Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member

bofore and after 1/2 way through cycle, up 17lbs

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post some pics of my progress so far.

Well its week 5 and I'm up 17lbs from when I started my Test C 400mg a week/ Nandralone 300mg a week.

I was 120lbs at the beginning and am 137lbs now the before pics were taken on 03/19/08 and the others were taken on 04/11/08 when I was up 15lbs.

I can't max out on most lifts as I don't have a spotter.

My bench has gone from 130x1 on 03/20 to 160x1

Squat from 135x12 on 03/24 to 205x8 on 04/16

here are a several before and after pics.

The first 3 are before and the last two were taken on 04/11

I will be taking more pics and hopefully have time to get a tan so I'm not so white lol.

Thanks for viewing.

Photos removed by request

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    definitely see the improvement.... keep it up!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

PEOPLE!!! this is obsured!! hes 120lbs doing AAS!!!!!!!

bro, eat

how old are you??

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    i do agree you have no reason to be useing AAS at 130 lbs ,but 17 lbs is pretty nice gains.

shame you chose the easy way around dude, no replacement to lots of food and heavy ass training

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post

bro, eat

how old are you??
    So then I'm supposed to wait till Im a hulking 140 before using? Dude give me a break.

I'm 26 maybe I should ask your stats? Oh and I have it mentioned in other posts that my diet is about 4500-4900 cals a day.

So It's obsurd that I've gained 17lbs in 5weeks with no sides?

Your point?

Quote Originally Posted by HolyBlade View Post
    i do agree you have no reason to be useing AAS at 130 lbs ,but 17 lbs is pretty nice gains.

shame you chose the easy way around dude, no replacement to lots of food and heavy ass training

Nothing easy about it. I've always trained very hard and there is no "easy way around" I'm 26 and people need to realize that some people just have smaller frames than others and its as simple as that. And this is HRT doctor prescribed cycle.

There is no difference in me using at 509' 120lbs and another guy at 605 170 think about it. I am also contributing a lot of the reason for my gains to the diet.

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    Nothing easy about it. I've always trained very hard and there is no "easy way around" I'm 26 and people need to realize that some people just have smaller frames than others and its as simple as that. And this is HRT doctor prescribed cycle.

There is no difference in me using at 509' 120lbs and another guy at 605 170 think about it. I am also contributing a lot of the reason for my gains to the diet.

it's allways about the diet
    dont take this the wrong way dude ,but i belive you could have gone up to at least a solid 170 before useing ,but it's your call.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyBlade View Post
    it's allways about the diet
    dont take this the wrong way dude ,but i belive you could have gone up to at least a solid 170 before useing ,but it's your call.
    170 yeah maybe and if so that would probably have been doable but taken a few years. Although at 170 I should look pretty stacked

CanthookitLs6 is offline Junior Member
    Very nice gains, but everyone is right about starting AAS way too early in your case. Your before pics look like my build back in 02 when I joined this forum and wanted to do AAS. I'm glad I listened to everyone and stayed away! If you stayed with your diet and hit the weights hard you would have EASILY seen those gains naturally.

Anyways, you already took the plunge so no point beating a dead horse. I hope you have proper PCT planned out and continue to keep a good diet/workout routine post cycle so you can keep some of your gains. Keep up the good work, definitely a very nice improvement between photos.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanthookitLs6 View Post
    Very nice gains, but everyone is right about starting AAS way too early in your case. Your before pics look like my build back in 02 when I joined this forum and wanted to do AAS. I'm glad I listened to everyone and stayed away! If you stayed with your diet and hit the weights hard you would have EASILY seen those gains naturally.

Anyways, you already took the plunge so no point beating a dead horse. I hope you have proper PCT planned out and continue to keep a good diet/workout routine post cycle so you can keep some of your gains. Keep up the good work, definitely a very nice improvement between photos.
    GUYS! doesn't anyone read the posts? He already said this cycle is doctor prescribed...so of course he has a PCT lined up...yeah you're small to start using AAS, but maybe you have extremely low test levels...even with a proper bulking diet it would be very difficult to gain...good going so far bro!

170 yeah maybe and if so that would probably have been doable but taken a few years. Although at 170 I should look pretty stacked
    to each his own dude
    good luck on your road to geting huge !

shark333 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds allright to me and your doc is on board as well.I see improvement for sure .Keep it up,enjoy.

torontodude is offline Member
    Nice improvements bro, keep up the good work.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Don't let the flaming parrots get to ya too much bro. Just keep telling the truth and keep a thick coat of skin while your on this site.

Anywho, nice work so far! But I'd really like to see just how much of those gains you're really gonna keep, lets say like about 3 or so months after pct.

Keep us posted and keep up the hard work bro. I'll be posting my first inject test cycle in a few months too...

Cheers...

So then I'm supposed to wait till Im a hulking 140 before using? Dude give me a break.

I'm 26 maybe I should ask your stats? Oh and I have it mentioned in other posts that my diet is about 4500-4900 cals a day.

So It's obsurd that I've gained 17lbs in 5weeks with no sides?

Your point?
    right now im 6'2" 225 app. 12%BF (gonna be finished cutting next month)

bro, your missing the point here. You could have easily hit 150lbs naturally.

but its your call bro. good luck

btw, post your diet for us.

where you eating this much before your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by CanthookitLs6 View Post

If I had got on this site earlier I would have waited and done aas later, that is the simple truth. By the time I signed up here I had already started my cycle.

I did already know quite a bit about steroids before I started the cycle but I didn't have my diet inline. But now I have amy diet inline and it seems to be working out great. I thinkI will be able to keep a fair bit of muscle after PCT as last May I was lifting very hard with a few buddies (natural) and my arms were 13" they are now 14 1/2" pumped and like I said this stack seems to be working great as I have not even taken any Arimidex (at the advise of perfectbeast2001) Here is a sample of my diet and training split:

8am
    Multi vitimin/mineral, 1000mg *****-3 fatty acids, 1000mg Vitamin-C, 500mcg B-12

1 cup Oatmeal/2cups grape nuts and muscle milk collegiate shake= 40grams protien and 580 cal not including the whole milk. Also 10 grams glutamine powder.

10am
    Apple granola trail mix etc. or can of tuna w/ taco/bbq sauce.

Noon
    either two PGJ's or other sandwiches/ corned beef sand etc. and a V8 juice

2pm
    another sandwich or something similar/pasta/chicken. Muscle milk shake.

415-530 or 6pm
    Lift

Post workout
    Muscle milk shake

6pm
    after I get home, 1 can of tuna (in water) with BBQ sauce. sit in Hot tub for about 30 min

Approx. 8pm
    Dinner= 5 chicken drumsticks/16 chicken nuggets/a 12oz steak/ 2 cans of tuna/ or 1lb of hamburger helper etc. with raw vegatable like a whole tree of Broccoli and with ranch dressing.

10-11pm
    before bed
    MuscleMilk Collegiate shake with whole milk and three scoops of vanilla ice cream with 15 grams of glutamine powder.

and if I wake up at 3am like I did last night after leg day I drink another shake.

That pretty much sums up what I am eating. And with a bodyweight such as mine it is not that easy but I am forcing myself to do it.

I sometimes work some weird hours and get a lot of overtime, so I have to adjust and make things work. right now I work Tues-Wed 8am-4pm and Thurs-Sat 7pm-3am so its a challenge getting it all to work.

Also I would eat eggs in the morning but for some reason I feel sick for hours after. Maybe I'm allergic to them? It dosn't seem as bad when they are scrambled but still it ruins the day.

Also as you have probably guessed I have a very high metabolism and it is hard to gain weight.

Heres my training split:

lifting schedule worked out:
    day 1 : Chest
    day 2: Back
    day 3 : Arms/forearms (supersets) or day off
    day 4 : Shoulders/abs
    day 5: Legs/calves
    day 6: Off
    day 7: Off or back to day one

And yes I am doing all the heavy compound movements: squats, deads, etc. I dont use any machines except leg curl/ext and calf raise as that is all I have access to.

I take a day when I feel I need it as there are no set day off from lifiting.

Any other suggestions are totally appreciated.

I don't mind ANY feed back but like a reason for what people say.

Thanks.

btw, post your diet for us.

where you eating this much before your cycle?
    No I was not (I know, big duh on my part) I got the diet figured out in about a day (just in time) by reading all the great info on this board.

ok, cool lemme check out your diet. If you want advice on the diet i can give you my best input.

If I had got on this site earlier I would have waited and done aas later, that is the simple truth. By the time I signed up here I had already started my cycle.

I did already know quite a bit about steroids before I started the cycle but I didn't have my diet inline. But now I have amy diet inline and it seems to be working out great. I thinkI will be able to keep a fair bit of muscle after PCT as last May I was lifting very hard with a few buddies (natural) and my arms were 13" they are now 14 1/2" pumped and like I said this stack seems to be working great as I have not even taken any Arimidex (at the advise of perfectbeast2001) Here is a sample of my diet and training split:

8am
    Multi vitimin/mineral, 1000mg *****-3 fatty acids, 1000mg Vitamin-C, 500mcg B-12

1 cup Oatmeal/2cups grape nuts and muscle milk collegiate shake= 40grams protien and 580 cal not including the whole milk. Also 10 grams glutamine powder.
    for staters, ditch the muscle milk. Way too much fat. My best advice is always, eat your protein don't drink it.
    10am
    Apple granola trail mix etc. or can of tuna w/ taco/bbq sauce.
    do tuna (w/ low sugar BBQ) and oats/yams/taters etc. Ditch the granola; too much fat/sugar (processed sh!t)
    Noon
    either two PGJ's or other sandwiches/ corned beef sand etc. and a V8 juice
    I think you meant 'PBJ,' depending on your metabolism you may/may not be able to get away with it. Make sure your meat isn't processed.
    2pm
    another sandwich or something similar/pasta/chicken. Muscle milk shake.
    do like a tuna sandwich on WW.
    415-530 or 6pm
    Lift
    wow, i couldn't wait that long to lift but I can also eat while I'm going to the gym
    Post workout
    Muscle milk shake
    make your own shake if you must have a shake. Do whey/oats/banana; something along those lines. take this directly after workout.
    6pm
    after I get home, 1 can of tuna (in water) with BBQ sauce. sit in Hot tub for about 30 min
    Good, add carbs in though. Your bulking, never be afraid of carbs. IMO, oats are the sh!t!!
    Approx. 8pm
    Dinner= 5 chicken drumsticks/16 chicken nuggets/a 12oz steak/ 2 cans of tuna/ or 1lb of hamburger helper etc. with raw vegatable like a whole tree of Broccoli and with ranch dressing.
    stick to the steak or tuna. the nuggets are most likely deep fried?
    10-11pm
    before bed
    MuscleMilk Collegiate shake with whole milk and three scoops of vanilla ice cream with 15 grams of glutamine powder.
    again, no muscle milk. Do cottage cheese/nuts/1 scoop whey/maybe some oats
    and if I wake up at 3am like I did last night after leg day I drink another shake.

That pretty much sums up what I am eating. And with a bodyweight such as mine it is not that easy but I am forcing myself to do it.

I sometimes work some weird hours and get a lot of overtime, so I have to adjust and make things work. right now I work Tues-Wed 8am-4pm and Thurs-Sat 7pm-3am so its a challenge getting it all to work.

Also I would eat eggs in the morning but for some reason I feel sick for hours after. Maybe I'm allergic to them? It dosn't seem as bad when they are scrambled but still it ruins the day.

Also as you have probably guessed I have a very high metabolism and it is hard to gain weight.

Heres my training split:

lifting schedule worked out:
    day 1 : Chest
    day 2: Back
    day 3 : Arms/forearms (supersets) or day off
    day 4 : Shoulders/abs
    day 5: Legs/calves
    day 6: Off
    day 7: Off or back to day one

And yes I am doing all the heavy compound movements: squats, deads, etc. I dont use any machines except leg curl/ext and calf raise as that is all I have access to.

I take a day when I feel I need it as there are no set day off from lifiting.

Any other suggestions are totally appreciated.

I don't mind ANY feed back but like a reason for what people say.

Thanks.
    In bold above.

It's virtually impossible to critique a diet without macros but I gave you some food recommendations. post your maintenance cals, your cals for each meal, and overall calories for the day and we can go from there.
    What I recommended is in your best interest. I would focus on eating protein/carbs in every meal and good fats i.e. steak/nuts/salmon etc.

lift hard as hell and eat like a mother b!tch

ok, cool lemme check out your diet. If you want advice on the diet i can give you my best input.
    I'm all ears and thats why I post here

Thanks

BTW I keep a detailed workout journal also. Well I'm off to lift, Thanks in advance everyone for the input.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    hey i can definately see a marked improvement.i'll also add that at 26 you're old enough to do whatever you choose,i congratulate you on your decision to live a healthy and fit lifestyle!keep it up.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont blame people for the knee-jerk flame. at first glance this looks like a skinny kid who didnt do his homework taking a shortcut.
    obviously you could have gained more naturally, but its also obvious you put some effort in before taking any juice. youve got a ****in tiny frame no doubt but there was some muscle on there in your before pictures. food is all it takes for an ecto to put on weight, jsut like everyone else...the problem is not everyone can afford to eat 8 000 cals a day/has the time. i understand your struggle..my bro ate untill he puked every day to gain weight..but it worked. of course that was living off our parents bill and working at a gym, he had everything provided. ide say youve got some genetic promise man, your already getting a nice V taper your waist is f'n tiny! keep doing what you are doing, and make sure you keep upping your cals as you gain weight/keep them up there when you come off cycle..you'll hit 175 in no time.
    good luck with the rest of your cycle.
    peace
    tank

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    if you have naturally low test like I do(It's from extremely low HDL) It can be hard gaining naturally. I ended doing my first cycle earlier then I should have but it gave me a kickstart so to speak. Audi4s gave you some good tips on your diet. Take out the muscle milk and add 6-7 eggs with your oatmeal.

I definitely can see improvements. 1 1/2 inches in your arms is fairly impressive

manaja is offline New Member
    yes good luck, you deserve it, i think you have done the research by what ive been reading.

Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    if you have naturally low test like I do(It's from extremely low HDL) It can be hard gaining naturally. I ended doing my first cycle earlier then I should have but it gave me a kickstart so to speak. Audi4s gave you some good tips on your diet. Take out the muscle milk and add 6-7 eggs with your oatmeal.

I definitely can see improvements. 1 1/2 inches in your arms is fairly impressive
    Actualy before I started this cycle my arms were 11 1/8" just to clear that up also re- read my post. Can't do the eggs or I'll lose calories on the floor...

Thanks for the good words

shark333 is offline Associate Member
    It's virtually impossible to critique a diet without macros but I gave you some food recommendations. post your maintenance cals, your cals for each meal, and overall calories for the day and we can go from there.
    What I recommended is in your best interest. I would focus on eating protein/carbs in every meal and good fats i.e. steak/nuts/salmon etc.

lift hard as hell and eat like a mother b!tch
    Last edited by shark333; 04-20-2008 at 12:29 PM.

Strategus is offline Female Member

Olive oil is an easy source of calories. Sautee chicken, tilapia, etc. in it.

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    If I were you, I would start pounding some natty peanut butter for calories/protein. Good Luck with cycle/future!

Quote Originally Posted by kirk3624 View Post
    If I were you, I would start pounding some natty peanut butter for calories/protein. Good Luck with cycle/future!

Oh yeah sure do I buy the Adam's Natural 5lb containers...Good stuff

Valtorian is offline Junior Member
    Good job on the gains... and don't listen to the Flamers. You are correct about frame size and proper test levels. I've been a doctor for 12 years and it's basically like telling a small dog to wait to do test until he turns into a german sheperd. People have to realize that all bodies are built differently and sometimes a great diet is just a great diet.

knb1989 is offline New Member
    good work man, keeping lifting hard

youngerlion is offline Banned
    good gains. thats amazing. keep updated after pct

llrockyll is offline Member

bro, eat

how old are you??
    agreed

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Good work and keep reading up. I find new info on here every single day. Good luck bro!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Well i thought id chime in, you do have a fast metabolism but at least you caught that diet is more then half of your growth here and that AAS isnt magic, it just gives you a nice boost. Good luck and congrats onthe gains! Now KEEP EATING!!!!

Well, most skinny guys say they "eat a ton" and then proceed to post the diet that you posted. That is not a lot of food at all. I see a lot of liquid. If you wanna eat protein shakes, have them right after a meal...I think you could get away with it with a fast metabolism.

Here is the problem I have. Sure, you got impatient and started AAS thinking you would gain 20lbs quickly, and you most certainly may. BUT...what makes you think when your hormones return to normal that you will retain those gains with that diet that you posted? You will return back to your pre-cycle size within a couple months..

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i assume your doc prescibed test because you have low testosterone ?

JohnFit is offline New Member
    Keep lean. I don't agree with you doing AAS, but you're in great shape and agree with the guys here that say diet could get you where you're at and beyond!

Good luck and work towards gaining mass while staying lean and not bulking up to looking like a buick!

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Good gains bro! keep up on the diet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information