Big Juice is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Anyone used products from ***** Labs?

Has anyone used products for ******Labs before? I got these from a trustable source who assures me they're legit and good quality, and he says he uses them himself. I've never heard of ***** Labs but my buddy tells me it's probably an underground lab fighting for a spot in the market. The Anavar packaging looks a little suspect, but if you mix it at home I guess that's how you'd package it. If anyone's used these products please let me know if they're legit.

--the blue stipe across the bottom says "Intramuscular use only" and has an American flag on the left and a Soviet Union flag on the right. The hologram on the back says "Authentic Genuine" and "Lid Security"

-Big Juice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone used products from ***** Labs?-eq-front.jpg   Anyone used products from ***** Labs?-eq-side1.jpg   Anyone used products from ***** Labs?-eq-side2.jpg   Anyone used products from ***** Labs?-eq-back.jpg  

Here's the Anavar

Here's the Ananvar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone used products from ***** Labs?-anavar1.jpg   Anyone used products from ***** Labs?-anavar2.jpg  

P.S. I can smell the everclear in the Var

bump

cuz I'm bout to shoot this shit!

-Juice

mr.lean is offline Junior Member
    id do it lol, but im crazy, dont waste your money man, u said u trust the guy go 4 it, never seen liqid var before very weird

I'm in week 2 now and the var's kicking in nicely. Good shit, use it if you come across it.

-Big Juice

roch is offline Member
    good to know bro.

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    I have liquid dbol 100mg/ml from the same company you got the liquid var. It smells like straight alcohol! i am afraid to take it. lol Hopefully it doesnt mess up my stomach.

MG

AVIATOR is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Juice
    Has anyone used products for ***** Labs before? I got these from a trustable source who assures me they're legit and good quality, and he says he uses them himself. I've never heard of Aviator Labs but my buddy tells me it's probably an underground lab fighting for a spot in the market. The Anavar packaging looks a little suspect, but if you mix it at home I guess that's how you'd package it. If anyone's used these products please let me know if they're legit.

--the blue stipe across the bottom says "Intramuscular use only" and has an American flag on the left and a Soviet Union flag on the right. The hologram on the back says "Authentic Genuine" and "Lid Security"

-Big Juice
    Big Juice...***** Labs here, yes it is legit bro...the labeled bottles you have are the old lables and old lot numbers...we have new glossy ones in the making right now...as far as the flag, it's the USA flag, and the China national flag, not russian. also, we here at **** LABS do not make an ANAVAR or DBOL product. So if they say ****** LABS, they are full of ****, and someone is copying the name for local sales! once again, we DO NOT make an orla anavar or dbol solution!

AVIATOR

My apologies, I believe the var was obtained from another source (my source only told me he was getting products from **** Labs, but I believe he got the var elsewhere).

P.S. The EQ was phenominal; increased vascularity and strenght with no-sides!

-Big Juice

AVIATOR is offline Banned
    hey big juice...email me i have to ask you something important bro!

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    This is the same lab that injured two guys, I know personally, they are in the hospital with staff infection and their butt and legs are solid black color from that shit. The doctor at the hospital took the gear and tested it and he said it was loaded with bacteria.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good thing this thread is 2 years old..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information