Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ixip is offline New Member

Organon Deca, real or fake!?!?

I just bought 10 Deca (Organon) and have done pretty much research on the net to determine it's real or fake, but i just can't determine by the pics.
    Please, can anyone help me with this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca, real or fake!?!?-deca_organon.jpg  

Strongman78 is offline New Member
    good

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Is the date printed in black or grey?..it looks black in this pic?

D.W.

It's printed in black!
    Acording to the link (http://www.bodypage.nl/deca%20yellowtop.htm)
    it seems to be the real thing now.
    The yellow top and the exp.date are just like the "real thing" on the picture.
    The date (what i can se) seems to be printed on with the same colour as the whole label, therefor i'm beeing suspiscous!
    But i want to be sure!
    If it's a "fake", does it use to have any effect at all or does it use to be any risk of injecting this bottle if it's a "fake"!?

/Ixip
    Last edited by ixip; 06-01-2003 at 03:05 PM.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    How can a real vial come with the LOT # printed the same time as the lable? I've seen underground shit come like that but NEVER any big company. If it says ORGANON and it was made in their factory.....

#1 The juice would be put into the vial and the top is put on.

#2 It would go down the line to get the lable rolled on to the glass.

#3 The vial gets STAMPED with the LOT and EXP date.

#4 The vial is boxed and sent to shipping.

Like most big companys ORGANON does not have a sticker factory in their lab.They get the stickers made by someone else.And if they get their stickers made buy someone else,they don't know when they will be used.If they don't know when they will be used,how could they put the LOT and EXP dates on the same time the lable is made.It could be sitting there for months waiting to get used with a EXP date on it.

Even go look at ur vitamin bottles.All the LOT and EXP dates will be stamped because they dont make the lables either. I can understand with underground shit the lot and exp getting printed the same time as the lable.But not a HUGE company like ORGANON.

I can't rub either the text och exp date away with my hand.
    Is is still shit or!?

/Ixip
    Last edited by ixip; 06-02-2003 at 01:16 AM.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Well i've seen Organons from the factory in Greece,Italy,Bulgaria and Taiwan. I have never seen one that had the LOT and EXP printed the same time as the lable,that just dosen't make sense.Some people wont agree with me and thats fine, but i'm not the kinda guy who says good enough and sticks it anyways.I think they're fake,but that's just me.

Peace

Thanx for the answer.
    I'm not 100% sure any more of the expd. printing, that it would be printed att the same time.
    It seems like the expd. printing is a little lighter (more black-greyish tone)
    than the others, but i'm not sure!
    But let's say it's a fake, does it usually be any dangerous chemicals in the bottles, or can i try injecting it!?

/Ixip

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    That's ur call man but i wouldn't do it if it was me.It could have some AS inside but i wouldn't take that chance just to save some money.It's ur body and you only get one so be careful.

Peace

Scan of the label (the yellow-brown colours) is there because the Deca was taped together.

/Ixip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca, real or fake!?!?-deca_scan.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sorry man,i think it's fake.The lable should not have come off in one piece.The real lables are a bitch to get off and are so sticky they just rip.

Does any one who knows dissagre with the above answer that it is a fake!?

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by ixip
    Does any one who knows dissagre with the above answer that it is a fake!?
    I think its legit.

Originally posted by Retabolil2

I think its legit.
    Hey my big Russian friend is online againlol

Good to see you back buddy!

Yes i think its legit too

D.W.

Originally posted by LORDBLiTZ
    How can a real vial come with the LOT # printed the same time as the lable? I've seen underground shit come like that but NEVER any big company. If it says ORGANON and it was made in their factory.....

#1 The juice would be put into the vial and the top is put on.

#2 It would go down the line to get the lable rolled on to the glass.

#3 The vial gets STAMPED with the LOT and EXP date.

#4 The vial is boxed and sent to shipping.

Like most big companys ORGANON does not have a sticker factory in their lab.They get the stickers made by someone else.And if they get their stickers made buy someone else,they don't know when they will be used.If they don't know when they will be used,how could they put the LOT and EXP dates on the same time the lable is made.It could be sitting there for months waiting to get used with a EXP date on it.

Even go look at ur vitamin bottles.All the LOT and EXP dates will be stamped because they dont make the lables either. I can understand with underground shit the lot and exp getting printed the same time as the lable.But not a HUGE company like ORGANON.
    Some parts are true..but organon deca has printed lot and exp# on them bro..

D.W.

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    I seen the pic and think it is the real deal, but these guys make some interesting points. I would take it but it is your call........

Thanx everyone!Maybe i grow or maybe i blow, just one way to find out, i will try them out and see.

/Ixip

talha is offline New Member
    i say if there fakes there the best ive seen .

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutch windmill
    Some parts are true..but organon deca has printed lot and exp# on them bro..

D.W.
    100% true guys,
    we were all confused when these first came out, but the Organon decas have the lot and exp# PRINTED on them.....they are real!

if its legit where is the r and the little circle around it after deca durabolin .

Fake

Organon Greece had replaced their small three-pack by the thicker vials by then. Here a few original labels with the same expiring date. As you can see the place where the text is placed varies as wel as the length of the labels, in the mean time I have more recent labels as well and this fact continious. I'll post the new watermark underneath this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca, real or fake!?!?-orglabelchange1.jpg  

wm

The watermark of 2001 compared to the new 2003.

wm

sorry forgot the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca, real or fake!?!?-yellowtopwatcom.jpg  

new

[This how the new vials/labels look like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca, real or fake!?!?-yellowtop5pack.jpg  

99si is offline Junior Member
    They're fake. They are using the older labels for something that expires in 2005. Anything that expires around that timeframe will have the new labels as you can see above. The expiration date for organon deca 's are printed. Funny how everyone that says they should be stamped can't provide a pic for it.

Talha brings up a great point. If they were real they would have a capital r and circle after durablin... but whoever made these did just about everything else right. Sorry bro.

HP

Huge Presser you are partially right. The very old labels DO NOT have the R trademark but the newest ones definately do.

rickusa2000 is offline New Member
    i think there fake i get mine from organon holland and the expiration is lighter ink also label seems to be black not the real grey also no r after deca just my opinion

just to put an end to this story,
    THEY ARE 100% REAL.
    I buy them from my local pharmacy and I am positive on this one

Merk227 is offline New Member
    YO!! dog they definintly real!!!!

its soo tricky lately ,the fakes are getting closer and closer to the real ones

blind?

I posted a few pics that PROVE, that the old ones where replaced by then, still you folks are not convinced, what more do you need? Commen sense? The yellowtops are harder and harder to obtain, thats why fakes are overfloatin' the market again. And they are bad lookin' fakes!! Look only at the lotnumber and compare it to the labels I posted. And like a member put correctly, the brandname "Deca Durabolin " is registrated by Organon and carries the R (registrated) in a circle. Do you really believe that a giant pharmaceutical company like Organon would run two different vials/labels/lotnumbers in the same country at the same time??? Like I posted allso ..look at the box, look at the watermark, and taste the shit, it should numb the tongue or gum a bit, just like cocaine.

I agree completely with Dutch. Those are pure fakes. Expiration dates like those should have the new label not the old one. Also deca does numb the tongue.

And now i have tested them...

Tested them two weeks ago...started with 1 vial (200mg) and week 2 (400mg) and i'm just now on my 2½ week.
    I have never done aas before, i don't know what to "feel" if they are good and not fakes!
    Should i have got any side-effects soo far!?!?
    Should i have noticed anything at this point, or is it just taking more time!?
    Please reply!

It's to early to start anything. Give it 4-5 weeks.

Does it take about 4-5 weeks before i can notice if they work?
    So far i haven't noticed anything, no angry nothing like that.
    Well, i ain't horny like i used to bee and i feel a little bit more hungry now...
    Going to use them for 8 weeks now, 6 to go...

bailey91099 is offline New Member
    One other thing I notice about IXIP's deca , besides the registered trademark missing, is the Organon name with the circle around it. All the ones Dutch posted show this symbol right next to the expiration date. IXIP's have a much greater distance between the organon symbol and the expiration date. Could this also be a sign these are fake?
    Last edited by bailey91099; 08-12-2003 at 10:23 AM.

As I stated before, those are as fake as they get! The morons who made those could have at least printed an older lot number and expiration date.

Yes it will take 4-5 to start seeing anything.

Doesn't taste a shit!!

Ok, i tasted them too, the content is a little bit oily, but it doesn't taste a shit!!
    My tongue doesn't numb and burn!!
    Case closed!
    Conclusion: Fake Deca !!
    Gonna take it up with my dealer now!

Yep,
    I have to apologise for my earlier post, just noticed that they dont have the R trademark, they are fake bro....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information