Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Liquidex from A-RR

Nine91 is offline Junior Member
    Never seen arimidex in liquid form.. Do I just drink it!? Lol. Purchased 30ml of 1mg/ml

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine91 View Post
    Never seen arimidex in liquid form.. Do I just drink it!? Lol. Purchased 30ml of 1mg/ml
    Yes it is an oral. Very good product

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Yes it is an oral. Very good product
    Does it has a flavour? Should I just mix it into my protein or something? Thanks!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Just use the oral syringe and shoot it in your mouth and drink something quickly right after. Thats what I do anyway.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Just use the oral syringe and shoot it in your mouth and drink something quickly right after. Thats what I do anyway.
    Yea it taste like shit but it works

I don't understand everyone says these orals taste like shit lol.

I don't mind any of them what so ever. Actually kinda of sweet for the most part.

But I did get some varden recently that taste like my old liquid anavar ....like straight alcohol lol.

Is liquid form still as effective? Does it just get absorbed into the moth mostly? Because .25 ml isn't a lot

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is as effective. Adex is a strong and effective AI. BTW, you don't wanna start out at 0.25mL of liquidex from arr, that's too much. It's dosed at 2.5mg/mL. You want to start out taking 0.25mg eod so that would mean you should take 0.1mL, not 0.25mL, which would be be0.625mg. You can always adjust if needed.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    It is as effective. Adex is a strong and effective AI. BTW, you don't wanna start out at 0.25mL of liquidex from arr, that's too much. It's dosed at 2.5mg/mL. You want to start out taking 0.25mg eod so that would mean you should take 0.1mL, not 0.25mL, which would be be0.625mg. You can always adjust if needed.
    Odin are you sure about this? I have dex from arr and it's concentration is 1.0 mg/ml.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Odin are you sure about this? I have dex from arr and it's concentration is 1.0 mg/ml.
    It's 1mg/ml.

I have the 30ml of 1mg/ml. So 1/4 ml is correct dose?

I have the 30ml of 1mg/ml. So 1/4 ml is correct dose?
    Yes, 0.25 mg will be 0.25 ml. I'm really anal with regard to numbers and dosages so I like to use a slin pin, with the spike broken off, to take my dex. 0.25 mg = 25 units on a slin pin

nate10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    I don't understand everyone says these orals taste like shit lol. I don't mind any of them what so ever. Actually kinda of sweet for the most part. But I did get some varden recently that taste like my old liquid anavar....like straight alcohol lol.
    2x this i dont get why pple complain neither , i have taken there adex, prami , clomid and nolva , and they all tasted kinda fruity/medicine like. But its such small amount when u shoot it down your troat u cant even taste it.

Quote Originally Posted by nate10 View Post
    2x this i dont get why pple complain neither , i have taken there adex, prami , clomid and nolva , and they all tasted kinda fruity/medicine like. But its such small amount when u shoot it down your troat u cant even taste it.
    About 25% of the population has a higher number of tastebuds then everyone else. Tastes that are palatable to most would be disgusting to a supertaster.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    About 25% of the population has a higher number of tastebuds then everyone else. Tastes that are palatable to most would be disgusting to a supertaster.
    I learn something new from a post of yours each day numbere - Thx! Even stuff like the statement above - I just laugh sometimes knowing youll come thru! Good stuff! Lol
    numbere likes this.

smeeto is offline Junior Member
    Does it has a flavour? Should I just mix it into my protein or something? Thanks!
    it does have a flavor, an incredible awful one, but i would still just take it plain. I just try and shoot it right down my throat without letting it touch my tongue and its bearable. Ive tried mixing it with a few oz of water, it just makes your entire mouth keep the aftertaste.

but I've used it 3 times all in liquid form, works perfect

Quote Originally Posted by smeeto
    it does have a flavor, an incredible awful one, but i would still just take it plain. I just try and shoot it right down my throat without letting it touch my tongue and its bearable. Ive tried mixing it with a few oz of water, it just makes your entire mouth keep the aftertaste. but I've used it 3 times all in liquid form, works perfect
    Awesome. Thanks for the info

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate10
    You must be joking right, what do you enjoy drinking fruity/medicine? I don't and there liquid tamox smells and taste like mouthwash not something I care for I chase the taste and I still have that chemical taste stuck in my mouth for 2mn or so, and the clomi taste like fruity medicine not complaining just stating facts. Like I said it works there's always a negative for a positive

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah , put me on the list, taking both nolva and clomid atm and both taste like battery acid. Nasty as hell.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never had an issue with the taste I mean its not delicious but I don`t really notice it.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, my apologies. I inadvertently looked at the packaged dosage for letro. Thank you for catching my mistake, numbere!!

Thread Information