SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

Getting ready to start HRT what do you think

Hey guys,

I am getting ready to start Test-cyp 200 mg a week, it is TRT, my test levels were low. I am 33 years old and have been 100% natural I use creatine, protein and amino acids. I eat minimal 350 to 450 grams protein daily. I am 5'7" 245 pound with a 34", I have been genetically gifted most people at the gym think I am a juicer. Anyway I was feeling like crap for all of the spring and most of summer with no sex drive. I went to my Doc got my blood test and found out my test was only 300, my doc said it is in the normal range (between 275-825) and recommended Welbutrin for depression. When I told him my sex drive was basically non-existent and that Welbutrin would only make it worse, my doc said oh well, you'll feel better and be happier on Welbutrin that you really wont care about sex, this wasnt going to fly with my wife. So here I am getting ready to start my TRT on Monday, just wanted to know if you guys think that I will see size reulst on on this dosage, My arms are 19" cold I'd really like to get 20-21" guns, plus I am hoping this makes me feel more energetic.

Thanks

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    200 mg a week is not enough to grow 21" guns on, but it will make you feel better and and have a GREAT sex life.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    200 mg a week is not enough to grow 21" guns on, but it will make you feel better and and have a GREAT sex life.
    When week five comes along, your wife will be locking you out of the bedroom.

You have to into the anabolic range to get major growth in a short period of time. If you stay on, though, it will increase your size (more test = more growth) and with time you will get those two inches.

SquatDr. is offline Junior Member
    I am in no hurry here, I have been busting my ass in the gym for 3 years now and am very happy with my results, I am looking for 6 month results not overnight. I will be doing 200mg test-cyp for 8 weeks then 2 weeks of HCG , followed by 8 more weeks of 200mg of test-cyp and 200mg of nand-dec. This is what my doc is recommending. Let me know what you think. Here is my 2 cents I am just learning about all this stuff so I respect everyones knowledge on this site. I believe just from the way I have grown naturally in the last 3 years that I am going to see results from this cycle.

Thanks

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    I am in no hurry here, I have been busting my ass in the gym for 3 years now and am very happy with my results, I am looking for 6 month results not overnight. I will be doing 200mg test-cyp for 8 weeks then 2 weeks of HCG , followed by 8 more weeks of 200mg of test-cyp and 200mg of nand-dec. This is what my doc is recommending. Let me know what you think. Here is my 2 cents I am just learning about all this stuff so I respect everyones knowledge on this site. I believe just from the way I have grown naturally in the last 3 years that I am going to see results from this cycle.

Thanks
    You will see results. You will be stronger, happier and have more energy. You may get a 1/2 out of both cycles. Eat clean, work hard, you could get more.

The levels that you are using are not anabolic , but they are pushing up your test, which means growth.

Go for it.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I really believe your going to be a happy man very soon...Feel 15 years younger...keep using the supplements your using now and good luck! Keep us posted!

Thread Information