johnjamesbaker is offline New Member

The Perfect Cycle.

whats up broskies.
    im bored as **** and want to layout a solid steroid cycle for the newbies.
    you might consider me a newbie but i know what im talking about.
    i have reseached.

the perfect cycle imo

if you have the money$

test (your preference) 500 mg a week 1-8
    dianabol 20 mg a day week 1-3
    spawn 2 pills a day weeks 3-5
    winstrol 20 mg weeks 5-8

accessories

liquid stane "aromasin " 12.5 mg a day week 60 days
    liquid prami 1 mg a day week 60 days
    hcg 500 i.u every 5 days weeks 1-8
    udca (Ursodeoxycholic acid) 250 mg a day for 60 days

pct
    18 days after last injection depending on half life.
    liquid tamox 20 mg a day for 30 days
    liquid clomi 35 mg a day for 30 days

this is a beast of a cycle and this should be pretty good for the advanced body buildier

let me know what you think "experts".

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    No.

Just, no.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Thats fantastic and all, but our bodies all work differently to different compounds/chemicals. Hence beginners are told to stick to one compound.

Im definitely not an expert, but I do know that you sound like an arrogant prick. Any experienced/advanced body builder will know what compounds work and dont work for them and how to dose accordingly.

I was expecting something for the 1st time cycler or something, i dont know.. not aimed to school the experts.

Douche

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    I'll add that it's useless to recommend test e for only 8 weeks, as it will not be enough. That's only two weeks of real cycle time after it fully "kicks in". But then again you recommend spawn for only 3 weeks, dbol for only 3 weeks, and winny for only 4 weeks, which is also not enough time, and I definitely would NEVER overlap all those orals like that.

This cycle sucks.

johnjamesbaker is offline New Member
    what about.

test e 12 weeks
    without the dbol spawn and winstrol .

with the included pct and other shit.

So Im confused.

Is it a perfect cycle for the newbie. "im bored as **** and want to layout a solid steroid cycle for the newbies."

OR

Is it a perfect cycle for the advanced body builder? "this is a beast of a cycle and this should be pretty good for the advanced body buildier"

Douche

TexSavant is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    So Im confused.

Is it a perfect cycle for the newbie. "im bored as **** and want to layout a solid steroid cycle for the newbies."

OR

Is it a perfect cycle for the advanced body builder? "this is a beast of a cycle and this should be pretty good for the advanced body buildier"

Douche

juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member
    Damn op that didn't turn out too good! LOL I'm a newbie and that cycle looks like shiit! Up the test to 12 weeks, dbol to 35mgs for 4 weeks, scratch the spawn and winstrol , and you got yourself a pretty good newbie cycle. As for the experts...haha, you're way off!

kiston is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    So Im confused.

OR

Douche
    lol owned..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well if you are trying to impress people with you lack of knowledge and understanding congratulations.

Would that be a perfect cycle for the 38 yr old who competes in Mr. Universe competitions or for the high school kid who wants to be bigger than his buddies? What about the 30 yr old housewife who is getting into training or body building?

Obviously besides the cycle not being thought out all the say neither was the statement.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well if you are trying to impress people with you lack of knowledge and understanding congratulations.

Would that be a perfect cycle for the 38 yr old who competes in Mr. Universe competitions or for the high school kid who wants to be bigger than his buddies? What about the 30 yr old housewife who is getting into training or body building?

Obviously besides the cycle not being thought out all the say neither was the statement.
    Now if youre going to flame someone thats the way to do it...well said bro!!!

gym_junki is offline Member
    Lmfao mate what did u drink before u started writing this? I seriously hope u didn't give this cycle advice to a newbie at the gym. Its alrite mate I'm jk if that cycle is for a newbie can u write us a cycle for the very advanced b'bs. I'm looking at using prop tren d-bol winny stanna proviron hgh deca primo but don't kno how to stack them together

Rosscoe13 is offline New Member
    For the moderate user who wants slow, consistent gains that are maintained long term, try this,

Test 250 enan 1ml every 5 days, TBol 25mgx2/day , Anavar 25mgx2/day,

There's no sense in not taking Tbol unless you're seeking out fast, bloating gains that disappear faster than they came. Allow yourself six months to reach your goals. It's been one month and I've gained 14lbs of solid, lean muscle. The key ingredient is the Anavar. Many would argue that it slows gains and is counter productive. Personally, I don't want to look bloated and swollen. I want to look ripped and lean but each to their own agenda and purpose.

Long term there isn't one argument possible to deny the amazing capability it has of maintaining gains, increasing vascularity and leaning out muscle. I have results from even 25mg daily. Throughout test/tbol cycle I increase to 50mg daily. Following halflife and pct, I resume 25mg daily.
    Last edited by Rosscoe13; 05-27-2010 at 02:26 AM. Reason: syntax

Is this "lets join steroid .com and TEACH people how to do steroids " day?

Hmm

No, it's a forum on the personal opinions of the 'perfect cycle.' If it were how to do them, it would be titled,"How to do steroids ."

Nice day!!!

*shrug* I'd personally rack up a few more posts before giving cycle advice.

Far from advice, I would never. I'm interested in new ideas all the time! This actually bothers you? Increase your test maybe?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjamesbaker View Post
    whats up broskies.
    im bored as **** and want to layout a solid steroid cycle for the newbies.
    you might consider me a newbie but i know what im talking about.
    i have reseached.

the perfect cycle imo

if you have the money$

test (your preference) 500 mg a week 1-8
    dianabol 20 mg a day week 1-3
    spawn 2 pills a day weeks 3-5
    winstrol 20 mg weeks 5-8

accessories

liquid stane "aromasin " 12.5 mg a day week 60 days
    liquid prami 1 mg a day week 60 days
    hcg 500 i.u every 5 days weeks 1-8
    udca (Ursodeoxycholic acid) 250 mg a day for 60 days

pct
    18 days after last injection depending on half life.
    liquid tamox 20 mg a day for 30 days
    liquid clomi 35 mg a day for 30 days

this is a beast of a cycle and this should be pretty good for the advanced body buildier

let me know what you think "experts".
    although I'm impressed by the way you jump right in and show us you have no idea what you're doing instead of letting us wonder, now how about reading more and posting less, mmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    although I'm impressed by the way you jump right in and show us you have no idea what you're doing instead of letting us wonder, now how about reading more and posting less, mmkay?
    That is well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosscoe13 View Post
    Far from advice, I would never. I'm interested in new ideas all the time! This actually bothers you? Increase your test maybe?
    New ideas/opinions dont usually start off with "for someone with half a brain and sensibility". Thats just arrogant.

You're right.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    How long have you been training?

I'm in no position to trade ideas with someone of your stature and size. I would only stand to learn from you.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    For the moderate user who wants slow, consistent gains that are maintained long term, try this,

Test 250 enan 1ml every 5 days, TBol 25mgx2/day , Anavar 25mgx2/day,

There's no sense in not taking Tbol unless you're seeking out fast, bloating gains that disappear faster than they came. Allow yourself six months to reach your goals. It's been one month and I've gained 14lbs of solid, lean muscle. The key ingredient is the Anavar. Many would argue that it slows gains and is counter productive. Personally, I don't want to look bloated and swollen. I want to look ripped and lean but each to their own agenda and purpose.

Long term there isn't one argument possible to deny the amazing capability it has of maintaining gains, increasing vascularity and leaning out muscle. I have results from even 25mg daily. Throughout test/tbol cycle I increase to 50mg daily. Following halflife and pct, I resume 25mg daily.
    Six months? - You'd better have pretty modest goals - it's taken me more than 6 years and I still have LOADS I want to improve on.

I set goals for six months simply as a project. I have no idea how I'll feel or what will have been achieved by then, I'm sure I'll modify as I go. I fear losing gains more than a staph infection, slowly but surely, I'm in no rush at all. I'm 6'4, 200lbs, now, 14lb gain in a month. I only want fifteen more, should be easy to achieve I figure.
    Last edited by Rosscoe13; 05-27-2010 at 02:45 AM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

wharton is offline out of here
    That was an important speech, sir, and it needed to be made. Might I suggest, however, that the rest of this discourse is continued by those with brains larger than a grape?

Is it so hard to help out and offer guidance? You criticize but don't assist. I don't know much and simply want to learn by those more experienced and wise. Sorry all...

I'm in no position to trade ideas with someone of your stature and size. I would only stand to learn from you.
    Now theres a positive step! its takes a wrong man to admit that he's wrong.

Is it so hard to help out and offer guidance? You criticize but don't assist. I don't know much and simply want to learn by those more experienced and wise. Sorry all...
    You can simply start by opening your own thread and not trying someone else's post.

Oh, alright, thanks for the advice. I wasn't meaning to be ignorant, apologies.

wharton is offline out of here
    Lets talk about something else

Thread Information