BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Lee Priest in Austin TX?

Is it rue that Lee moved to Austin? I overheard this the other day. Also last night some guys at my gym were talking about how one of 'em actually bumped into him at some gym in Austin and how he's real open about his steroid use . I know he's pretty short but they said he admitted to being only 5'4" tall and that he was weighing about 285 when they met him.

Steele is offline Member
    lee priest is a badass. he pushes the limits. a true comic book freak. and a very nice guy, too.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i heard there was a BB competion he was gunna be holding in austin i didnt know he actually moved there ..

That's just it, I haven't heard anything official stating he's moved there. I have heard people talking about it and a few saying they've been up there and have bumped into him.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i belive he is having a competion next week up there to raise some extra cash is what i heard.. but i could be wrong... boy dont you jsut hate rumors

Dizzy Lizzy is offline Female Member

set it straight

Please check the message board on the Lee Priest Classic website. There Lee posted that he did move to Austin. He is having a bodybuilding show April 19th. As for 285lbs.......not yet. It has been a week or two since I've seen him though.

www.leepriestclassic.com

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    i've heard he works out at the same gym i do in north austin...never had a chance to see him b/c i always work out late at night

BIG R is offline Member
    The Rumor is TRUE. Lee Priest does live in Austin and has for some time already. The Lee Priest 1st annual NPC Classic will be held this weekend (April 19th). He works out at a Golds Gym on Ben White Blv. I'm heading up there to check it out. I'll post some PICS from My DIGITAL Cam.

R

Damn Big R....you ever stay in one place very long? If I can I'll be going too, who knows, might bump into ya there.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    I work out at the Burnet/183 site and a guy that works there said he sees him up there in the mornings...might use both...im going to classic also, anyone know if he'll be posing?

Thread Information