Thread: EQ only 6 weeks

OnceLost is offline New Member

Question EQ only 6 weeks

I'd like to run just 6 weeks of EQ before I do a 10to12 week w/ test and eq. This would be my first real experience with as and I'd like to know what I can get out of the eq and then when I do both I'll know which benefits I get from the test as well. Also I wouldn't have to mess with clomid,nolva and adex my first time out.

I'm 33 5 11'' 255lbs

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    i wouldnt recommend it bro, it wont kick in until weeks 4-6 and you really wont be able to tell whats what. its just not long enough for it to do you any good.
    unless your wanting to run the eq for 6 weeks and then start test/eq back to back.........is that what your doing? so test would be 10-12 weeks, and eq would be 16-18? if this is the plan then by all means go for it. you will need clomid, and have an anti-e handy just in case you need it.

peace bb79

Thanks BB, that makes sense. 16 weeks may be a bit much for my first time out...you think ?

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I would say you would be wasting your time if you just ran the EQ for six weeks. Like was stated, I do not even start seeing anything until about that time.

Originally posted by OnceLost
    Thanks BB, that makes sense. 16 weeks may be a bit much for my first time out...you think ?

ok, i agree it seems a bit long, but in my experience with eq, longer seems a lot better. if this is your 1st go(which i missed in your initial post-sorry), then you might want to cut it to 10 or 12 for both. the general consensus on eq is 8 is definitely not enough, and somewhere in the 10-16 range produces optimal results. this has been discussed by a few brothers around here, and im on the bandwagon for a longer run. if youre worried about duration, then cut the dose, and run it longer. keep in mind eq is an extremely mild anabolic , with few sides, so its considered relatively safe for longer cycles.

peace bb79

What do you think of 300 a week and then up to 400 at some point? Going for 16wks total.

oncelost,
    no need for the taper bro, up or down. pick a dosage and stick it out. if you feel things arent happening for you(but you need to know your body pretty well) then consider upping it.

peace bb79

Gotcha! Thanks BB.

Thread Information