Thread: starting out

dexstjacque is offline New Member

starting out

is there a cycle i can use to start with with no needles? i.m 35 in decent shape 200lbs 6'4. would love to put on some weight, like 20-30 lbs and i definitely want a great ab section. can you help?

ruquick is offline New Member
    The injections dont hurt. Do some research on Test Cyp and EQ. Dont forget to research PCT as well.

need some clarity

Quote Originally Posted by ruquick
    The injections dont hurt. Do some research on Test Cyp and EQ. Dont forget to research PCT as well.
    what is cyp,eq, and pct? i've been hearing everyone talk about d-bol,sustanon ,deca ,clomid for first cycle. can you be more specific? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dexstjacque
    what is cyp,eq, and pct? i've been hearing everyone talk about d-bol,sustanon,deca,clomid for first cycle. can you be more specific? thanks
    i'm looking through the profiles and i cant find them the way you have them noted. whats the other name for them?

ruquick is offline New Member
    Check this link: http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
    EQUIPOISE
    CLOMID
    NOLVADEX

I know I am not answering your question, but its for a reason. Just want to make sure you fully understand everything you need to know before you start. Too many people jump into this with out doing any research.

Thread Information