Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    alevok Guest

Gh works with insulin, proven fact

I got better results with combining Gh with insulin and lt-3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gh works with insulin, proven fact-july16a.jpg  
    Last edited by alevok; 07-18-2003 at 12:30 PM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Alevok, how much do you run and how long have you been running it? I've been doing a lot of reading up on it and was wondering how it has been working for people who use it. I know, from reading your past posts you done other cycles, how does this one compair?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    Good to hear. Any new pics? Your development has to be one of the beter ones on the board. Like to see how it's improved.

alevok Guest
    I did 5 months 4iu/d. Gh allows you to eat everything and not gain fat, meantime it develops new muscle cell but w/ a combination of lt-3 insulin , test and anabolic steroids . It keeps me in good shape no matter how awful I eat.
    Damn bros I was not around for a while and AR changed its format which I did not like it, it is not user friendly as it used to be, had hard time to attach a photo and why I am back to "member"

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow.... You look a lot bigger and ripped. Great work.

alevok Guest
    relaxed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gh works with insulin, proven fact-july16b.jpg  

alevok Guest
    need more size though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gh works with insulin, proven fact-july-16.jpg  

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro I said it once but I'll say it again, I would kill to look like that.

I hate you. J/J bro. Thanks for the reply. How long do you plan on running it? I had heard that you can be lax on the diet and still look great. Did you eat clean as possible or did it not even matter? I'm approaching 40 fast and might give it a go further down the road. I'm no way near your level of experience so it might be a few more years before I get around to it. You're my hero, much success to you Bro.

murph is offline Member
    hey great to hear that you got the results you were wanting ...........you look awsome dude ....4real................ the viens are looking killer aswell,............ Murph..

alevok Guest
    I am 4 days away from completing a 5 month 4iu/d cycle. All the way along I ate whatever I wanted but never failed to consume 250-300gr of protein/d. It is amazing that Gh allows you to consume higher calories while improving your vascularity. I love that stuff. I made few mistakes down the road now I learned from my bads so my next Gh cycle will be more usefull to me.

BDTR is offline Retired
    What did your slin dosage look like?

Jason Donovan is offline Junior Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    What did your slin dosage look like?
    Nice gym

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll say!! Not that your previous results weren't impressive, but you've certainly "taken it up a notch".

Phatsac is offline New Member

Nice

Your looking great like usual. I would agree with some of the others i would love to get to that physical condition. I wonder what would happen to you if you did actually clean up your diet on your next cycle. I bet you would get ripped to shreads. It may even be a bit scarry. Think about it. No matter what thou you look awesome. Keep up the hard training and working out.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Any pics of the wheels Bro?

Black_Curtain is offline New Member
    Looking good. Definitly imrpoved version now that you added that slin.
    How can you afford those amounts of GH

alevok Guest
    I did 12iu of slin

BDTR is offline Retired
    Twice a day or just Post workout?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    yo you look good but where are your traps?

BDTR is offline Retired
    haha I'll gladly trade my traps for his body.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    great chest development.......

alevok Guest
    No I did once a day, I got insulin attacks that scared me to rum twice daily.
    I have underdeveloped traps eventhough I do shrugs with 395lb!

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Looking badass bro! Great work, but I am starting to wonder if you could really do anything wrong body wise with your genetics. Bulking, leaning, not doing a damn thing, doesn't matter you are still going to look better then I could ever dream of looking. You are the man!

Peace,
    CC

BDTR is offline Retired
    Try heavy deadlifts. My traps would never grow with shrugs but as soon as i hit the 500 mark with deads they blew up. I don't do shrugs anymore.

No I did once a day, I got insulin attacks that scared me to rum twice daily.
    I have underdeveloped traps eventhough I do shrugs with 395lb!

alevok Guest
    thanx for the tip bdtr

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Do you think 22 iu of slin a day is to much? cause I read somewhere that it should be your bodyweight divided by 10 for the iu dose. And how much GH should you run at 200 lbs?

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Looking shredded and huge... how much are you weighing now?

die hard is offline New Member
    damn bro...you look like rambo!!!!!! keep it up!

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    alevok, are the bumps on your stomach from the injections? If so, how long do they last? Would you recommend a begginer with GH use 4iu/day or would you suggest more based on your experience? How much t3 were you using / day and how were you cycling it? How long did you run the androgens as well? Sorry I am full of questions, thanks in advance. Good job, btw: looking like a Euro pimp. You need jewelry and a fast italian or german car with a woman in each arm to complete the image.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenFloyd
    are the bumps on your stomach from the injections?
    Im not Alevok,...... but i think they might be viens,..... i get them when my b/f % .drops low too..... and hey Alevok,...... your traps dont looks that small at all,....... the pics are not really flexing (other than the first one).. and that mucsle group isnt easy to see with your hair sorta in front of them...(traps)..... besides i`ve seen your back pic ......and from that pic ...i didnt notice anything at all SMALL.... . once again ..great job .. Murph
    Last edited by murph; 07-21-2003 at 11:51 AM.

bigpump9 is offline New Member
    great. were are the legs

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    wow that looks hard to maintain. what's your diet?

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Need to widen the shoulders, because your chest over powers it so much. But im geussing you are pretty tall 6'2+, so much more difficult than someone my size at 5'10.

You look good though, size and shredz.

alevok Guest
    Bro when I tried 20iu I almost passed out, it gave me sudden shaky hands and starvation for carb.
    I am not an insulin expert but I am 230lb at 6'3'' and 12 iu worked great for me. From what I read and heard someone at 200lb has to use at least 4iu for min 90 days. some people take 4iu in the morning 4iu before bed. Since I can not afford that much of Gh I did 4iu for 150days and happy with results now.
    those small bumps are fat deposits and have nothing to do with my AS use, I had them way before I started BB. I had some bigger ones removed. Some people (mostly guys) get them and it is heriditary(spelled wrong I guess) my brother has them too, they do not hurt you but fuck up the look. when injecting gh you get small bumps but they go away in an our, no big deal.
    Golden Floyd, IMO you can start taking GH if you are 25 or older but it works with the combo of t-3, test, AS and you better have some previous experience with test and the others.
    I ran lt-3 for only 3 weeks of 25mcg/d. I had bad experience with lt-3 with a higher dose last year so I only took 25mcg, thats all. I ran a 8 week of 400mg primo and 300mg propionate

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Ale u definetly got bigger and still managed to stay just as ripped if not more then your last pics.
    Great job :-)

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I also have these small fat deposits , three big ones in my legs. Ill prob. get them removed also. the feel like hard bumps and you wanna squeeze the little buggers. how much do they cost to get removed?

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Man I don't know what to say your a physical speciment. Makes me want to just give up on lifting.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    great motivation alevok, thanks for the responses as well. You did not taper the t3, correct? For that length of time, was your fat loss noticably increased, or was it hard to tell because the diet was off?

demetri is offline Member

Thumbs up Impressive

You've added some serious quality since the last pics I've seen of you. You're chest and arms have some great thickness to them.

You're making me jealous, I've always wanted to try GH ... now more than ever. The insuline is what scares me though.

Lisa is offline Female Member
    love the hair,good size too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information