Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gaul is offline New Member
    why do you all like berlin chemie t3 made for the russian market?
    why do you all like infar sustanon made for the russian market?
    you dont care they have russian characters, the same thing for these omnas with russian characters.

from what I see in the first picture the omna box is completly different, also label is different so a 100% fake, what madrussian attached is the real deal!

go on the dutch forums and post pictures of deca and hcg made by Organon for other countries like Grèce, Roumanie etc
    they will say the company never produced for these countries. where do they know it from? they just talk without any knowledge in the area, they arent Organon's employees for sure.
    they are real products just printed in another languages.

same thing for Schering who allows arab characters in Pakistan, Émirats Arabes Unis, specific characters in Grèce, Roumanie etc.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I think it's not only question of language ...people knows russian black market and too many fakes adn fakers over there, so they are afraind of it ... that's nothing unusual

Gaul is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    In my opinion, everything with "Cyrillic alphabet" text is suspicious.
    I don't know, why anyone can risk to buy this Russian Omnadren, if there is still posible to get well-known Omnadren (pink boxes).

so you refered to anything with russian characters gotcha!!!
    blue boxes from Bulgarie were well sold in south east Europe all last years, real products!

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    You didn't understand me, bro - I wrote "IT'S MY OPINION" ... that's big difference. You don't have to agree with me.
    I also think there are big diferences between something with "Cyrillic alphabet" what you can buy in LEGIT pharmacies in bulgaria or somewhere else, and between something with "Cyrillic alphabet" what si possible to get only on the black market ... but this is ALSO ONLY MY OPINION
    peace bro..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information