cimcimma1 is offline New Member

clomid, nolva, and stane?

I'm planning on running a pct of clomid/nolva 75/35/35/35 and 40/20/20/20. Got some chest fat (gyno?) goin on. Was considering giving stane a try to maybe help clear it up. Letro might be too much. Was wondering if I can do all 3, Clomid, nolva, and stane or if this is bad news. Can someone drop some knowledge on this noob?

Td00 is offline Junior Member
    Just out of curiousity, which AAS were you using?

cimcimma1 is offline New Member
    It was testosterone cream that an ignorant doc put me on, 200 mg/g, 1 gram applied daily scrotally. Originally, it was prescribed for libido from a bad reaction to propecia. My libido dropped into the crapper and erections were bad, so the doc put me on this stuff. Then another doc told me the original doc should never have put me on it, checked my t levels levels and they were way too high. He suggested I taper off of it, cutting the dose in half every week until I wasn't on it anymore. However, from what I understand this is not an effective way of getting your lh, fsh, and testis back up and running. My nuts have already shrank. I've come off a cycle before cold turkey and do not want to go through that again. Was definitely going to do the nolva and clomid to get things goin but this chest fat thing is bothering me. Ordered some clen to see if that'll burn it off but trying to gain all the info I can. Pretty sure the chest fat is an estrogen related side.

Thread Information