Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member pics

Deltsarehot8 is offline Female Member

New member pics

"I'm new here and I thought I would show you some of my pics so I can get some critique! I'm 20 years old, 5'4", and about 125lbs. I've been a dancer all my life and I am in and out of the gym. I haven't worked out seriously for over 6 months. Also, I had major hip surgery about a year and a half ago but thankfully the only thing that I can't do well is run. I have no problem doing squats. ANYWAY here are my pics, thanks!

Last edited by Deltsarehot8; 12-20-2006 at 09:55 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Not the greatest pics ever considering two of them are just you dressed casually not posing or anything. I cant give you a real serious critique here but you dont look really out of shape or anything, look like a regular female build, trim and shapely but Im not sure what your goals are either so thats about the best I can do for ya.

Glad you recovered from the surgery and gettin back into the swing of things. Good luck with whatever your goals are.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    All I can say is damne girl!

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    You look fine to me. What were your stats prior to hip surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    All I can say is damne girl!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    You look fine to me. What were your stats prior to hip surgery?

i was 115lbs and 18yrs old, and i was really cut and had a six pack
    Last edited by Deltsarehot8; 12-20-2006 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltsarehot8
    i was 115lbs and 18yrs old, and i was really cut and had a six pack
    Is that your current goal?

Is that your current goal?

my current goal is to get cut, and become a fitness competitor or figure model

my current goal is to get cut, and become a fitness competitor or figure model
    Nice, you found the right place for info. Good luck

Nice, you found the right place for info. Good luck

Thank you

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    damn you look hot girl! good luck on the goals, and welcome to the board!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    That just made are convo from the other night much better.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr

I was wondering if someone would remember that

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    damn you look hot girl! good luck on the goals, and welcome to the board!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr

lol ya it was funny

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    I like you're build! Dancers bodies are my fav! toned, not skinny, I hate skinny....

Anyways, whats ur training regimen like and your diet, those two things, mostly your diet, are going to determine if you reach and what your goals are...

P.S. delts are my strong point!!! haha......(online flirting, lol)...

~M.A.D.
    Last edited by Undecided09; 12-20-2006 at 11:37 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    I like you're build! Dancers bodies are my fav! toned, not skinny, I hate skinny....

Anyways, whats ur training regimen like and your diet, those two things, mostly your diet, are going to determine if you reach and what your goals are...

~M.A.D.
    nooo..i hate that word..

Anyway..

Looking good. Cant tell much from a few of the pics. You said you are interested in becoming a figure/fitness model..start learning how to pose now and post them up..itll be a lil easier to critique..

Why do you hate that word chest??? I mean I don't wanna say I like "muscles" on girls, persay, lol...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    TONED lmao! That word cracks me up.. hear it on a daily basis.

But seriously I don't wanna get all big and bulky, I just wanna tone up.

lol, I hear you B D...but I guess it came naturally when I was speaking about a girl, I figured Id stick with the cliches....

Deltsarehot: If you're serious about competing then get some better photos up here or PM them to someone who could give you a good critique if you don't want them public.

Do you know the mandatory poses that will be required of you? I'd start there. Overall good foundation, I could see you doing very well if you decided to get serious and go this route. It's much different than dancing, probably equally as hard of work but just in a much different way, I think you'll enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Deltsarehot: If you're serious about competing then get some better photos up here or PM them to someone who could give you a good critique if you don't want them public.

Do you know the mandatory poses that will be required of you? I'd start there. Overall good foundation, I could see you doing very well if you decided to get serious and go this route. It's much different than dancing, probably equally as hard of work but just in a much different way, I think you'll enjoy it.
    Yes, im very ready for this!! I was a gymnast for 16 yrs and i have been dancing since i was two. My boyfriend thinks i have the perfect body to train with so im gonna let him train me and tell me what i need to do! But i do not yet know the poses but i learn quick and im really OCD with the things i want to achieve.

you should be all set then Delts!

~M.A.D.
    My diet is ok, i eat 2 eggs for breakfast or some kind of bar, i have a sandwich for lunch, and like steak or chicken for dinner. My training hasn't been what i want it to be, but i walk everywhere! cause i cant run, because i had hip surgery 1 1/2 yrs ago. And i dance maybe two hours a day. Thanks

you should be all set then Delts!
    Sweet thanks!!

B D is prolly right about those pics though, you should have ur bf take some pics of you that are more revealing (you know what i mean) possibly practicing some poses, for critique...and if ur uncomfortable then just PM someone and send them to just one person for critique...

Smile

B D is prolly right about those pics though, you should have ur bf take some pics of you that are more revealing (you know what i mean) possibly practicing some poses, for critique...and if ur uncomfortable then just PM someone and send them to just one person for critique...
    Ill have him do that when i go see him on monday!! And thanks for the help this really helps a lot!!!

k, well we're all here for any other questions that you may have right now...otherwise, see you monday! lol

My diet is ok, i eat 2 eggs for breakfast or some kind of bar, i have a sandwich for lunch, and like steak or chicken for dinner. My training hasn't been what i want it to be, but i walk everywhere! cause i cant run, because i had hip surgery 1 1/2 yrs ago. And i dance maybe two hours a day. Thanks
    Your diet needs SERIOUS work, that's an o.k. start but will not get you the body you want. You have good genetics on your side, now put some things in order to really take advantage of what God gave you.

Your diet needs SERIOUS work, that's an o.k. start but will not get you the body you want. You have good genetics on your side, now put some things in order to really take advantage of what God gave you.
    i know it needs work, but i dont know what to do! and i thank god for the genetics i got!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    EXACTLY bro that's what I try to tell her! She'll come to the gym with me for 2 weeks after not working out for months and she will change shape almost immediately. I would kill for her genetics. I wrote her up diet plans before but she thinks I'm too hard on her so maybe she'll do it if she hears it from everyone else on here!

yeah i'll do that when she comes. it's probably time for some new ones of me anyway since I've gained 25lbs (THANK GOD FOR HGH!)

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    yeah i'll do that when she comes. it's probably time for some new ones of me anyway since I've gained 25lbs (THANK GOD FOR HGH!)

You'll have some really good ones!!! lol

You'll have some really good ones!!! lol
    yeah i will, and maybe some videos are neccessary as well...

Wink

yeah i will, and maybe some videos are neccessary as well...

oh really!!! lol

EXACTLY bro that's what I try to tell her! She'll come to the gym with me for 2 weeks after not working out for months and she will change shape almost immediately. I would kill for her genetics. I wrote her up diet plans before but she thinks I'm too hard on her so maybe she'll do it if she hears it from everyone else on here!

Well you know what I think Super....I just think that when people get on diets, they go "cold turkey" anything that isn't apart of that diet, and to me that just isnt realistic...Then what happens is they go balls to the wall for 2 weeks, and the results are decent, but not amazing, and then they just give up...I feel that its more beneficial to say have a cheat here and there, and stick to 5 meals a day that are solid, than two weeks of hardcore dieting and then a quit....I just think that one meal or one item isn't going to kill anyone, but attempting to go cold turkey just isnt practical...especially when you go from all tasty food to hardly any...

its alot like the people who try to go from no working out to 5 days a week, i know thats overtraing, but the point is it isn't practical...

you gotta work up to it...

Well you know what I think Super....I just think that when people get on diets, they go "cold turkey" anything that isn't apart of that diet, and to me that just isnt realistic...Then what happens is they go balls to the wall for 2 weeks, and the results are decent, but not amazing, and then they just give up...I feel that its more beneficial to say have a cheat here and there, and stick to 5 meals a day that are solid, than two weeks of hardcore dieting and then a quit....I just think that one meal or one item isn't going to kill anyone, but attempting to go cold turkey just isnt practical...especially when you go from all tasty food to hardly any...

its alot like the people who try to go from no working out to 5 days a week, i know thats overtraing, but the point is it isn't practical...

you gotta work up to it...
    yeah you are absolutely right - thats why something like 90% of the time people go on diets they end up gaining all the weight back after a couple weeks and then some

chest6 is offline Banned
    lose the idea of breakfast, lunch and dinner

well seriously...it would be like a beginner trying to perform the lifts and the intensity with which you or I train, or even me trying to do that at the level someone like B D or Nark trains...its not practical, you ahve to work your way up to it...

Dieting is no different, you have to get in the habit of eating MORE good meals a day and less poor ones, and so on and so on until you have learned to go longer and longer without junk food consistently...I think thats the key, and its more beneficial because then you sustain more of a quality diet than before and you do it over a longer period of time, and as we all know, this sh it doesnt happen over night!

thats what I have learned anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    lose the idea of breakfast, lunch and dinner
    ok... How should i look at it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information