Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    koksownik is offline Junior Member
    XWhiteDenali yes with bubbles was a joke, but as you can see symantech checked this and tells you also that Zambon don`t produce WINSTROL DEPOT (capital letters) only Winstrol Depot. And it`s produced only in Spain.

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    hey bro's, I have been researhing this thing for days now. People in other forums have said that zambon did produce winstrol with the letters is capitals like this WINSTROL DEPOT, but when they changed lot numbers, they went to the new style like this Winstrol Depot. If the zambons i have are fake would they still separate?

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by koksownik
    XWhiteDenali yes with bubbles was a joke, but as you can see symantech checked this and tells you also that Zambon don`t produce WINSTROL DEPOT (capital letters) only Winstrol Depot. And it`s produced only in Spain.
    They actually did produce wintstrol with WINSTROL DEPOT in capital letters, it was actually their older style amps, thats why I was a little confused..not sure what to believe now!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    They actually did produce wintstrol with WINSTROL DEPOT in capital letters, it was actually their older style amps, thats why I was a little confused..not sure what to believe now!
    true, but the older amps dont look anything like these amps. So far, ive only seen the all capital wintrol depot on the older amps. hang on ill look for a pic

edit: here's a pic of the only time I've seen it written WINSTROL DEPOT. clearly, the amps are nothing alike. Like has been said before though, if you are really in doubt than fork over 100 dollars and have a lab test it. then you can settle this once and for all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these ZAMBONS real?!?-dsc00209.jpg  
    Last edited by symatech; 11-09-2004 at 03:24 PM. Reason: adding picture

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    what kind of lab do i go to, and what do i tell them?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    fake imo

Jackt23 is offline Member
    just curious as to why all of you think they are fake and what you base your opinions on.....ive seen those same amps on other boards(i dunno about lote number) but look exactly the same and people saying they are real....different boards too...they said something about them coming from south america which is why they dont look EXACTLY like the ones from spain.....dont get me wrong...ive never seen winny amps and dont have much experience with them but i HAVE seen these on a couple boards being posted as being real

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    just curious as to why all of you think they are fake and what you base your opinions on.....ive seen those same amps on other boards(i dunno about lote number) but look exactly the same and people saying they are real....different boards too...they said something about them coming from south america which is why they dont look EXACTLY like the ones from spain.....dont get me wrong...ive never seen winny amps and dont have much experience with them but i HAVE seen these on a couple boards being posted as being real
    There is no Zambon lab in south america thats why. The only zambons that are in amps are made in Spain.

as for the lab, I'd just pm a mod for that one. try 956vette

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    They only fill 3/4 of a cc... They have same lot number and same cap letter.. is zambon useally underfilled?

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMCDN
    here is the pic of the separation. I let it sit over night. It is about 20% water and 80% white.
    must be 50/50 bro. yours are fake

Quote Originally Posted by koksownik
    I thought bubble winny is being made by Koksownik Pharm in Poland!

Retaboil2 very funny...

Quote Originally Posted by NUTRI-VET
    Is it possiable that these winstrol are fake but were made with real winstrol in them by an underground lab?
    What do you mean? if those made by UG company they are fake anyways! Even if they have 50mg of stanozolol its fake!
    You know why? because UG companies use their own brand names such as Body research Stanol 50mg/1ml. But if these suckers made a good copy of original Zambon Winstrol it doesnt make it legit! its fake! Because people only buy Zambon because of the brand name!

yes Retaboil2 you`re right but you shouldn`t write that "bubbles" Winstrol is being made in Poland. In Russia... maybe... Winstrol Zambon have many fakes, such many fakes that guys are trying to get alternative (underground) stuff.
    Last edited by koksownik; 11-21-2004 at 04:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information