ripped525 is offline Junior Member

Arrow I need protein help Please

I need a couple of high protein quick recipes, that i can use on a daily basis, i am not tryin to cur carbs fat nutttin, i wanna bulk up big time, i wanna comsume 4000 cal a day mostly high protein and lots of good carbs and essential fats, dieting is where i suck at, i know once i get this part down my gains will sky rocket, please much help is needed thanx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I need protein help Please-rightside.jpg  

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't want to learn just a couple of recipes my friend. You want to learn how your whole diet fits together. You can simply aim for mass calories and protein if you wish. In that case, I direct you to the Double Quarter Pounder value meal - supersize it with a vanilla shake.

However, before you make this decision, I suggest you read the sticky at the top of the diet forum describing how to add lean mass.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    You don't want to learn just a couple of recipes my friend. You want to learn how your whole diet fits together. You can simply aim for mass calories and protein if you wish. In that case, I direct you to the Double Quarter Pounder value meal - supersize it with a vanilla shake.

However, before you make this decision, I suggest you read the sticky at the top of the diet forum describing how to add lean mass.

Great advise BM

<<LMO>>

ripped525 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i allready have that printed out and on my wall, im using it as a guideline , just wanted a few quick recipes, i know i need more than a few, but i have some of my own, just wondering what u guys eat maybe switch it up a lil, and i cant have that mc d's bc i gave up fastfood and soda about a 1 yr ago

Thread Information