Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DrewZ

Thread: is my cycle real? test e / arimidex/ clomid

oakley990099 is offline New Member

is my cycle real? test e / arimidex/ clomid

hey all. i just received my gear from what i read to be a reputable source. I wanted to get your opinions if they look okay. I do not know the exact rules of the forum so unless asked to do so, i will not mention lab names or source or show the label on test. here are the pics:

test e-
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1446.jpg 
Views:	1001 
Size:	384.6 KB 
ID:	152589
    clomid- (clear cap with purple and white specs)

Name:	IMG_1447.jpg 
Views:	1158 
Size:	530.0 KB 
ID:	152590
    arimidex - (blue round tab with "G" on one side and a line on the other)

Name:	IMG_1448.jpg 
Views:	587 
Size:	277.6 KB 
ID:	152591

Name:	IMG_1449.jpg 
Views:	739 
Size:	385.1 KB 
ID:	152592

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Good looking stuff - A vial with some form of liquid, some caps with something in them & some sort of tablet

Post up the UGL or research it

mietek is offline Member
    I would be surprised if you got good arimidex , from what I heard all is fake around

test e and clomid you can check with labmax kit

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    Pretty Sure that's "gymlabs" test e 300

Quote Originally Posted by Rzm7810 View Post
    Pretty Sure that's "gymlabs" test e 300
    Yes, what of information did you here on it?

When I first heard of gymlabs it was from some Guys at gym who use it so I came home And googled the crap out of it and found very few responses .... But all was good from what I read ... From what Ive seen it comes from a great us domestic source that has great reputation ... Not aloud to mention though .... I looked into the source reviews where quite great ....

When I first heard of gymlabs it was from some Guys at gym who use it so I came home And googled the crap out of it and found very few responses .... But all was good from what I read ... From what Ive seen it comes from a great us domestic source that has great reputation ... Not aloud to mention though .... I looked into the source reviews where quite great ....

Yeah sounds about right, the source sounds the same as the one I got from. And that's where the orals are from too, but the orals I assume are their "in house" stuff. I jusg want to avoid using real gear with a fake pct. That's my biggest fear lol

Lol for sure ... If you got from the source I'm speaking of should be GTG ... I'm assuming you reviewed the source ... Good luck on everything !!! Let me know how first pin goes pip speaking ....

Lol for sure ... If you got from the source I'm speaking of should be GTG ... I'm assuming you reviewed the source ... Good luck on everything !!! Let me know how first pin goes pip speaking ....
    Will do man! Should pin tomorrow. I emailed the source and basically asked him indirectly what he recommends the pct of his clomid to be. He told me he would do 150/100/50/50.. This is for a 500 test e only cycle. Idk if that is a weird way indicating that this clomid is under dosed. But I thought 50/50/50/50 was a pretty normal dosage for a mild cycle like this... (Can't get my hand on nolva for this cycle)

Tamoxifen is the same thing if you get a hold of it eventually I'd say grad it ... U have 10 weeks or longer to get but is try to grab some if possible just for safe keeping especially being first cycle ... But for sure me know ... Prolly want feel pip day one maybe not even day 2 but just curious ... Good luck man

And his 150/100/50 dosing is normal to hear from peeps

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Unexpected things happen. I would wait until all gear is in hand.

Tamoxifen is the same thing if you get a hold of it eventually I'd say grad it ... U have 10 weeks or longer to get but is try to grab some if possible just for safe keeping especially being first cycle ... But for sure me know ... Prolly want feel pip day one maybe not even day 2 but just curious ... Good luck man

Okay so I'll do 150/100/50/50 thanks for the reply man

Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    Unexpected things happen. I would wait until all gear is in hand.
    I have all the gear. I would never start a cycle without pct. That is why the clomid part of this thread is my main concern. I see pct as more important than the main attribute

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oakley990099 View Post
    I have all the gear. I would never start a cycle without pct. That is why the clomid part of this thread is my main concern. I see pct as more important than the main attribute
    Nolva is a part of pct.

ar has it also. Top right corner. Although I did prefer "true twenty" tamoxifen
    Last edited by 2iron; 08-21-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    Nolva is a part of pct.

ar has it also. Top right corner. Although I did prefer "true twenty" tamoxifen
    Well I don't want to start a discussion that has been gone over a million times, but being that the cycle is nothin crazy I've read that clomid can do the trick alone. I do appreciate your feedback though. I know recover is soooooo much better with the nolva but i really rather not go through the buying process again unless it is going to be in a full cycle order yA know

Just thought I'd get back to you and let yA know the pip isn't too bad (day 3) .. It could've been a lot better but I moved the pin around a lot while trying to aspirate (being it was my first time) . But from your knowledge, what would you recommend the clomid dosage be after the cycle ?? So many different answers floating around lol . Thanks !

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    I don't know how you have been here since 2010 but haven't read the My First Cycle sticky?
    Everything you need to know is in there.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    almostgone likes this.

anotherfakename is offline New Member
    I am considering using the same company you used. However I was unable to find a "click here" option so that I could place an order. Please keep us updated on how your experience goes.

150/100/50/50 clomid and doesn't need to be started until about 2 weeks after last pin .... Also try and get that Nolva if you haven't yet ... Better safe than sorry .. You see a lot guys saying clomid is fine by itself and for them maybe so ... but I'd have some Nolva on hand just in case

Glad the pip wasn't to bad ... Mine never hurts until about 36 hrs afterwards ... Sometimes worse than others ... I here some guys say it gets better with time ... Just push through it ... Hot baths are your best friend ... ( and heated seats if you have them in your car )

150/100/50/50 clomid and doesn't need to be started until about 2 weeks after last pin .... Also try and get that Nolva if you haven't yet ... Better safe than sorry .. You see a lot guys saying clomid is fine by itself and for them maybe so ... but I'd have some Nolva on hand just in case

Glad the pip wasn't to bad ... Mine never hurts until about 36 hrs afterwards ... Sometimes worse than others ... I here some guys say it gets better with time ... Just push through it ... Hot baths are your best friend ... ( and heated seats if you have them in your car )
    Hahah yeah I don't have either lol. And of course today is the worst day yet. Im glad I decided on one pin a week. It'll be interesting to see how my left handed pin goes in the other glute fml haha. But thanks for your help man

Also, that ar banner at the top of the screen sells "liquid tamox" (nolva) .. Is this a trusted source? I heard it was right? If so, would liquid still be orally taken? Stupid questin but I don't think you'd pin the pct haha. Just getting rid of the obvious . Or not so obvious to a newb like me
    Last edited by oakley990099; 08-25-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherfakename View Post
    I am considering using the same company you used. However I was unable to find a "click here" option so that I could place an order. Please keep us updated on how your experience goes.
    Mine as well wait for me to guinea pig this for you. I'll update around week 4-5 to let you know if it is g2g

Thread Information