Weegiebol is offline Associate Member

Galenika test and BD d-bol

Hey bro's, first lot of gear from a new source, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! What do you think? legit or s**t?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galenika test and BD d-bol-2006_0209roids0001.jpg   Galenika test and BD d-bol-2006_0209roids0003.jpg   Galenika test and BD d-bol-2006_0209roids0006.jpg   Galenika test and BD d-bol-2006_0209roids0009.jpg  

strongmann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weegiebol
    Hey bro's, first lot of gear from a new source, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! What do you think? legit or s**t?
    you look safe with the testosteron, to make sure take one amp and use your finger to wipe off the blue writing. the dbol looks way to dark to be dbol, from some of the pics i've seen could be tbol!

strongmann

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    From the pictures Galenika looks good to me too, I'm not sure about the D-bol ... more opinions from BD experts are welcomed ...

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    The Galenika looks good to go. I have no idea for the DBOLas well, wait for a BD expert like MichaelCC said.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    BD tabs look good. As for your Galenika, those have been notorious for being underdosed. Last year 3 batches were tested under label claims. Who knows, maybe they straightened that mess out this year. But they do look real in my opinion.

Thanks for the help bro's - strongmann, the writing does wipe off pretty easily, so I'm pretty certain it's good to go - thanks guys

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with them bro! They are good to go IMO.

this is what i mean on the colour of the dbol , i hope this works. compliments of ajfina cause its his pic and i didn't know how to put the thread on here so you can see bigger pics here it goes....big difference in colour as you can see!

strongmann
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galenika test and BD d-bol-cimg0354%2520copy.jpg  
    Last edited by strongmann; 02-10-2006 at 09:21 AM.

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    Its the first timer i hear that galenika is notoriuos for being underdosed,remember that up to 10% under what the label claims is acceptable galenika is one of the best testo on the market IMO,but these are good to go

Quote Originally Posted by hulk100
    Its the first timer i hear that galenika is notoriuos for being underdosed,remember that up to 10% under what the label claims is acceptable galenika is one of the best testo on the market IMO,but these are good to go
    Actually the Iranian Enanthates and Cidotestons are the best!

on the subject of enanthate , don't forget about the 5ml delatestryl...they are sweet too!!!!

strongmann

The tabs actually look a pretty similar colour to that pic strongmann, think its just the light on my photo's - cheers everyone

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Looking at a handfull of galenika's left over from my last round right now, and they look the same.

pelly789 is offline Member
    looks good to go imo good luck

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle27
    Actually the Iranian Enanthates and Cidotestons are the best!
    Not true, my last lab test of the Iranians came back at 200 instead of 250. Others are testing under 200. Batches like that, it may as well be a ugl as it doesn't pass 10%variance allowed human gear grade.

Quote Originally Posted by strongmann
    on the subject of enanthate , don't forget about the 5ml delatestryl...they are sweet too!!!!

strongmann
    You are correct but you have to be able to find it!

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Not true, my last lab test of the Iranians came back at 200 instead of 250. Others are testing under 200. Batches like that, it may as well be a ugl as it doesn't pass 10%variance allowed human gear grade.

Post your lab test! Both my lot numbers were tested, (not by me, there was reports posted elsewhere) and both were over 300mg/ml! I think one was 333mg/ml! There was 3 lot numbers tested with Galenikas, and all were poor. I havent run across a positive test yet!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle27
    Post your lab test! Both my lot numbers were tested, (not by me, there was reports posted elsewhere) and both were over 300mg/ml! I think one was 333mg/ml! There was 3 lot numbers tested with Galenikas, and all were poor. I havent run across a positive test yet!
    Always the case, the guy talking about great test results doesn't pay to have his own done. Here is the result . I posted them here and on Body Of Science. They also had poor results from the Iranians as well. Everyone talks about that 333 test but if it was the case, it would further support the lack of quality control. If you are planning a cycle, it causes problems being much higher or lower than what it is supposed to be. FDA requrements allow for a 10% margin of error. After that it is not safe for legal consumption. If these guys can't get it right in the lab mixing test powder, I am sure they are a long way off from haveing a nuke.

http://67.18.108.244//attachment.php...2&d=1131729506

Thread Information