kfrost06 is offline Banned

cabergoline vs. bromocriptine

I see a lot of people recommending caber almost as a standard when using tren to combat prolactin levels which it works great for but do you know the severity of the side effects caber causes? Why not use bromo instead? Caber causes valvular heart disease! and is not allowed to be prescriped for Parkinsons disease which is what it's for. Caber will cause nausea, obstipation, gastric irritation, vomiting, and dyspepsia, sleep disturbances including somnolence and insomnia(compounded by the Tren sleep disorders), vertigo, and depression. It can cause cardiovascular problems which include hypotension, peripheral edema and non-specific edema, arrhythmias, palpitations, and angina pectoris. If you have low blood pressure you should not touch the stuff!

Immediate termination of caber should happen if any of these sides are experienced: pleuritis, exudative pleura disease, pleura fibrosis, lung fibrosis, and pericarditis. If you have respiration problems after starting caber STOP immediately!!! These are less frequent but very serious!

Dosing is also a huge problem since bioavailability is unkown in humans! In mice it's 30% while it's 63% in rats.

If it was me, I would rather use bromo then caber.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i use bromo not caber................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Personally Ive never used bromo but listening to many people on the board its a hit or miss on if it works.

Most if not all of the sides you listed were tested at higher doses and longer periods of time then what a bodybuilder would use it.

Having said that I still might give bromo a try but Im going to have some caber on hand in case it doesnt work.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    WHERE'S THE STEROID QUESTION!!!!

Kfrost, abusing the site again for greater exposure...
    -----
    Kidding, it's easy to infer that your question is "Why would one choose Bromo over the more hazardous Caber?"

I think for many it's a matter of availability and expense, as Caber often costs less. And of course there are those who are simply unaware of the data you just posted and always thought of two as interchangeable...good illumination!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    caber killed me and bromo can give u sides too, i just have to slowly work up the dose. im at half a tab now, and trying to work up to 1 full tab.

BuffThaStuff is offline Associate Member
    is bromo good to get rid of gyno?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i really like bromo.. i used 5mg ED w/ great results.. it made sex better too..

Idunno is offline Banned
    I know wher eto get Caber (have some on the way) but wher eto get Bromo? I have not heard much about it until doing my current research into the next cycle including tren ...

Thread Information