DanielFJimenez is offline New Member

Thumbs up 18 Year Old - Canada - First Cycle - Wanted ADVICE NEWBIE

Hey guys I'm Dan 18 live in Canada been lifting solidly for past 6 months, live by myself with my girlfriend have full-time job and work a 9-5 5 days a week, luckily I work in a mall at a call centre and have the gym right under me on the first floor, I eat very well and know that food is the most important part a lot would say at least in my opinion, my old roommate is very knowledgeable in steroids and we have been planning for my cycle for a while now, I really just want some advice and input from the other experienced

I weight 140, gym 6 days a week 1 rest day, I have a 4 day split , Chest tri, back bi, legs, shoulders
    again I'm 18, I want to gain the best I can in my first cycle with just using Test E so that I can start on 250 1 time a week for 10 weeks, my buddy recommends Clomid , Arimidex and HCG , for PCT.

What do you guys think ?

Every comment appreciated

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Read the young and steroids sticky and realize that you have a HUGE CHANCE of screwing up your developing HTPA and will be risking 10 weeks of gains for a lifetime of sexual dysfunction and the testosterone levels of a 70 year old after 6 months of training you should not even be thinking of steroids because you don't have a solid base yet and whatever gains you make you will not be able to maintain because of your lack of experience in this field....

If i could redirect you to the diet AND training section to put you in a position to make more permanent, better and more safe gains and some nutritional knowledge that will last you a long time and won't risk your health and well being.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum have a wee read at this link.

The young and Steroids

Ulisesmorales17 is offline New Member
    Welcome! Hope you find your awnsers and think of about your choices

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, get your diet and training dialed in and great things will come!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I think your only 18 yrs old and 140lbs and have been lifting for 6 months. All are indicators that you should stay away from AAS. Again you probably don't want to hear this but its in your best interest to stay away from AAS until the age of 25yr when your body reaches full maturity. Also it will give you time to grow your muscles naturally with lifting and diet at your age your test levels are high. Good Luck

Thread Information