Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Machdiesel
  • 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Is Ar-r tamox citrate adjusted to nolvadex dose?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Is Ar-r tamox citrate adjusted to nolvadex dose?

I'm having some slight gyno and got tamox citrate from Ar-r . I wana make sure I am taking the proper dosage. Do they adjust for tamox citrate to nolvadex . I want to be taking 40mg of nolvadex, is tnat 2 ml or 3? (There is 14.5mg of citrate in 10mg nolva)

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    how can the total weight of an ingredient measure more than the total weight of the whole formula?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Isn't it dosed at 20 mg/ml?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    how can the total weight of an ingredient measure more than the total weight of the whole formula?
    Not sure just going by what I have read at numerous reputable sites. Maybe it's citrate is less potent, so 20mg of citrate is equivalent of 14.5 mg of nolva, in which case for gyno I would need. 60 mg of citrate

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    Not sure just going by what I have read at numerous reputable sites. Maybe it's citrate is less potent, so 20mg of citrate is equivalent of 14.5 mg of nolva, in which case for gyno I would need. 60 mg of citrate
    It is accurately dosed as compared to pharma. I dont know where some of these ingeniousness come up with this nonsense. The get some hair brained idea that the citrate makes up xx part of the compound.... rubbish.

Thanks! Wasn't a knock on the sponsor, just wanted to make sure I was getting the proper dosage. When it Comes to gyno I'm not taking any chances

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Raloxifene would be a better option for gyno treatment as opposed to nolva, imho.

^ sponsor was all out and had 2 bad experiences with other peptide company's. I figured id take nolva tnat I actually trusted
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    It is accurately dosed as compared to pharma. I dont know where some of these ingeniousness come up with this nonsense. The get some hair brained idea that the citrate makes up xx part of the compound.... rubbish.
    It's not rubbish, there is truth in his statement.

I'm having some slight gyno and got tamox citrate from Ar-r. I wana make sure I am taking the proper dosage. Do they adjust for tamox citrate to nolvadex. I want to be taking 40mg of nolvadex, is tnat 2 ml or 3? (There is 14.5mg of citrate in 10mg nolva)
    Your figure is off slightly:

10mg of tamoxifen is equivalent to 15.2mg of tamoxifen citrate

So if you want 40mg tamoxifen/Nolva you need 60.8mg of tamoxifen citrate. So you'd need about 3ml of tamox citrate from AR-R to equal 40mg of tamox. Although you don't really need the full 40mg of tamox to treat gyno.
    slfmade likes this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    It's not rubbish, there is truth in his statement.
    I more than understand..I worded it incorrectly. The fact is arr's is exactly the same-thats where the rubbish comes into pay. Trust me i know a thing or 2 about how it works- i would think you woud realize that by now doc....
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Ok I'm confused. First it's rubbish, in my Otner thread every says its Identical to pharma nolva, now it's not and exactly what I first thought. Placing an order with another online source tomorrow so I'm just gonna get pills and be done with it. Dosing at 3ml untill I receive the pills. Thanks guys
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 03-16-2014 at 07:00 PM.

I more than understand..I worded it incorrectly. The fact is arr's is exactly the same-thats where the rubbish comes into pay. Trust me i know a thing or 2 about how it works- i would think you woud realize that by now doc....
    I never said anything about Ar-r under dosing or lying, I simply asked a question about the dosage comprable to nolva. I asked this because all the protocols are based off the pill form of nolvadex , you made it seem like 1ml was 20mg nolva as prescribed in all the gyno protocols. So your saying I should take 3ml if my goal is 40mg of nolvadex ?

I apologize for misunderstanding you Jimmy. I thought OP was asking if consideration was made regarding the difference between tamox and tamox citrate not whether AR-R underdoses their stuff.

I was, and made it clear. Not sure why anyone took it differently

Blog Entries
    I didnt think anyone was asking if arr was under dosing per se, but asking if its the same as pharma tamox dosage wise. I do have to apologize as I am going through something at home and kind of lashed out and came out sidewways so I apologize for that. (Primarily for you doc)...

I didnt think anyone was asking if arr was under dosing per se, but asking if its the same as pharma tamox dosage wise. I do have to apologize as I am going through something at home and kind of lashed out and came out sidewways so I apologize for that. (Primarily for you doc)...
    Not a problem brother, never took it that way.

Ok I'm confused, in your first first response you said its exactly the same mg for mg, your second post you said you mis worded. Lol all I want to know is how many ML of arr tamoxifen should I take to get the equivalent of 40mg and 20mg of nolvDex as prescribed for gyno

Ok I'm confused, in your first first response you said its exactly the same mg for mg, your second post you said you mis worded. Lol all I want to know is how many ML of arr tamoxifen should I take to get the equivalent of 40mg and 20mg of nolvDex as prescribed for gyno
    Post #10

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's a sub-forum on here about AR-R products. Usually AR will answer the question directly. That would be your best bet to get a for sure answer. Honestly it would be impossible for us to know if they figure in the difference and adjust accordingly or not. Link in this post so he knows what you're talking about.

Here's the link to that forum - QUESTIONS and COMMENTS ON AR-R's PRODUCTS

Thanks guys, I'm only on Trt and still dialing in. Nips were getting itchy and I started getting these little pebble like lumps all around my nipple, upper pec, and inner pec towards armpit. Got bloods and e2 was 51 with a range of 15-41. Jumped on exemestane and AR nolva 2 ml a day. Tnat was 10 days ago and in seeing a HUGE diffence , most lumps gone or noticeable smaller. I'll just stick with 2 ml it seems to be Working great. On a side note my pecs look/feel like I dropped 5% Bf. Harder, less of tnat pesky fat around nipple/lower pec. AR nolva is legit, lol whatever the dose is

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    You do not have to compensate . arr is a true 20mg of tamoxifen /ml - just like real pharmaceutical. If you want to take 40mg take 2ml. I went through this very question with them.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelifts View Post
    You do not have to compensate . arr is a true 20mg of tamoxifen/ml - just like real pharmaceutical. If you want to take 40mg take 2ml. I went through this very question with them.
    That's not the issue being discussed. The issue is the difference in active ingredients between tamoxifen and tamoxifen citrate.

^ lol this thread is going into the twilight zone! I am going to bow out becuase I have no knowledge of the topic and don't want to look like a fool. If anyone has the answer they know to be 100% I'd love to hear it. The main question is tamoxifen citrate mg for mg to nolvadex . I assume all the 40/20 protocols for gyno and pct are based on nolva, wondering how tamoxifen citrate translates to those dosages

^ lol this thread is going into the twilight zone! I am going to bow out becuase I have no knowledge of the topic and don't want to look like a fool. If anyone has the answer they know to be 100% I'd love to hear it. The main question is tamoxifen citrate mg for mg to nolvadex. I assume all the 40/20 protocols for gyno and pct are based on nolva, wondering how tamoxifen citrate translates to those dosages
    DESCRIPTION:
    Tamoxifen citrate tablets, USP, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. Chemically, tamoxifen is the trans-isomer of a triphenylethylene derivative. The chemical name is (Z)2-[4-(1,2-diphenyl-1-butenyl) phenoxy]-N, N-dimethylethanamine 2 hydroxy-1,2,3- propanetricarboxylate (1:1). The structural formula is as follows:

C26H29NO.C6H8O7 Molecular Weight: 563.62
    The pKa' is 8.85, the equilibrium solubility in water at 37°C is 0.5 mg/mL and in 0.02 N HCl at 37°C, it is 0.2 mg/mL.
    10 mg Tablets: Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.
    20 mg Tablets: Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.
    Each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and pregelatinized starch.
    Also post #10

Thread Information