okiecocker is offline Junior Member

e-mail notification, and problems w/ personal options

For some reason I have only once received an e-mail stating that I had a reply to a thread I was subscribed to... and it was 5 days later. I also never receive e-mails that I have PM's either...despite what I have clicked in my personal options. And the last thing, for some reason I can't click the drop down menu for the subscription notification options in my personal options. I use compuserve if that means anything.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Yeah actually I did read that in my original search before I posted. But what about this part....

"And the last thing, for some reason I can't click the drop down menu for the subscription notification options in my personal options. I use compuserve if that means anything."

ttuPrincess Guest
    You must be using AOL???? Am I correct??

HBP

Compuserve

ttuPrincess Guest
    oh well I have only heard about it doing this on AOL.... me, Coldstone and one other person have reported this, but theres really nothing jason can find thats causing this.. you'll just learn to deal with it.. it's not that bad

Well compuserve is AOL...lol. I just switch over to my internet explorer and it works.... good to know I'm not the only one though.

Thread Information