Perrin195 is offline New Member

Will albuterol show up on any blood tests

I'll will be receiving my first albuterol in the next couple of days. I just scheduled my annual check-up with my Dr. I was partly hoping to talk to him about TRT, but either way my insurance has changed and if I go I save a lot of $$. I've not seen a Dr. in a few years.

Anyway, If I started albuterol will it show up an any blood test they may be doing? I asked the nurse what tests they do and she rattled off a ton of stuff like a lipid panel, urine test, liver function, electrolytes and maybe more.

If something will show up, how early should I stop taking albuterol? The appointment is on the 11th.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    No......

Perrin195 is offline New Member
    Thanks. I did get it today and tried it. I can say this is the closest thing to the feeling I used to get from an ECA stack I've felt in years. But it has lasted even longer. I took it at around 4PM and I still feel it now at 11. I've had a ton of energy tonight. I have had a little shaking, but not much. I never minded a little shaking anyway. I've tried many, many products at the supplement store and albuterol looks like it will be better than all of them...at least for energy.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    not that i have ever heard of, albuterol will work great for cutting, are you using anything else.

Thread Information