xxxl83 is offline Productive Member

Fake Brovel Norandren 200

I have just gotten some info on Fake Norandren 200.
    On the real Norandren the blue dotted patern should go 3/4 down the bottle then turn to white. There should also be a hologram on the bottle.
    I have recently seen bottles where the blue dotted patern goes only 1/2 way down the bottle then turns to white with no hologram, there also have been pics. on this site that look kike this.
    Can anyone verify this, or give further info?

Billmister is offline Member
    well i took norandren 200 and it had the hologen and everything, and the box it comes, if you hold it up to the light you can see brovel all over... i gained 10 pounds and kept 9 pounds... so it's good. that's all i know

jhuston1 is offline New Member
    The easiest way to check for real/fake is to look for the hologram. If it isn't there, it's more than likely fake. Don't take the chance.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    what does the hologram look like?
    is it just on the label when u hold it up to the light and see brovel on it
    JLI

shorty2big is offline Member
    another thing that I have found on fake brovel products is the top is different & the labels look a lot cleaner than the original. I've found that the real ones have oily crap all over the labels most of the time and the fake ones are very clean and look laser printed.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You might have the old Brovel. It had no hologram but it had a foil cap with "Bovel labratorios" on it. Post a pic bro.

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    There is legit counterfits of brovel noranden 200 and testosterona 200 EVERYWHERE in mexico I know im there alot. They are made by an underground lab in mexico and they do contain the real deal in them just quite underdosed but so is the real macoy. Its very underdosed as well. They look like the real bottle and box but the blue dot pattern fades into the white 1/2 way down the lable. They have the old raised lettering tops and the new blue flip off tops. No holagrams and no yellow water mark on the box but it does have an information insert. The lables are much cleaner and do not have the 3 glue strips. Steroid gue rue JEFF SUMMERS adresses these new counterfits in his new ANOBOLIC INSIDER magazine. check it out...

Thread Information