Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    I got better results with combining Gh with insulin and lt-3
    hey alevoc check ur pms bro ,i pmedya ast week .

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Man,thats just the motivation i was waiting for to take insulin with gh...you runned the insuline for 5 months straight??? You inject the insuline at the same time of gh???
    Sorry about the tons of questions...but your cycle is the one i´m preparing to start next month..(already got the gear)
    Man, you´re looking fck´n lean..i hope to get lean as you........you´re the man!!!!!!Awesome!!!!

The Butcher is offline Member
    Looking good as always Alevok. Your status has changed back to "Member" (as has mine) b/c when we changed over to the new format, a new hierarchy was created for the status. Fear not, most bros here recognize your name and avatar, so you will find that people will not mistake you for a novice.

I was curious as to what kind of GH you were taking. You are in Europe somewhere, correct? Have you heard anything about Somajects from Eurotech? They are supposedly from Germany. Just wandering what you have heard about it. I can get Serostim from the pharmacy here in the states, so i will probably use that next time just to insure legitimacy, but I was wondering about the Eurotech product. Any info you have would be appreciated.

What kind of slin were you using? If you are getting shaky, light-headed, etc, you need to be ingesting more carbs after your shot. You should be able to do fine taking 20+iu/day of the slin as long as you are taking in enough carbs, and the slin shots are spaced far enough appart. When you were doing two shots of slin/day, how long did you wait between the first and the second shot? Did you take your GH all at once, or did you split it up. Thanks bro.

Butcher

alevok Guest
    bigollegs,
    those fat deposits called Nippon and have to be removed surgically. They drive you crazy, once I was so close to cut myself and take that fucker out of me. In Turkey this kind of operations do not cost as much as in the US.
    xtremesports14, I was not born like this bro, dedication and patience are the keys. Keep it up.
    Goldenfloyd,
    I did not taper down t-3 since I sticked to 1 tab/d for 21 days. I can not tell the difference, probably hepled a little, for entire 5months I ate everything and stayed somewhat lean. I observed that people who stopped taking GH got leaner a month later.

alevok Guest
    Loganxxx,
    I did insulin at the fifth month of my GH cycle, I wish I started earlier, learning from mistakes. I injected insulin and GH in the morning at the same time after breakfast. I make sure I got food around me in case of hunger attacks.
    The butcher,
    I did norditropin(GH) by nova nordisk and actrapid(insulin) by nova nordisk. They say it is important that gh and insulin both made by the same manufacturer. I did one 4iu shot Gh e/d in the morning and a single insulin shot 12iu e/d.
    sorry did not hear anything about somajects

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Alevok,

Your chest is looking full as hell. And you're so goddamn lean! Great progress bro. Gh must be cheaper in Istanbul...around here, I can get it but the cost is too much to consider at this point. I'll stick with AS only for a while until my gains stop. Question- how many AS only cycles did you run before deciding to do Gh? How much did you actually gain while on the gh cycle? Obviously, you lost BF and added muscle simultaneously, but give me an idea of your results.

Thanks bro.. keep that motivation going....it's contagious!

Sku11 is offline Banned
    Hey Alevok you look like a Viking man WElLDONE! can u post ure full cycle and tell me some usage guides for insuling im on 17 and wanna start the hard shit early

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sku11
    Hey Alevok you look like a Viking man WElLDONE! can u post ure full cycle and tell me some usage guides for insuling im on 17 and wanna start the hard shit early
    your only 17 years old? .............. i`d stay clean for now for sure ......... you have a ton of natural test running through your body already ........ you can make huge gains WITHOUT any!!!!!!!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sku11
    I wouldn't have gone there if I were you...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Insulin at 17?!?!?! That could quite possibly be the worst idea of your life. This stuff CAN KILL YOU, not down the road, but RIGHT NOW. Slin by people who have reached platueas in both NATURAL and Anabolic enhanced training! Don't do it.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sku11 - Dont fuck yourself over just cause you want to be big. Be smart and stay off the gear so you dont kill yourself.
    And Alevok dosnt look like a viking

What can i say Alevok, your lean year round it seems.

Sku11 is offline Banned
    Hey listen well Im not goign to start insulin right now but i am doing depo-test, d-bol, and equipoise cycle im only taking 1ml per week is that ok at least?

BDTR is offline Retired
    NO

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too young for AAS.

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for your attention Alevok. I´ll follow your advice.
    Does anybody know how long should i take the insuline? should i stop when i start test?

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Talking Big Volkan!!!

BIG VOLKAN, The Istanbul Bad-Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its GREAT to see you posting again Bro! YOu look FANTASTIC, per usual!!!! Obviously, summer has been going VERY well for you man! Lookin GREAT. YOu be careful with the insulin and stuff....

Post some more pics man, you're inspiring the heck out of us all!

Oh yea, love the hair man...You look like Samson from the Bible!

Scott

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

TurkishBeast

Quote Originally Posted by S
    BIG VOLKAN, The Istanbul Bad-Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its GREAT to see you posting again Bro! YOu look FANTASTIC, per usual!!!! Obviously, summer has been going VERY well for you man! Lookin GREAT. YOu be careful with the insulin and stuff....

Post some more pics man, you're inspiring the heck out of us all!

Oh yea, love the hair man...You look like Samson from the Bible!

Scott
    BIG VOLKAN,

Where you at bro? Post some update pics! We need your inspiration!

S

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Alevok...
    WHY DO YOU MOCK US! I hate that!
    Definately better results with the slin! As BG said earlier you DEFinately made better results this time!
    Great job, again, asusual!

SID

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, nice results!

husun is offline Junior Member
    dude, i'm not gay but you should be a model or somthing.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by husun
    dude, i'm not gay but you should be a model or somthing.

Nelstar is offline Member
    hey Alevok were you at the zoo last week.. im almost positive i saw you in the gorrilla pen.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Looking good once again bro...keep it up.

FM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information