supe3 is offline Associate Member

PCT after cycle for someone on HRT

I posted this cycle for review over in another section but what I am really looking for is thoughts on my PCT. Marcus300 advised me that due to me being on HRT year round that I dont need to do a PCT. So I changed my cycle around a little. Tell me what your thoughts are on it.
    Heres a little about me too. I have a pituitary adenoma, so I am testosterone and growth hormone deficient. I have been on TRT and and HG replacement therapy for the last 4 years. My test dose is 100mg every week and GH is .8mg/2.4ius every day, but I only take .4mg/1.2ius 5 on 2 off. I cut the GH in have so that I can stock up on it so I can run a cycle with it later.
    I’m 30 years old, 6’1” 214lbs, 11%BF, got the Diet thing down thanks to the board.
    I have put together a cycle that I want to start in about 6 months, or as soon as I get the kinks worked out of it and put all my gear together. Most everything I have included in it is as a result of research from this board. This will be my first cycle. I want to put it to everyone’s “test” and see what you all think of it. This will be my first cycle ever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PCT after cycle for someone on HRT-1.gif  

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yah, Marcus was right...you don't need a PCT, just go back to your HRT dose

Thanks, Do you think that this is a good first cycle?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You're just bumping your test up to 600mg/wk for 12 weeks and adding dbol for 4, right?

Sure, that's fine.

good luck

im also putting up 7.8ius for 7+ months, do you think 40mg ED dbol is enough? I was thinking about maybe doing 60mg ED

thats 7.8ius of HGH

Thread Information