Fake ARGENTINAN Deca there it is Sea

Hey sea remember when i told you that i have a fake 10ml "organon" deca well here it is i bough 2 vials last year "stupid" & used the first 1 with no results at all because i didnt know that Organon doenst make vials just amps & i already got a vial that still not used what do you think there is in those??? i think just plain oil it says it made in Argentina Bounes Aries.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake deca1.jpg 
Views:	743 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	61360

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake deca2.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	61361

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Fake as 300 dollar bills man stay away from its shots. And thanks for sharing
    the fakes pics, I was asked about 2 times in the past about this so I think it
    may help people out.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quiite a while back now, I shot fake QV for over 5 weeks. No gains! Made my ass really red and swole for over 10 days after the administered shot....
    there is no worse feeling than knowing that you potentially poisoned yourself by shooting fake juice.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    Quiite a while back now, I shot fake QV for over 5 weeks. No gains! Made my ass really red and swole for over 10 days after the administered shot....
    there is no worse feeling than knowing that you potentially poisoned yourself by shooting fake juice.
    That's why I'm a firm believer of that old saying "better be safe than sorry".
    If in any doubt, just don't use the shit, I can tell that from my self experience
    back then when I knew nothing about real Normas and Organons decas...shot
    some of them in me with no gains like yall, thank god one of them were
    made of grape seed oil (I remember it from the smell) at least I shot some
    descent amount of vitamin E in me but indeed I got shitty dots in my
    shoulders that won't go away unless I take some laser plastic surgeries, but
    no thanks, too much for my poor pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    oh i feel sorry for you bro well i think am a bit lucky because i got nothing when i shot it no bad sides or gains.Your welcome Sea am always happy to help this board btw i'll post the new Equi-Gan/stanazol by RWR fakes that floating around Egypt i'll try to get them fast.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

I personally don't like that RWR brand from Australia, I had bad things from
    their test suspension in the past that shit will clog the neddles everytime you
    shot it in you 2-3 times each shot in a 22G!

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    I personally don't like that RWR brand from Australia, I had bad things from
    their test suspension in the past that shit will clog the neddles everytime you
    shot it in you 2-3 times each shot in a 22G!

Yea i remember you told me that & you also told me you hate the mexican gear well its gonna be your lucky day i'll post fakes of both .By the way whats up with your Japanies beauties does it call for competetion should i put some Egyptians beauties as a signature ??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

You can't have a signiture yet bro. I thankfully can, I would like to see some
    Egyptian beaties though!
    BTW the girl now is Korean.

oh i c well i'll make sure that you see middel eastern beauty

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    what about the fake FORTDODGE EQ I did few months a go , suckkss did more than 100ml's bro's of who knows
    spain fakers MTF

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    That's why I'm a firm believer of that old saying "better be safe than sorry".
    If in any doubt, just don't use the shit, I can tell that from my self experience
    back then when I knew nothing about real Normas and Organons decas...shot
    some of them in me with no gains like yall, thank god one of them were
    made of grape seed oil (I remember it from the smell) at least I shot some
    descent amount of vitamin E in me but indeed I got shitty dots in my
    shoulders that won't go away unless I take some laser plastic surgeries, but
    no thanks, too much for my poor pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    what about the fake FORTDODGE EQ I did few months a go , suckkss did more than 100ml's bro's of who knows
    spain fakers MTF
    I dont know much about EQ because 70% of the eq where i live is fakes so i dont like taking chance with it at all now am sticking with the garaunteed stuff mostly Nile/Cid dbols & suspension but it sux you did 100+ml thats a waste of money & injection spots damn

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    yep,sometimes (fakers) do a really really good job that u can't tell when is fake
    even asking here and BOS everybody sayd it was the "real" deal
    turned out pure sesameseed oil with some BB probably

yep,sometimes (fakers) do a really really good job that u can't tell when is fake
    even asking here and BOS everybody sayd it was the "real" deal
    turned out pure sesameseed oil with some BB probably

Oh man that suck really bad just pure oil you know what when i find alot of fakes sometimes i think it will be better to cut the crap quit the game & go natural instead of bothering myself about whats legit but it its look like i cant stay away unless you make your own gear then its another story 100 times better.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

That's the big problem of being juicing year round like you do bro, you take
    shit and you think that's working because you're stacking with something else
    when it's not, I feel sorry for your 100ml shots of sesame oil, bro that sux big
    time, yeah I remember your stuff it looked really good that many of the guys
    doubt that it was fake when you stated that,
    chigue la pincha de su madre a los fakers Spanoles, hijos de su puta madre.

Thread Information