zeroyon is offline New Member

New to the Group...

Well, I start off saying I'm new to the forum here, I'm 28 5'8 and about 200lbs, I spent the last 8.5 years in the Marine Corps. I was very heavy into lifting while there, Hell you get a 1.5 hour lunch so what else is there to do. I started lifting seriously while I was in. A starting weight of 145lbs soaking wet, after about 2 years of lifting I had my body weight up to 178 or so. After another year I was up to 186-192lbs. Then in 2003 I discovered the magic of Dianabol . It happened the same way as did to most of you I'm sure, got a workout buddy who says he you should give this a shot, (being a novice with a heart as big as a grapefruit and the desire to be big without the knowledge to achieve it I started) I can't even remember now my first cycle how I took it I think 3 or 4 5mg tabs a day for like 6 or seven weeks. I did notice that my bench went from 235lbs to 315-335 lbs in that time frame, deadlift up from 315 to 405 etc. Body weight peaked at 224lbs on a 5'8" frame, Shortly there after I suffered a serious knee injury, ACL, MCL, meniscus, PCL tear... (the big 3) which took me out of the gym and out of the Marines about 1 year later.. So know I'm getting back into it.. Doing my research and looking back on where I've been and planning where I want to go. I just started today as a matter of fact a sust250 only cycle, was looking to do a sust/dianabol cycle but my resources and availability are limited.. Honestly I'm hoping to get to about 235lbs in 2 or 3 years, and then maintain.
    At 28 you realize the 30 is right around the corner and there is only so much time to get where you want to be. Well that's me.... Not trying to sound sappy or anything but this is my story and I'm sticking to it..
    Zeroyon.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    well....welcome to the forum. you've definitely come to the right forum for knowledge, etc. there are alot of guys here that know alot about these topics. good luck.

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    welcome to AR bro

welcome

zeroyon is offline New Member
    Thanks, for the warm reception...and yes it does appear as though there are alot of people here that have a PHD in Anabolic Enhancement lol.

itsdarock is offline Junior Member
    welcome bro and good luck in your goals. the bros here are more than happy to help get you there.

Cotton is offline New Member
    Welcome aboard.

Thread Information