Thread: Nolva use

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member

Nolva use

I've been reading a lot on the board and there seems to be some conflicting opinion on the use of nolva. I was planning on 20mg/day during my cycle as is generally suggested, but I see a lot of guys keeping nolva on the side, "just in case" because they don't want to inhibit gains. Is that a sensible approach? Just wondering what the consensus is. Here is what I'm planning for my cycle in October:

test e 500mg/wk week 1-13
    equipoise 400mg/wk week 1-12
    winny 50mg/day week 10-14

nolvadex 10mg/day whole cycle
    clomid week 14-16

After doing more reading, I'm adding tribulus to my PCT. Anything else I'm forgetting?? Thanks guys.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should run the nolva through your cycle and PCT the way you planned. It will not hinder your gains.

The only thing I would do to your cycle is run the EQ at 500mg

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't run 20mg of nolva ED but just 10mg like you suggested. Users like to administer nolva throughout a cycle to keep estrogen effects minimized and permeasure to gyno. Depends on your cycle. I run over a thousand mg's of test in my cycles along with a 1000mg of an anabolic . At those dosages Im prone to gyno symptoms so I run a SERM and AI together like nolvadex and femera usually twice a week. At 500mg a week maybe your best bet is to just keep in on hand just in case unless you feel you may subside to estrogen symptoms even at that dosage.

The paranoia over using nolva during cycle is the chance of inhibiting the balance there is supposed to be of estrogen to androgen. You can lower your estrogen to low. So far I have seen nothing but good results from preventive administration of 10mg daily of a SERM like nolvadex and an AI such as femera or armidex.

Thanks guys, helpful info.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    10mg/ed works for me

I've already got 20mg caps of nolva. Do you guys think its too much? I'd rather get a new batch of nolva than hamper my whole cycle.

Thread Information