dbcooper is offline New Member

Fake or Real Jins?

Hi everyone,

I found a domestic source of Jins recently. I received a few pics of his Jins and they look totally different from whatever I've seen before. I'm almost sure these things are fake but I'm not an expert. Anyone know if it's fake or real?

Thank you,
    David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake or Real Jins?-jin1.jpg   Fake or Real Jins?-jin2.jpg  

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    ive never seen them packd like that b4...the print is wayyyy off on them as well
    Last edited by widowmaker2; 09-27-2008 at 04:40 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats the way the new ones are packed but also the new fakes and i can almost gurentee you that you will be getting fakes off your new domestic hgh source. i have the same looking kits but the majority if jinos floating around today are fake because of the chineese government shuting the company down(partly)
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Damn that sucks.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    heres a pic of someof my real ones..yes i know they are outdated..but im using them anyway...i had 200iu still in the fridge from a couple years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake or Real Jins?-picture-084.jpg  

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    The only thing wrong with that picture is thats not my hand holding them

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    heres a pic of someof my real ones..yes i know they are outdated..but im using them anyway...i had 200iu still in the fridge from a couple years ago.
    there almost 2 years past the expiration date so im sure there not as potent anymore. just take more then you normally would. if i had them and normally wanted to take 5ius everyday i would take 8ius of that to even out the loss of potency
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information