Thread: HGH Serostim

en1222 is offline Member

HGH Serostim

Does this look good?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Serostim-gh1.jpg  

en1222 is offline Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Serostim-gh2.jpg  

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    YUMMY!! how many kits did you get ?? well the box is legit!! i'll give you that ..

mike35 is offline New Member
    Yeah that's legit

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Got a few of those myself.

JohnnyB

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to go bro

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro really need to see what the vials and the powder look like. The boxes and the packaging maybe legit. However, it's whats inside that matteres.

Post pics of the vials...and we can tell you fer sure.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    God doesn't that look appealing

en1222 is offline Member
    sorry alittle blurry not sure how to get clear pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Serostim-gh44.jpg  

en1222 is offline Member

en1222 is offline Member
    sorry 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Serostim-gh3.jpg  

en1222 is offline Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Serostim-instr.jpg  

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    bro you got the real deal good luck hope you got a few kits!!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Good to go bro....enjoy the benefits...train hard eat clean

androplex is offline Donating Member
    The only way to get this is by shipping directly under doctors script from a registered Pharmacist by Serno directly to the doctors office or from the Pharmacy to your door. The shipment is scheduled and each vial is registered with Serno or the pharmacy under the doctors name or the patient. So......if you are getting this it is from a friend who is getting it due to aids wasiting or growth hormone difficiency. If you want to make sure that its the real thing get a IGF-1 blood test before you start and then 2 months into the program get another IGF-1 test. If your levels go up significantly then you have the real thing. The drug is called somatropin by Serono. Serono sales it under the brand name Saizen in 5 mg vials too. This brand even though its the same as the 6 mg brand serostem (the blue cap the one you show here) is 5mg strenght 15 iu's per vial and is approved by the FDA for other uses other than aids wasiting. So if its the 6mg vial it more than likely is for someone that got it for aids waisting. If its the 5mg its more than likely for other diag and is much easier to obtain. I have used both and wish I could get the 6mg vials but am able to get scripts for the 5mg vials. The cost at the pharmacy is about $230.00 - $250.00 per vial. I take 4 vial per month that about $1000.00 without insurance. The blackmarket has a real eye on this so make sure you do your homework and can trust the person you are getting the blue cap vials from. You can call Serno they have an 800 number inside the packaging just dont tell them who you are or give the register number. Look at the vial each one is registered. That number is match up with a name of a patient or a doctor for the blue cap vials. Whoever is helping you out here is getting it from someone that needed it for aids waisting or GHD. I would not recommend trusting just anyone on this make sure you know and can trust your friend. I have scripts for mine and keep the dilute in the box with the Hgh in case I am paid a visit so I have the script right on the box. Good luck and do your homework. BTW are you injecting in the stomach with an insulin pin? Thats how I do it. I am on 5 days and off 2. I am very careful with my diet too. Taking Hgh can cause major health problems if your sugar intake is to high and your blood insulin levels stay to high. If you want to read about it PM me. I am not a source just a patient that has to use Hgh due to exposer to chemicals in the Gulf war.

en1222 is offline Member
    Its my friends stuff. I am not sure where he gets it but i will pass the info on thanks?

Also What is the deal with the sugar intake?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    looks very very nice
    wish i had the money for that

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Growth hormone mobilizes body fat, causing our fat cells to break themselves down and release free fatty acids into the blood stream. These free fatty acids are energy molecules which can be taken up by organs and many of our organs to be used for energy. When our muscles are consuming free fatty acids as a fuel, they are far less interested in sugar, therefore they tend to resist the effects of insulin , and extract less sugar from the blood. At the same time, growth hormone can increase glucose output from the liver to the blood. This combination of effects can raise blood sugar and raise insulin levels, neither of which is good. Fortunately, this is only a problem in people who eat a diet high in sugar and starch, and do little exercise. One needs to eat a low glycemic diet (low in sugar and starch) and exercise regularly. The effect of our nutrition and exercise program in lowering blood glucose and insulin levels far outweighs the effect of growth hormone in raising glucose and insulin levels. The net effect therefore, is the lowering of glucose and insulin levels. This is a very health-promoting benefit that prevents disease and extends life span.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    so u telling me u need alo carb diet ?i always heard that u can pretty much eat what u want and keep ur carbs up so u dont go hypo????

fast is offline Associate Member
    Very very legit =)

Thread Information