• 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Cycle thoughts!

nansikki is offline New Member

Cycle thoughts!

I'm planning to do:
    1-5 week dianabol 30mg
    1-10 week testosterone enthante 500mg
    Running 0.5mg anistroloz ed of cycle

Pct: week 1 40mg/ed nolvadex , week 2 20mg/ed nolvadex week 3 20 mg/ed nolvadex

My main councerns are that is that enough of nolvadex for my recovery or do i need to get more?

By anistroloz & clean food i try to avoid water retention much as posible but acne.. is there anyway to reduce it? I've had acne on my teenage years so it's highly posible that it will come again with testosterone as sideefct.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats and cycle experience?

That's not enough nolvadex , nor it that proper PCT.

Austinite's Acne Treatment Protocol - (1 Vitamin, 1 Mineral, 1 Herb)

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Read the beginner cycle stickys. I good cycle would include hcg and the AI. Pct Clomid and nolvadex both. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

nansikki is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Read the beginner cycle stickys. I good cycle would include hcg and the AI. Pct Clomid and nolvadex both. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Running 0.5mg anistroloz ed of cycle
    i got AI. I heard from some people hcg is Waste of money for beginner cycle like this.. ? i'm reading those for months already but its confusing because on every site they tell to do cycle diffrent.
    Also i heard it's useless to use both clomid and nolvadex because they both are similar substances..?

Hcg REALLY needed? I read that it's just for regaining testosterone levels faster than normal.Some say that testosterone levels are back to normal after 3 months Without any substances. People that has experience,help

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hcg is very useful and you will find that most here would not cycle without it. Is it a must? No but I believe recovery to be much smoother using hcg on cycle to maintain testicular function when lh levels are suppressed from exogenous androgens. Clomid and nolvadex work together very well. The only reason I would suggest not using both would be if the sides are not tolerable and at that point you could try another serm such as torem
    nansikki likes this.

Thread Information