Thread: BB79, Ajax????

lowell34 is offline Junior Member

BB79, Ajax????

First, I want to thank you guys for taking the time to respond to my other post. However, with any fact finding mission, I now have some new questions based on your previous information.

1. I was going to do a cycle of Sus/Deca . Now, I have done a lot of reading on the subject and it appears that not only would a Test En/Deca cycle be a good bit cheaper, it may also be better for me as a first cycle (first cycle!!! That cracks me up. At 34, I feel like a damn virgin about to get laid). Ajax, I think I'm gonna copy your cycle. Our stats are the same (pre-cycle) and I like the gains you got. My only change will be to probably only do 35mg of dbol for 4 weeks. I don't think that's going to make any significant loss of quality to the cycle, do you guys?

2. Why do all the cycles I'm seeing tend to run 10 weeks? Is there a reason for this? Or is 10 just a good round number? What about a 12 week cycle?

Thanks again guys for being here. I am as excited as a kid at Christmas about starting a cycle but this is not the kind of subject I can sit around the dinner table and share with the family.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey bro, I'm 30 and doing that same cycle. Test en - 400mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk and 35mg dbol ed for 4 weeks. This is really my first real cycle and so far everything is going great. I know how you feel about the anticipation, but once you get started it really isn't a big deal. Good luck with it bro.

peace,
    ttgb

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Cycle lengh is up to you. Personally i find longer is better 12-16weeks, i have gone for 3 years stright almost, just came off and with clomid etc.. i am back to normal in terms of sex drive nuts size in about 10 days, I am over 30, but not everyone recovers that fast. So i would say 1st timer 10-12 weeks is good.

Personally good move I think switching up tests I find single esters work better for most and make it easier to come off in terms of how long it's in your system etc..

Yeah, I am really feeling good about this cycle. The Cyp/dbol cycle was the big thing when I started lifting in the early 80's. I think the fact that it's still around is proof enough for me of its effectiveness.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    yep, can never go wrong with basics. Test/deca /d-ball

The one thing I would assume on length of cycle would be that gains would start to minimize as the cycle goes on (the law of diminishing returns). Am I correct to think that I may not see significant changes in weeks 11 and 12 if I take my cycle that long?

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    bump for more discussion ! I am thinking of a cycle soon and was thinking of using test-enanthate as well.

I keep seeing "Bump" in these threads, but am ashamed to say I don't know what that means.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    lowell34 - When a post of any kind is added to a thread that thread is "bumped" back up the list. People use bump just to get the question to the top of the list so that others get a chance to notice it before it vanishes in the depths!

Canes - I have my enanthate sitting in my cupboard along with a lovely big bottle of EQ and a pile of Naposim but I have to wait for some clomid before I start and my timing says I should not start for another 2 weeks anyway!

Man its like torture!! everytime I get another shirt out I see my gear sitting there, calling my name softly!

As for cycle length I think this is another of those things which is purely personal preference and comes with experience. When you have a few cycles of different lenghts etc you get used to what you prefer, and how you react.

eye_candy - Did you mean 3 years on juice?
    Jees thats a serious cycle bro!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    lowell,
    i think its a good move also, switching from sust to test enanthate , now if i could just get you to switch the deca for eq , we would be set.........hehe. the reasons for the 10-12 week cycles are already posted above, so no need to go into that. i cant remember off the top of my head what ajax' cycle looked like, but since this is your 1st go, i wouldnt go too crazy just yet. something simple yet effective would look like this:
    anavar40-50mg ed weeks1-5
    test enanthate 500mg/week split into 2 shots per week
    deca /eq 400mg/week split into 2 shots per week.

i think dbol is too harsh for youre 1st time, but thats just my opinion, if you choose you can use the dbol , as its much cheaper, at least where i come from.
    dont forget the anti-e's and your clomid.

peace bb79

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Kaz
    Canes - I have my enanthate sitting in my cupboard along with a lovely big bottle of EQ and a pile of Naposim but I have to wait for some clomid before I start and my timing says I should not start for another 2 weeks anyway!

Man its like torture!! everytime I get another shirt out I see my gear sitting there, calling my name softly!

Kaz, brother, you are one lucky basta*d Oh man I can't wait to get my reading and studying done and get on with it.

Brothers that 1 x 225 bench press is gonna fall !!!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Test. Enathate is definitely a better choice IMO. Sustanon , has a mixture of four test. esters in it, so it's really hard to keep your blood levels even without injecting frequently. Enathate is a single ester and releases slowly so things are pretty stable. If you do Like barbells79 said and inject 2X weeksly, you will have very stable levels. If it's cheaper, that's just a double bonus!

barbells79 also mentioned using EQ which is a good idea as well if you haven't bought anything yet. I haven't used it, but I like the idea of increased appetite (I find it hard to eat enough when I cycle) and REALLY like the idea of the increased vascularity. Alas, I use Deca because it's REALLY cheap here and EQ is damn hard to find. Switching to EQ would send the cost of my cycle up by a factor of 2-3X, so I'll stick to Deca!

Less Dbol is fine as well. My rational for using 50mg/day was based less on any scientific reasoniong than the fact that I got it for next to nothing, so why not splurge. (I know that's bad logic, but that's what I did!)

Cycle length: You could do a twelve week cycle, but why jump in the deep end first cycle? Take it easy and see how your body respeonds. 8-10 weeks is proven to work. You will add on a lot of mass; probably enough to freak you out a bit, this being your first cycle and all. (Freak you out in a good way; seeing growth on almost a daily basis is pretty cool!) From what I have heard, guys who do longer cycles have a harder time gettinf their natural testosterone production back to normal levels and the longer it takes to do that, the more at risk you are of losing your gains.

Start simple!

So, when do you pop your cherry?
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-04-2002 at 03:51 AM.

Ajax, the "cherry poppin" is set for June 1st. However, I'm still listening to you guys and researching your suggestions to try and match the information to meet my personal goals. I just talked to my supplier last night and gave him a list of "products" to check on availability, prices, and dosages. My cycle may end up being based on what I can get and not so much on what I want. Also, the prices he's talking about appear to be much higher than the averages I'm seeing here.
    Can I buy syringes over-the-counter in the US? I just thought about that.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    www.getpinz.com or www.carecenter.com. if they dont have what you need, then www.androusa.com might have it..........
    let us know what choices you have as far as gear bro.

peace bb79

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Keep us posted on the choices / options yu have Lowell!

Thread Information