. I'm currently at 18-20% (look at my pics) which is way too high. I've just started a long, bulking (first 10 weeks) then cutting (next 10 weeks) cycle that will end in April. What are your plans? Are you planning on a cycle? If so, what does it look like? What about diet?

I give you much respect for having the balls to post your pics, you won't get any flames here bro (especially from any member who won't post their own pics), just constructive criticism.

Thanx there Pete , i am thinking about cutting down to 225-235, I made a post in Steroid Q about advice to put a cutting cycle together, maybe later on i will start competing. got plenty of backup in the gym if i set the goal, so no cycles for me right now . I think you guessed right on my bf, 3 months ago it was measured to 23,7% (pliers) right before a cycle, so 25% is a good shot. yeah you have a massive build, with that extra mass you are putting on right now i think we have something to look forward to see here on the board .

Weight:275-280 (126kg)
    Height:6` (185cm)
    cycles: Im not natural, thats for sure (can post a before pic from 1998 238lbs)

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you are certainly a big mofo. BTW, what's up with the ass sweat? you couldn't change before you had you're pic taken???

Shredz is offline Respected Member

time to cut up

got great size..and density..it is just time to cut up..better start after newyears..or else the summer will come faster then you think..you can do it bud..

dane26
    you are certainly a big mofo. BTW, what's up with the ass sweat? you couldn't change before you had you're pic taken???

love it dane.

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    not a flame at all but with that much bodyfat no one should be touching anabolics for a number of reasons. for the first reason it won't even be noticable like no offence at all but if someone saw you they would not be able to even know you train let alone that you touched steroids . you don't really need steroids to accomplish your goals right now. just diet really strict chicken broccoli and shakes, and do a shitload of cardio, take some xenedrine possibly clen if you really wanted. you might be in trouble though because all that fat in your stomach area looks very loose and soft meaning it didn't just happen overnight and the only way to loose that is lipo. again not a flame just some advice to think about (mostly holding off on steroids and just eating clean and doing cardio)

aljordan45 is offline New Member
    Bro just from hearing all the people critique you on your pics, I hope this lights a fire under your ass that don't stop! If I was you I would have so much go power it is unbelievable! So take all this comments to the gym with ya and get huge man. Keep up posted and good luck!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JuiceSlut
    [B]not a flame at all but with that much bodyfat no one should be touching anabolics for a number of reasons. for the first reason it won't even be noticable like no offence at all but if someone saw you they would not be able to even know you train let alone that you touched steroids .

Thanx for all the replies , keep em comming.
    Wrong, in the US you may get a way with it, in DK nobody is doubting that you use AS. There is no one in the city i live (10000 people), that matches my size, at same age or younger, those who is as big is really fat and do not train, but its not healthy for me i give you that.

Dane , the pics was taken after training when i got a little pump, and i stood posing for about 20m which is harder than most people think .

korsow is offline Associate Member
    To be honest, im not much diffrent lookin than u. :-) But im whiter. and I got the goat tee thing goin' for me. ,, got the same love handle shit. haha, ill post my Picture one of these days, as soon as i FINISh my cycle. PEACE, KORSOW

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Having your pic posted should be great motivation to work hard and return with the "after" pics. Good luck bro!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Nice Size! I know how hard it is to post a pic when your not as lean as some people on the board (check mine out) but good for you you got muscle and balls. Keep training and eating right.. can't wait to see the after pic!

Rocket

Originally posted by Rocket
    Nice Size! I know how hard it is to post a pic when your not as lean as some people on the board (check mine out) but good for you you got muscle and balls. Keep training and eating right.. can't wait to see the after pic!
    Rocket
    Thank you Rocket, yes it is not easy posting pics, when there is a lot big shredded guys around!, but i thougth that i couldnt be the only one on the board that is out of shape! , by the way nice arms Rocket

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up solid foundation , imagine what you can look like by cutting up

If you cut up you will still look huge

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Thats the hardest part putting your own picture up Bro you got good mass keep working

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    bump

Mike Guest
    Ok this post kind of bothers me. He posted his picture with huge amounts of courage and you guys assume you know exactly what his goals are and you start criticizing from there. Well if it's constructive then by all means word it as if it were so then continue. But if you are just trying to be condescending then please back off of the guy.

Denmark -

I can tell you have trained a day in your life. I can tell very easily in fact - You seem like you would be pretty strong and I would love to see others posting their pictures because i have a feeling that your strength will far outweigh many people on this board.
    I think you have a GREAT foundation - trust me you have a foundation that is easier to build on than someone with a naturally skinny frame. YOU decide what your goals are and what you want to acheive and then YOU go for it. I admire your courage and dedication and if you were offended in this thread I sincerely apologize that you posting your pictures here has caused that. You should not have to be ashamed of the way you look or where you are at in your training. It takes someone being completely humble to start growing. I learned that the hard way. Until you can admit what you are not - you will never be what you want to be. Anyone that does not understand that point are the guys in the gym that NEVER grow because they are too busy trying big lifts with bad form and maxing bench all the time to impress someone else. The irony is amusing....

I don't know what your goals are but personally I think you look great and there is no way I would tell you that because you have body fat that you are not ready for AS. Not EVERYONE wants to be the perfect BBer. Personally - I DONT. If someone handed me Ronnie Coleman's body tomorrow I would turn it down. I don't go for that.

I like powerlifters, most of whom keep their gut that comes from eating so much to gain the massive amounts of muscle they have. I dont know if your goal is the perfect BBer body or what but in all honesty you actually have a great Powerlifting build to start with.

BTW - Grant Pitts is GOD and has a fairly good sized belly....

And that is why Mike is God because he is right

ptbyjason Guest
    I cleaned the post up.

Guys be respectful and offer Constructive criticism, not flames. That is just immature.

Denmark, keep up the good work bro. You will reach your goals soon, just keep working on it.

IM Glad you Did Jason these are one of the times I wish I could edit the posts. The guy has more heart and I am sure a better physic than most and he has enoough guts to post it here..

freakout is offline Associate Member
    I need updates!!

Keep us motivated.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Denmark as for not being abl to tell that you work out.. i can tell, but not as much as if you were say about 30-40 pounds lighter, i can tell that you have the build, it's just hidden. Good luck with your goals bro.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Denmark, who gives a shit what you look like now? It's what you will look like down the road when you bust your ass in the gym and eat a healthy diet. Nobody is really flaming you bro it's just critisism (or at least it's suppossed to be). Look man, look at some of the diet threads and start doing some cardio and you will be able to see some changes in no time. I'm glad you posted your pic for us to see, just shows that anybody can have a desire to make themselves a better person. Nobody will flame you here so don't be afraid to ask questions and good luck.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro,
    I would lean out before you hit the sauce. Keep us posted on the progress

Billmister is offline Member
    Hey denmark let me tell you something. Just by looking at your picture i can tell you work out hard, it seems in my eyes that you have a good amount of muscle mass. Don't think your fat man, beleive me i've seen worst, and they got in the best shape. All you have to do is have a plan of diet and cardio. YOu have a great body to work with man. You got the steak, now cut it up. That's all. YOur lats look great, Big arms, and some chest. Your legs are not bad at all either. Just hit that cardio and a well diet, you'll see incredable results... keep working out hard to keep that muscle mass. protein to.

Thread Information