thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Exclamation Operation Raw Deal **Update**

Wanted to drop an update on Operation Raw Deal. Many of you may not have been around for this, but its beneficial to learn from anyway.

ORD was centered around a message board called SSB, and was ran by Goran Crnila a.k.a. GymAce. I did a little bit of searching and found today that GymAce was released from prison 7-24-2009. He was the key player in the entire operation, as his open source board made almost all domestic UGL's easy targets, like shooting fish in a barrel.

Here is proof of his release:
    http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...Age=&x=28&y=25

If anyone has any additional information on other Raw Deal players being sentenced, released, etc, please feel free to post up on this thread.

UPADTE:

District of Maryland

On May 9, 2007, a federal grand jury in Baltimore indicted Bradley C. Blum, 36, of Houston Texas, for conspiring to illegally distribute and illegally distributing human growth hormone (HGH), which he allegedly obtained from a manufacturer in China, and then unlawfully sold to customers in Lexington Park, Md., and elsewhere in the United States. The indictment also seeks $863,534 in property and proceeds involved in and traceable to this illegal distribution scheme. In a related case, Anthony E. Schuler, of Allentown, Pa. was arrested on Sept. 20, 2007 and charged by criminal complaint with conspiracy to distribute and attempted distribution of human growth hormone, also allegedly obtained from a manufacturer in China.
    Bradley C. Blum 36, of Houston TX. RELEASED: 6-19-2009
    http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...Age=&x=60&y=18

Anthony E. Schuler, of Allentown, PA. RELEASED: 9-21-2007
    http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...Age=&x=40&y=12

UPDATE 2:
    Western District of Missouri
    Four individuals have been charged in the Western District of Missouri for their involvement in the distribution of anabolic steroids . An indictment returned Sept. 21, 2007 charges Bryan Wilson and April Wilson with conspiring to distribute and distributing anabolic steroids . The indictment alleges that Bryan and April Wilson conspired with individuals located in China to distribute anabolic steroids to customers located around the United States. In exchange for wire money transfers to sources located in Qingdao, China, Bryan and April Wilson would receive raw steroid powder. At locations in Boone and Jackson Counties, Missouri, Bryan Wilson allegedly the raw steroid powder to pill and liquid anabolic steroid form. Operating under the names Pro Pharm, Pro Pharm Labs, and Palmco, Bryan and April Wilson allegedly distributed the final anabolic steroid products to customers throughout the United States.

Bryan Wilson Age 40: Scheduled to be Released: 10-18-2011

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...Age=&x=40&y=12

Update part 3:
    Two other defendants were charged by way of federal complaint in the Western District of Missouri as part of Operation Raw Deal. Mikal Schrage and Jason Varner were charged in separate criminal complaints with possessing with the intent to distribute anabolic steroids. The affidavit in support of Mikal Schrage’s criminal complaint alleges that Schrage allegedly transported approximately five pounds of powder anabolic steroids and 10,000 milliliters of liquid anabolic steroids from Florida to his residence in Nixa, Mo., when Schrage was stopped and arrested by law enforcement on Sept. 1, 2007. The affidavit in support of Jason Varner’s criminal complaint alleges that Varner sought to purchase 188 vials of anabolic steroids outside of Columbia, Mo., on Sept.19, 2007. After Varner’s arrest, law enforcement officers recovered an additional 44 vials of anabolic steroids from Varner’s residence.
    Mikal Edwin Schrage, Age 30, M. Scheduled Release: 3-06-2011
    http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...Age=&x=75&y=11
    Last edited by thegodfather; 01-25-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This was posted earlier today..... the last convictions.....

Last conviction from Operation Raw Deal, ORD

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    So these guys only got 4 years ?!?! Yah obviously they talked and squealed like lil piggy's.. because ANYONE caught with that much of scheduled drug should be hitting the 15-40yr mark in prison (Class A - top of the heap felony- worst you can get, ranked same as Murder, rape, arson.. it's ELEVATED AGGRAVATED TRAFFICKING AND POSSESSION OF A SCHEDULED Substance)

I just can't believe it's only a 4 year sentence..

Why is it that people can't accept what they did and take the punishment.. I mean it's fcked up that AAS are even illegal to begin with.. but they are.. and everyone knows they are and if you want to get caught doing BAD with them.. knowing the consequences.. then you deserve to take full punishment.. not rat out for less time in jail.. I dunno.. I hate Snitches.. Snitches are a dying breed!!

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    So these guys only got 4 years ?!?! Yah obviously they talked and squealed like lil piggy's.. because ANYONE caught with that much of scheduled drug should be hitting the 15-40yr mark in prison (Class A - top of the heap felony- worst you can get, ranked same as Murder, rape, arson.. it's ELEVATED AGGRAVATED TRAFFICKING AND POSSESSION OF A SCHEDULED Substance)

I just can't believe it's only a 4 year sentence..

Why is it that people can't accept what they did and take the punishment.. I mean it's fcked up that AAS are even illegal to begin with.. but they are.. and everyone knows they are and if you want to get caught doing BAD with them.. knowing the consequences.. then you deserve to take full punishment.. not rat out for less time in jail.. I dunno.. I hate Snitches.. Snitches are a dying breed!!
    They prob didnt talk bro.

One of my close friends in is Dallas still, well was, He got busted after someone rated on him about the other parts of his personal training and nutrition.

This was 2 year ago.

Well they charged him federal cause he was importing GH and powder from China. He had 1 KG of some kinda test and a few vials of GH.

Anyways. He ended up getting the top of the guildlines 24 months.

Google federal guildlines and you will see anything over 40,000 units is 24 months and that is where it stops.

These guys that got more than 2 years much have had something else going on.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahh I see.. yah Federal Guidelines are different than State.. forgot about that.. well as far as I know.. in my state, anything of 20+ tabs or 50ml's is counted as Elevated Aggravated Trafficking in a Scheduled drug, Class A.. So I guess it's just different all around. My Buddy went down for only his personal use amount and it was over the guideline and got 6yrs with 2suspended w/4probation... on a personal use amount.. and now is a felon for life.. all because he wanted to get BIG. It's the stupidest fcking thing.. yet I have seen people who get caught with ounces of cocaine only do 9months.. it's like WTF !?! Come the fvck on !!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Deuce I understand what you are saying, but what most of them actually faced was 5 years and $250,000 in fines. Most of them did not get the full length of that term. The reason they may have gotten additional time, is because they were charged with other crimes such as money laundering, and for those who operated for longer than 18 months, were charged additionally a "Continuing Criminal Enterprise," aka RICO statute.

Also, if anyone can please dig up the original indictments in PDF form, would be greatly appreciated. I need some info from them to continue digging up more information.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ahh I see.. yah Federal Guidelines are different than State.. forgot about that.. well as far as I know.. in my state, anything of 20+ tabs or 50ml's is counted as Elevated Aggravated Trafficking in a Scheduled drug, Class A.. So I guess it's just different all around. My Buddy went down for only his personal use amount and it was over the guideline and got 6yrs with 2suspended w/4probation... on a personal use amount.. and now is a felon for life.. all because he wanted to get BIG. It's the stupidest fcking thing.. yet I have seen people who get caught with ounces of cocaine only do 9months.. it's like WTF !?! Come the fvck on !!
    You the old timer with no teeth quote, ¨If you don´t like it pack your shit and go back to where you come from¨ or ¨If you dont like it pack your shit and get the fvck out¨

One night post divorce and post one college friend´s inditment (He became a ER doc years back and was arrested for personal possession, litterally 4 vials cause his dealer rolled by some cock sucken DEA agent that wanted to make himself a name); anyways I was sitting there thinking old timer is sounding pretty fvxken good right now.

The United States of America has worse steroid laws than Saudi Motherfvcken Arabia! Fact.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    this is so sad that these substances are illegal or atleast THAT illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6 View Post
    this is so sad that these substances are illegal or atleast THAT illegal.
    ditto...

Thread Information