bulknup is offline New Member

bulking pics - comments?

Hey guys. First time I'm posting pics on the site. These include a picture of me about two years ago when I weighed in at 155. Been bulking this past summer and winter and am now weighing about 192. Any feedback would be great.

I plan on bulking for the January and February (would like to get up to 200) and then cut for the summer.

Know these aren't the best for getting feedback, but it's a start.

Fire away!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bulking pics - comments?-comparison-pics.jpg  

will86 is offline Banned
    why is a man hugging you like that?

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Hmmmmmmm I wonder to.. ?

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    LMAO Man that the first thing I thought

diesel21 is offline Member
    me too.... take a better front view pic..

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by will86

my thoughts exactly

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    that picture might be telling more than we need to know here

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by will86
    They are probably a gay couple and help each other masturbate.

I'd say let them be. The only thing worst then a gay man hugging another man is that same gay man pretending to be straight with your daughter or sister. If they are attracted to other men, by all means leave the straight women for the rest of us do your own things.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-30-2003 at 09:27 AM.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    feedback...you look a little bigger but alot fatter maybe some more pics without your man in there

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Man, come on. Why post a pic of a guy hugging you like that? Ntpadude, you're killing me.

yes, i'm gay. this is the only before picture that i have so if it offends you don't look at it.

since it is the only picture i have, i have posted it before at bodybuilding.com and got a lot of flack at that web site. however, other gay guys on that site sent me messages saying that other sites were more tolerant and that I should try them. one of those sites was anabolic review.

if i was wrong, then do me a favor and just don't post anything. only one of the ten posts to this thread have anything to do with the purpose of the post.

OR

Get over it and let me know what you think about the pics. We're all here for the same reason. So try to focus your comments. It would be much appreciated.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    you've definetely made some good progress. i would recommend a tanning bed. you have a washed out look from being a little too pale. i'd also focus on the rear delts. AD

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    You've obviously gained some good mass from the pics however you look like you've put on quite a bit of fat too. I'd start cutting now instead of bulking for 2 more weeks.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    bulknup,

It looks like you put on a bit of mass. It's mainly evident in your chest.

The pics you posted are not good examples of before and after development for the following reasons:

(1) The pics only show you from the side thus they limit our ability to make reasonable comments.
    (2) You are not flexing in the first pic, and you are flexing in the second. Either flex in both pics or don't flex in either to present a similar pose for comparison.

If you really want constrcutive criticsim on your development, then post clear pics of you that show more of your body (tastefully, of course), which will allow the members to give you reasonable feedback.

I do not condone the snide comments made about your lifestyle. Comments should be kept to constrcutive criticsim. However, you know what kind of forum this is; you know that there may be people who don't agree with your lifestyle; and you are NOT so naive as to think that at least one of the pics you posted would not garner a few off-color responses. In the future, you might consider posting pics that are reasonbly free from controversy. That way everyone can focus on the true task at hand.

For the most part, no one really cares what your lifestyle is as long as you're here to learn and to help others learn.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-31-2003 at 03:18 PM.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with everything B8K posted........and the flex in both or don't flex in either for sure.......it just helps us be more helpful.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulknup
    yes, i'm gay. this is the only before picture that i have so if it offends you don't look at it.

since it is the only picture i have, i have posted it before at bodybuilding.com and got a lot of flack at that web site. however, other gay guys on that site sent me messages saying that other sites were more tolerant and that I should try them. one of those sites was anabolic review.

if i was wrong, then do me a favor and just don't post anything. only one of the ten posts to this thread have anything to do with the purpose of the post.

OR

Get over it and let me know what you think about the pics. We're all here for the same reason. So try to focus your comments. It would be much appreciated.
    Straight guys like good looking women, it would stand to reason to me that boards like this would draw gay guys who like to look at good looking men. I dont think it offends anyone but straight guys here are probably more open minded and accepting of the real world but at the same time are not used to seeing men showing affection for each other. I know in Tampa there are lots of gay people but they keep themselves at arms length in public and generally get along just fine and dandy with straight people. In fact I understand most of the gay bars in Tampa have closed and gay people just go to straight bars and do there thing and meet each other there co-mingling with straight people and this new generation of teenagers turning 20-something is probably the most open minded generation ever.

As for your picture, as others have said, it doesnt do much then show an unflexed bi-cep, there is not much to comment about because so little is shown in either picture. Look at poses made by others and do those, take new pictures and we'll make better comments to them.

Thanks for the feedback. Like I said before, the only reason i posted the before pic is because it is the only one that I have. I cropped it as best as I could.

All of your points regarding the need for better pics are perfectly reasonable. Yes, I expected some comments. Again, it's the only picture that I have from before I really started working out. Since I think it does show something, although isn't perfect, I used it anyway.

Will work on getting better pics.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    you handled this very well i commend you for that.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    You could have just used a simple editing program to blur out your friend there... would make your life easier

Prinz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    You could have just used a simple editing program to blur out your friend there... would make your life easier
    Make his life easier or your life easier???? hmmmmm The man posted a pic....would anyone say something if it were a womans hand??? Grow up!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    You need a few visits to the tanning bed along with some mass. You need to get your diet in order, eat your A S S off and train hard. good luck bro.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinz
    Make his life easier or your life easier???? hmmmmm The man posted a pic....would anyone say something if it were a womans hand??? Grow up!
    Make his life easier meaning he wouldn't have to answer 25 questions on this board about it. I was just saying all the replies wouldnt have been there had he just blurred it out. I mean I wouldn't post a picture of me holding a gun with a bottle of JD, because it just seems out of place on this board.

Don't tell me to grow up Prinz, I'm not homophobic and didn't make a homophobic statement. You can go ****yourself as far as I'm concerned.

chill out guys. the comments are no big deal. we all adults (well, there may be a few minors lurking around here).

i got the feed back i needed regarding my bulking program, so thanks.

moderators - feel free to close this thread.

DeadLift is offline New Member
    Aaaargh..Maybe u need to get rid of that man and train like an Animal

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Do any of your friends have a digitial camera you can borrow? Makes things much easier.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLift
    Aaaargh..Maybe u need to get rid of that man and train like an Animal
    hey deadlift.......... do you think he has been back since december???

just check how old the post is that started.........

this guy hasn't even been back...

but you can tell he is holding alot of gut fat.............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

palequail is offline Banned
    yeah i think you look better in the picture with your boyfriend...you are bigger in the next one but the gut could be brought down..just my 2 cents...

Oh and Whiteykauai is gay, so if you need someone to talk to on the board he will be delighted!!!!!!!!

cdog is offline Associate Member

Angry

This pic made me sick !! You mean to tell me the ONLY pics you have of are you and your girl friend ??WOW .
    Last edited by cdog; 03-10-2004 at 05:30 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    it just looks like you put on fat..you arent even flexing in the first one

thanks for the comments. i've been cutting lately and look better.

this pic made you sick? lol - that's hilarious

Thread Information