Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Somedamguy

Thread: Tbol pct

Somedamguy is offline New Member

Tbol pct

I'm about to finish a 8 week tbol cycle. First 3 weeks 50 mg ed and 75mg ed the rest. How important is pct with tbol? What could happen? I already have nolva and plan to do 3 weeks 40/20/20 .I'm just curious because a few of my boys are running the same cycle and plan to do no pct.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Youre very likely shutdown by now, and no pct is asking for trouble big time. Clomid and nolva pct for at least 4 weeks. Read "planing my first successful cycle" here on forum it explains alot about everything.

How should I Dose My Pct? I have nolva 10 mg caps. If I do 40/20/20..for instance the first week should I do 2 caps in the am and 2 in the pm? Or all at once?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Somedamguy View Post
    How should I Dose My Pct? I have nolva 10 mg caps. If I do 40/20/20..for instance the first week should I do 2 caps in the am and 2 in the pm? Or all at once?
    You should source some clomid to pair with your nolva for PCT.

Clomid and nolva complement each other and work in synergy to reset your HPTA.

The doses for your PCT should look similar to those below.

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Eric-xxx is offline New Member
    tbol for pct? maybe as a bridge btw cycles?
    i'd rather go with clomid (clomiver) + nolva to have a real pct.

For orals like tbol should my pct start the day after my last tbol dose?

For orals like tbol should my pct start the day after my last tbol dose?
    Yeah

Thanks..any input on how I should dose it? I have 10 mg caps. Should I take them all at once or space them through out the day?

Thanks..any input on how I should dose it? I have 10 mg caps. Should I take them all at once or space them through out the day?
    Follow the dosing regimen I laid out in post #4.

It's best to take nolva and clomid before bed in order to avoid side effects.

I'm more than happy to give you advice but it would be in your best interest if you ask all these questions before starting a cycle.
    InternalFire likes this.

I start pct in 2 days so its kinda to late for me to find clomid or at least to start it with the nolva. I was stupid and put to much trust in the info I got from my source and jumped right into this without researching. Considering the legalities of what I'm doing I didn't even think a forum like this would exist. I'm well aware I should have all this planned prior to starting but like I said I thought I was getting legitimate info from my source who told me I wouldn't need pct at all. Everyone can be a little naive sometimes. I've done a ton of research and got most if it right from this forum. That's why I'm here, advice. Post 4 tells me how much to dose but didn't answer my question that's why I repeated it. I'm far from an expert and just getting my feet wet in steroids , I appreciate all the help and advice. That's why I'm here
    InternalFire likes this.

I start pct in 2 days so its kinda to late for me to find clomid or at least to start it with the nolva. I was stupid and put to much trust in the info I got from my source and jumped right into this without researching. Considering the legalities of what I'm doing I didn't even think a forum like this would exist. I'm well aware I should have all this planned prior to starting but like I said I thought I was getting legitimate info from my source who told me I wouldn't need pct at all. Everyone can be a little naive sometimes. I've done a ton of research and got most if it right from this forum. That's why I'm here, advice. Post 4 tells me how much to dose but didn't answer my question that's why I repeated it. I'm far from an expert and just getting my feet wet in steroids , I appreciate all the help and advice. That's why I'm here
    Don't get the wrong idea, I wasn't trying to denigrate you with mu last post.

I just wanted you to fully understand how to proceed.

I think that pharma grade PCT meds are the best but when problems arise research companies and trusted UGLs can be used to fill the void.

I've had good luck with chemicals from peptidewahrehouse.

Packs usually land 4 days after ordering and they have 35% off from now until Saturday with the code 35JUNE16.

I'm not affiliated with them in anyway, just trying to help.

PrideR is offline Junior Member
    careful on fluid intake. Tbol gave me a bad kidney stone. Never gonna use again

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off like I was snapping back at you. It's hard to tell emotion behind text. I appreciate all your input. Would it be bad for me to start clomid like 4-5 days after I started my pct?

Thread Information