Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By fxrjuiceman
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By DROY

Thread: How do I properly do a Test C and Tren E cycle? Also what do I need for PCT?

fiddlefiend is offline New Member

How do I properly do a Test C and Tren E cycle? Also what do I need for PCT?

I've already got my vials. But I'm not going to hop on until I have my PCT. Also should I just run an AI while on?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Looking at your stats i think it would be good to get your bf lower before starting. List up what you are planning to run with dose(s) and i will review it.

I'm not exactly sure yet. I did 500mg of test for 10 weeks and 40mg of Dbol for 6 weeks. I know it might be to early to run Tren but I had ZERO sides on my first cycle. The only AI I took was LETRO when I was on and CLOMID for PCT. I was thinking 750mg test a week Monday and Thursday. And Tren E 100mg EOD. Thanks for your time and input!

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefiend
    I'm not exactly sure yet. I did 500mg of test for 10 weeks and 40mg of Dbol for 6 weeks. I know it might be to early to run Tren but I had ZERO sides on my first cycle. The only AI I took was LETRO when I was on and CLOMID for PCT. I was thinking 750mg test a week Monday and Thursday. And Tren E 100mg EOD. Thanks for your time and input!
    you should take some time and read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. You will learn about the ancillaries you need on cycle. Running hcg on cycle and your pct with the two serms Clomid and nolvadex

Where do I find that?

Found it, thanks!

Good luck
    fiddlefiend likes this.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefiend View Post
    I've already got my vials. But I'm not going to hop on until I have my PCT. Also should I just run an AI while on?
    You need caber
    fiddlefiend likes this.

Sources?

Im having problems finding a legit site for PCT. Do you have any suggestions.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Im having problems finding a legit site for PCT. Do you have any suggestions.
    This is no discussion of sources on this board, you will have to do your own research.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    If you had good success with 500mg of test a week then why not stay at that while introducing 300mg a week of tren . That way if you do have side effects you know it's most likely the new compound causing it. If you really feel the need to go up then jump to 600mg of test, but I think you're already going to notice a big difference running the Tren.
    fiddlefiend likes this.

Ok so I talked myself out of Tren for my second cycle. No need to burn up my receptors on that crap just yet. I decided on Test C 600mg/a week for 10weeks and Deca 400mg/a week for 12 weeks. With Dbol ran as a pre workout, "mainly". I heard different opinions on running Dbol erratically like that. Some people say you want even blood levels. While others say that it doesn't make a difference while on test anyway. Any suggestions on the DBol? Personally I love it right before a workout!

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Ok so I talked myself out of Tren for my second cycle. No need to burn up my receptors on that crap just yet. I decided on Test C 600mg/a week for 10weeks and Deca 400mg/a week for 12 weeks. With Dbol ran as a pre workout, "mainly". I heard different opinions on running Dbol erratically like that. Some people say you want even blood levels. While others say that it doesn't make a difference while on test anyway. Any suggestions on the DBol? Personally I love it right before a workout!
    Run the test for two weeks longer than the deca to allow the deca to clear the system. As for the dbol I would scrap it, a lot of the gains are water weight and you lose the gains when you stop. As well dbol is hard on the liver and in my opinion the gains aren't worth the trouble. With a little patience the test and deca will do the job.
    fiddlefiend likes this.

Agreed, DBol makes you feel so good though! lol Thanks for the advice!!!

NateTheLifter is offline New Member
    Hey I'm moving up to Williston ND this summer and I'll be looking for some Test Ethate along with Nolva and Clomid. Would you happen to know of anyone I could get in contact with? Please text me at (316) 573-8664. This would be the easiest way of getting ahold of me thanks

Thread Information