unclej is offline Junior Member

Pics of Deca300 Batch 021 .....

Hey Guys ...

Here is pics of batch 021. Bought them in mexico straight from a Vet
    shop 1 Month ago...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics of Deca300 Batch 021 .....-deca300-lot21.jpg   Pics of Deca300 Batch 021 .....-deca300-boxfront.jpg   Pics of Deca300 Batch 021 .....-deca300-box.jpg   Pics of Deca300 Batch 021 .....-deca300-expire.jpg  
    Last edited by unclej; 12-30-2004 at 10:04 PM.

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    OK UncleJ, Those are the same as mine... S.A.G.A.R.P.A is spelled as a word Sagarpa and the location of words on the label has moved...
    Bottom Line, Either it is fake or they changed their labels to a bigger font, and positions of words have moved. The paragraphs of the old bottle is now one big sentence with words spelled different.

Thanks for the pics Bro...
    Kahoona.

BTW. the significance of SAGARPA to Sagarpa reminds me of the Ttokkyo fakes.

I bought these bottles straight from one of the QV distributors in Cancun, Mexico...
    1 month ago...something weird is going on because I tried emailing them about this
    deca and they have not responded to me. It's been 2 weeks now since I sent the
    email. I also tried contacting Quality Vet directly and they haven't responded. I
    think there is something going on here...I think everyone should know...

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    Hey Bro, Seems like a lot of complaints about recent batches of QV gear. Search other anabolic forum sites..
    Definately something is up...

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Dont know why you guys waste your time with that stuff..

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems fake and the S.A.G.A.R.P.A. inscription must be right above
    the hologram sticker! Sorry bro but no good!

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    I have a (empty) bottle with...

S.A.G.A.R.P.A. Q-0007-005
    USO VETERINARIO

...written right above the hologram. Picked it up maybe a month ago. QVD3 019 - 11 2006
    Last edited by Godspeed; 01-20-2005 at 10:46 AM.

Rosebod is offline New Member
    I wrote a reply about the QV bottles. The batch and experation dates were legit (QVD-3-011 and expiration date is 11/2005), but the writing above the hologram is written as REG.S.A.R.A.R Q-007-005 Also, the lid is white and has a flawless black QV written on top of it. I tried to scratch it off, and it wont come off. If I were to rip off the hologram, and it just came off, would it be fake? Would it be real if there are red dots under it? This QV **** doesn't even seem worth it anymore.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    uncle i have that exact same bottle lot# and every thing.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    im 9days from my first sot.took with 500mg of test-e.ill keep you all informed,tho i dont knoe how to tell difference between the deca and test when it all kicks in.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Wanna hear from unclej what happened to his Decas, have
    you tried them? Just wondering...

Pilo18 is offline Junior Member
    I have the same exact Deca but my batch number is QVD3 020 (bought3 bottles). The front of one box says Reg. Sagarpa Q-0007-005 and the other two bottles I bought which have the batch number read Reg. S.A.G.A.R.P.A Q-0007-005. The Font is also a little larger on the odd one. Strange! maybe they are fakes.

I haven't tried the deca300 yet. I'm starting my cycle in 2 months from now. If anyone else with QV Deca 300 with the same batch number can let us know of any results...

Thanks..

pumpedRX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    Dont know why you guys waste your time with that stuff..

And what deca do you suggest or think is best? I have used Quality Vet in the past and have gotten good results. But I am always open to suggestions or information.

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilo18
    I have the same exact Deca but my batch number is QVD3 020 (bought3 bottles). The front of one box says Reg. Sagarpa Q-0007-005 and the other two bottles I bought which have the batch number read Reg. S.A.G.A.R.P.A Q-0007-005. The Font is also a little larger on the odd one. Strange! maybe they are fakes.
    I also have some from the 020 batch. I am almost done with 2 of the 3 and I have made some pretty good gains, but I definitely do not feel the same on this one. I have even made decent increases in my dosing. I often feel tired, and I seem to be staying sore longer than usual. The last batches I had I never got tired, and the soreness went away rapidly. I'm not saying they are fake, but they are definitely not consistent with quality. People have told me for years that qv is not always good, now I have my own proof.

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Just got mine in today. 4 bottles of batch 21 QV Deca 300. 3 of the boxes show S.A.G.A.R.P.A. and 1 shows Sagarpa. All 4 are sealed property have identically place holograms and everything else is the same. Hell, even the scuffs on the container seem to suggest they'll been around the same areas. I'm not real concerned about them being fake. Someone would have to be unbelievable good at counterfitting to pull off such a perfect match. If they went through all the trouble of making such a perfect counterfit they sure as hell wouldn't have messed up Sagarpa I would think.

Good news, Batch 21 tests out at 328mg/lm!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpedRX
    And what deca do you suggest or think is best? I have used Quality Vet in the past and have gotten good results. But I am always open to suggestions or information.
    I have only used these 2 brands.

Norma Hellas - Greece!
    Deca - Durabolon - Brazil!

My friends have tried BDs, and they love it!

Just my opinion!

Thread Information