ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member

Bloating on Sust 250?

So im 4 weeks into a test cycle.
    Started off with:
    Wk 1: Test Prop 300mg
    Wk 2 Test Prop 500mg
    Wk 3-12 Sust 250

So far Ive had 3 Sust shots of 250mg each. The test prop worked really well and I made some gains (not sure if it was my increased appetite, water retention, some muscle growth or various combinations) - 3.something pounds. However since starting the sust, Ive gained about 5 pounds. My weights have also increased even more than they did when just on prop.

So Im just curious is most of this going to be bloating?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why would you swap your testosterones and why would you fluctuate your mgs each week? and why come down to 250mgs per wk in the middle of your cycle!!

You need to do more research before starting a cycle in future because who ever design yours needs educating IMHO.

Your blood levels are all over the place which wont help with your bloating.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Stabilize your test level in your blood. Don't jump around short ester, long ester, dosage. You want to maintain a constant level of test in you system at all time during your cycle.

[QUOTE=marcus300;5198730]Why would you swap your testosterones and why would you fluctuate your mgs each week? and why come down to 250mgs per wk in the middle of your cycle!!

Sorry, my bad. I meant to say sust 250 x 2 a week.

Ok fair enough but why would you use prop for the first two wks then stop and use sus on wk 3? why didn't you just use sus throughout the whole cycle or run prop for the first 2 wks in your sus cycle?

By using sus on your 3 rd wk you are going to have a huge drop in your test levels which can and looks like as resulted in bloat because of the fluctuating test dose

Thanks for that Marcus.

My plan was to frontload and get the ball rolling.
    I still have a fair bit of test prop left - should I reintroduce it?

I just didnt want to continue with the test prop once i started the sust because a) sust already has test prop (obviously much lower than I was taking) and b) i didnt think that running 1000 or 700 even mg of test a week would be great on a cycle. Figured it'd be too much.

Its been about 9/10 days since Ive had any test prop. Should I reintroduce it?

i know it hasnt been that long since my post, but bump.

If you was going to kickstart your sus cycle with prop you start the sus on wk one along side the prop kickstart otherwise your going to have a drop in testosterone , like ive said the cycle wasnt planned out correctly, I would say that the main reason why your bloating and if this is your first cycle we dont know if test bloats you or not this cycle will be the tester, so you probably better off getting hold of some a-dex or aromasin to help with the bloat. I wouldnt start the prop it will only increase the chances of more unstable blood levels, i would just wait till the sus builds up, maybe next time you need to post the cycle before starting it.

What are your stats?
    Is this your first cycle?

Thanks for that Marcus, shall go with the a-dex atm.. but wont order until tomorrow so I can check both out.

Stats are
    5"6
    180pounds
    12/13% bf
    training 10 years (off and on seriously) last 3 seriously.

Since Ive somewhat wasted 3 weeks... should I add 3 extra weeks of sust at 500mg/pw? or just continue soldiering on? Thanks in advance for your assistance here

and yes, first cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

WoW

When all else fails read the stickys

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    and yes, first cycle.
    It looks like you tried to be to slick for your first cycle. Like was alrady mentioned, you should've started the sust week one. You really didn't kickstart anything because once you dropped the prop and started the sust your test levels dipped dramatically and it was a little like starting over again.

Thread Information