Maldorf is offline Senior Member

191 aa vs 192aa HGH

Im sure this has been posted many times, but I am having trouble finding much about this. Is there and consensus about which form of hgh is better, 191 or 192aa? Do they both work about the same? Saw where some were saying the 192aa can cause welts at injection site, but havent seen much else.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Most will use HGH that has a 191aa sequence, because the 192aa HGH causes antibody build up as well as red welts at injection site.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 05-03-2006 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    You won't know what suits you until you try it. Some people use 191aa GH, some use 192aa GH. Generally speaking though, 192aa GH does seem to cause antibody build up as well as red welts at the injection site, and that is why most people prefer to stick with HGH that has a 191aa sequence.

-Gear
    Havent used any GH as of yet, but tempted to try out the 192aa version because of the low price. Looking at the fact,from what ive read, that HGH should be used no less than 3 months but more like 6 months. So I guess its juat a matter of trying it out and seeing how it goes huh.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If I was to inclcude HGH in my cycle, I would run it for at least 6 months.

-Gear

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Is there and consensus about which form of hgh is better, 191 or 192aa?
    I say 191aa.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Havent used any GH as of yet, but tempted to try out the 192aa version because of the low price. Looking at the fact,from what ive read, that HGH should be used no less than 3 months but more like 6 months. So I guess its juat a matter of trying it out and seeing how it goes huh.
    I would stick with the 191aa Bro regardless of price as gear said you can build up antibodies to GH. Even leaveing your narural GH usless.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    I say 191aa.
    Agreed.The risk you take compared to the $$$ you save isnt close to being worthwhile.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ive used them both many, many times and i think kexing and gensci are the same. ive always had the same results and sides from the both of them. im well aware of the difference on paper and i was hesitant to try the 192aa myself but once i did i was just as satisfied as i was from the 191.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    192aa would be a crap-shoot. If you are in the 50% of the population that don't have an immune system reaction to it, then you have scored a good deal and it will work great for you. If you are in the other 50%, then you are going to have red bump and welts, and using it will end up being counterproductive. My suggestion would be if you are going to try 192aa, give a small sample amount a try before placing a significant order.
    Yes, this is what I think I shall do. Try a small sample and go from there. Anyone know how long it will take to get a reaction from the shot? Happen on the first go? Also, how would someone know that they are supposedly building up antibodies to the HGH?

Thread Information