Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, PCT included??

snivley is offline New Member

6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, PCT included??

I've read that the standard protocol is: off for however long you were on. does the PCT count towards the down time?

and lastly, is a month of PCT necessary for any length of cycle?

FYI:

cycle is 6 weeks
    weekly
    540mg Sustanon
    200mg Tren
    20mg daily Dbol

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Why such a short cycle? What kind of tren ? 20mg of dbol is barely noticeable - I ran 20-25mg per day & it worked but it was very mild.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    6 weeks is a pretty short cycle I really doubt in 6 weeks you are going to see much gains but yes the general rule is time on plus pct equals time off

i ran 20 mg of Dbol before and it put 10 pounds on me in 3 weeks. i'm gonna play the 6 week thing by ear, especially now that i know PCT counts toward down time.. we'll see if i get the results i'm looking for. i have enough gear to go 6 months but just want to keep a steady size and not lose to much during down time.
    i've been clean for almost 5 months from a 12 week cycle and kept almost all my gains for 3 months then it started to dive off a bit, that long of a cycle had me sportin some macadamia size nuts though! not cool.

all my gear is Geneza
    i am open to suggestions, any suggestions at all!
    btw Jim i did what you said on the last PCT you helped me with and it worked like a charm! no mood changes, the only negative was, i broke out on my shoulders during PCT.. if there is a way to rep you on this site i would be happy to

Quote Originally Posted by snivley View Post
    i ran 20 mg of Dbol before and it put 10 pounds on me in 3 weeks. i'm gonna play the 6 week thing by ear, especially now that i know PCT counts toward down time.. we'll see if i get the results i'm looking for. i have enough gear to go 6 months but just want to keep a steady size and not lose to much during down time.
    i've been clean for almost 5 months from a 12 week cycle and kept almost all my gains for 3 months then it started to dive off a bit, that long of a cycle had me sportin some macadamia size nuts though! not cool.

all my gear is Geneza
    i am open to suggestions, any suggestions at all!
    btw Jim i did what you said on the last PCT you helped me with and it worked like a charm! no mood changes, the only negative was, i broke out on my shoulders during PCT.. if there is a way to rep you on this site i would be happy to
    Break outs during pct are almost inevitable because of the influx in androgen's during the recovery period. The unfortunate part of the dbol is most was probably water gains. You are running short esteres for a six week cycle right?

no its Tren E, i know it takes 10 or so days to kick in. just figured it would be in my system for 6 weeks regardless of ester. maybe an 8 week cycle?
    the main goal is to be on for 6 months out of the year in the most healthy way possible.
    6 weeks on and 6 weeks off for a year just sounded like the way to go. whats your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by snivley
    no its Tren E, i know it takes 10 or so days to kick in. just figured it would be in my system for 6 weeks regardless of ester. maybe an 8 week cycle? the main goal is to be on for 6 months out of the year in the most healthy way possible. 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off for a year just sounded like the way to go. whats your opinion?
    why not just run 2 cycles each year then? 2 10-12 week cycles

thats something I will definitely look at, now that i know the PCT month counts. i was planning out my year in advance and couldn't land at the beginning of summer every year.(gotta look good for summer!) another reason i was looking at shorter cycles was how much my nads shrunk on a long cycle. I'm nowhere near a hypochondriac but it makes one wonder if thats a measure of whats happening to your receptors and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by snivley
    thats something I will definitely look at, now that i know the PCT month counts. i was planning out my year in advance and couldn't land at the beginning of summer every year.(gotta look good for summer!) another reason i was looking at shorter cycles was how much my nads shrunk on a long cycle. I'm nowhere near a hypochondriac but it makes one wonder if thats a measure of whats happening to your receptors and what not.
    any time you run a cycle you have to deal with the risk of testicular disfunction. This is we're using hcg during your cycle with an AI alongside makes for a better planned out cycle with a smoother pct

i've been looking into the hcg and ai's since you mentioned it. the hcg looks to be very popular. so popular infact it was voted to be next weeks 50% off item at my drug store. thanks for your help once again!

Quote Originally Posted by snivley View Post
    i've been looking into the hcg and ai's since you mentioned it. the hcg looks to be very popular. so popular infact it was voted to be next weeks 50% off item at my drug store. thanks for your help once again!
    Hcg and an ai should really be a staple in every cycle!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information