CURVYGIRL is offline Female Member

Question About Winny

I Have Not Done A Cycle Since Oct. I Have A Photo Shoot Coming Up Modeling At A Booth At The Olympia And My Show In Nov...with Everything I Have Read Its Usually A 12 Week Cycle But I Was Wondering If I Could Start Slowly Earlier...because Of These Opportunities Coming Up.. 5- 10 Mg To Start Is That Tabs Or Inj.

Thanks For Responding...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i am no expert on female's and steroid 's but if you can i would use var instead of winny

I Have Been Reading That Its Better But Am I Suppose To Do Anything Else With It?

Quote Originally Posted by CURVYGIRL
    I Have Been Reading That Its Better But Am I Suppose To Do Anything Else With It?

no var would be just fine 5mg a day and if you get no sides after a couple of week's maybe you could bump it upto 10mg ed but i would go no more above that.

the thing with winny is the side affects can just creep upon you and that is the last thing that you want

Yah I Know I Dont Remember How Much I Took For My Show It Was Small Dose My Friend Put It Together For Me .. But I Also Did Primo Clen And Ctyo And My Voice Changed My Hair Thinned Little Etc ... So I Did Not Know Which Did It...

Jerzey is offline Member
    I ran Var at 10mg ED for 8 weeks, the only sides I got were a swollen clit and I started breaking out on my back, so I just started tanning.

I am going to run Var again in 2 weeks. What are you looking for? Var doesn't really cut you up IMO, I actually put on about 10 lbs. on it, but it was all muscle. I got very hard from it.

I Am Trying To Lean And Harden Up My Last Cycle I Got Noticeably Huge... I Am Trying To Look Like A Figure Girl Hard And Ripped Struggling With To Much Cardio Losing Muscle Or Bb Big And No Cuts In My Legs....any Suggestions...i Think If I Had More Time Last Show I Would Have Had The Cuts ? Who Knows....so What About Winny? What Does Ed Mean? Thanks

I Am Trying To Lean And Harden Up My Last Cycle I Got Noticeably Huge... I Am Trying To Look Like A Figure Girl Hard And Ripped Struggling With To Much Cardio Losing Muscle Or Bb Big And No Cuts In My Legs....any Suggestions...i Think If I Had More Time Last Show I Would Have Had The Cuts ? Who Knows....so What About Winny? What Does Ed Mean? Thanks
    ED=everyday

Duh Thank You Stocky....

Duh Thank You Stocky....

no problem

Jerzey is offline Member
    I actually have never done Winny, but I have it. I was told at low doses it works good... I just don't have the nerve to use it when I have Primo and Var. I don't want to risk virilizaton and I have to admit, Winny scares me more then Primo or Var, maybe even both together!

Did U Experience Hair Loss Doing Primo Or Var? When I Did Primo And Winny I Cant Tell Which One Gave Me Which Sides But The Pimples On My Back Were So Painful... Never Really Had A Pimple In My Life Before Except One Or Two Tiny Ones Period Time.. I Am A Little Nervous About Winny Too... I Hate When People Notice My Voice Because I Used To Be So High Pitched And Now I I Squueek A Little Not Bad But Its Noticeable..

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Personally I would never do Winny. Even if I were to get good results with it, it's just not worth the risk of getting any of the androgenic sides that go along with it, not to mention the joint problems. When I first contemplated AAS my source really pushed me to do Winny. I find that this is advice often given by guys who really dont know about women and aas. He didnt even know that women can take Primo or Var and knew nothing about dosing of anything, AAS, clen , cytomel ....nothing. Needless to say, I never took advice from him again. Personally Var or Primo are better options with fewer potential sides. And as Jerzey said, if cutting is your goal, neither of these alone will give you that.

So How Do I Cycle Primo And Var?

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    Your problems most likely came from the winny. For some ladies its like putting poison in your system -- including the raspy throat, startign to get sick, hair fallign out, major acne, voice change, etc. The hair loss could've come from both the winny & the primo.

Have you read the profiles of these AAS yet?
    hard work = hard bod

Jerzey is offline Member
    Yes, go read the profiles on Var, Primo and Winny.

I personally broke out bad from Var. Ttu also stated she did.

I ran Var at 10 mg ED for 8 weeks, but if I were you, I'd start it at 5 and then go up if you do well with it.

Primo, I'll run 100mgs/wk, either one shot or two (50 mgs each) split up in the week.

Thank You Ladies For The Info Appreciate It... I Have Read Them Just Looking For As Much Info As I Can...

Jerzey is offline Member
    Anytime let us know when you decide what you are going to run! I start my next cycle in two weeks, when I get back from vacation.

reina is offline Female Member
    Used var months prior to winny. My body responded better to winny mine was oral not inj. I combined it with primo and was very pleased. None of this hair falling out business maybe a lil' acne but no serious side effects.

Thread Information