bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

TTokkyo labs goes bye bye....

The controversy is over.. Ttokkyyo labs is officailly gonzo due to a big bust. I heard rumors of this but now it seems to be true. TTokkyo labs has always been marred with controversy, it appears they were producing lots and lots of the drug Kitamine as well. Shheesh nice to know thta a place that produced roids for bodybuilding also made a harsh drug for people to get fucked up on and all made in the same lab too!! Still feel like injecting their shit into your body? No thanks!!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Chico's gonna rant a lil about the homeland. It's been a long time since I've been to Mex; like ten years. The last time I was there you could buy a six pack (bottles) of coca-cola, none of which contained the same amount of liquid. Bottom line is price and availability, I'm not knocking all you Texans who have a good thing goin being so close to the source, but I can't say mexican vet gear is the shit. At least you know it's real AS, however under/over(?) dosed it may or may not be.
    You American folk love you cars so let me ask you this: Would you buy a Ford, Chev or Dodge that was assembled in Mexico? And yes all three do assemble some models in Mexico. You can tell by the VIN number where the vehicle was made/assembled.

Sir hugenstein is offline Junior Member
    Hey man, Ketamine is a legit drug that is abused by the wrong people. Ketamine is used in veterinary medicine usually as a combination to produce a very effective sedative. But when cooked up and snorted it gives the user a "watery high" or a K hole effect. So maybe they were letting it get into the wrong hands but just FYI Ketimine is actually a useful drug and is not produced solely for people to get F*cked up on.

fast is offline Associate Member
    You should have posted this to somewhere else than `Steroid pictures`

Dr.big is offline New Member
    B420 I dunno where U get ur info but u r NOT correct by whatu posted about TTokkyo Labs.They DID in fact get busted ( the owner only) the company is still manufacturing their products -jus not -k- no more I have a direct contact with them I I KNOW 4 A FACT THAT UR WRONG ABOUT UR POST.I dont mean 2 b a dick but u r far far away from the source so how the hell would u know when they got shut down??U know TONS & TONS of rumors are posted daily so u ALL believe wha u wana.Actually ttokkyo has released sum NEW gear for us vets this past month-so there!!Take this from some one who knows!

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Dr.big
    B420 I dunno where U get ur info but u r NOT correct by whatu posted about TTokkyo Labs.They DID in fact get busted ( the owner only) the company is still manufacturing their products -jus not -k- no more I have a direct contact with them I I KNOW 4 A FACT THAT UR WRONG ABOUT UR POST.I dont mean 2 b a dick but u r far far away from the source so how the hell would u know when they got shut down??U know TONS & TONS of rumors are posted daily so u ALL believe wha u wana.Actually ttokkyo has released sum NEW gear for us vets this past month-so there!!Take this from some one who knows!
    i was in tj in oct and was in a vet store and they said that whats on the shelf is it. now maybe shit changed in the last couple of month. but tt"s was looking pretty low on the shelfs. not that big of fan of tt but hope your right.......billy

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Dr. Big is right Ttokkyo is not gone. they just can't produce anymore Ketamine.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by calidude
    Dr. Big is right Ttokkyo is not gone. they just can't produce anymore Ketamine.
    That's what I have been told and have read--No more K but still in business.

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    I don't have a direct source like Dr. Big, but I was also told by the vet I use in Nuervo Laredo that TT was getting shut down and what was left would be the only legit TT sold. That was on 12/16/02. Let me know if you hear something else . Later,

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by dshell5150
    I don't have a direct source like Dr. Big, but I was also told by the vet I use in Nuervo Laredo that TT was getting shut down and what was left would be the only legit TT sold. That was on 12/16/02. Let me know if you hear something else . Later,
    thats what i was told!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!billy

Those threads are 4 years old.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Those threads are 4 years old.
    LMAO - now that's funny.

What's funnier is I still have a bottle of Prop and Bolden. Collectors items. haha

maybe you can sell it on E-Bay

Smart-tony is offline Member
    I seen some from a rep a while back but it was old stock.lol
    I don't take d-bol i said if it was winny and a good price.lol

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    maybe you can sell it on E-Bay
    hehe - i'm not selling it - it's got sentimental value.

Thread Information