Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    laxking001 is offline New Member

Need to loose them love handles

I plan on playing lacrosse at one of my local collages but need to loose some fat and gain a lot mass. I have been lifting for 5 years naturally and did my first 2 cycles this past year and have gained a lot of weight in the process. I have taken a cycle of Prop w/ DBol then a cycle of Fina. I have been off now for 3 months. Fina got me up to 234lbs but Broke my collar bone right after my fina cycle which didn't allow me to work my upper body for the about a month and a half. Now i weigh 212lbs and I'm fat.

I know the only real way is to do the work, which I have been trying, I just wanna know what will help me get there faster?

Heres a pic I took of myself about 5min ago on my cell phone. What do you all think I should do for a real effective stacked cycle?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need to loose them love handles-picture-13-.jpg  

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    South Jersey, near Philly
    Dude...hard to see much in that up some more

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by laxking001
    What do you all think I should do for a real effective stacked cycle?

Honestly, I think your focus should be on your diet. It appears as if you rely on gear for everything, hence your issues now.

Check out AR's Diet Forum, we have a great group of guys there to get you in the right direction. As of now, you're direction is all wrong.

palequail is offline Banned
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    I'd say once you get on the cardio and clean up the diet a little bit you will lose fat in not seems like you should have a fast metabolism

Thread Information