wguttrid is offline Junior Member

Who Sells Dutasteride?

Who is selling Dutasteride, does any research chem or other places on the net sell this.

What is the cost like vs. Finasteride ??

Thanks for the help.

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Hey you can go to www.medicalwellness.com and fill out a form to get prescribed for hair loss, i pay 80 dollars a month for the stuff but you can take it every other day or every three days. It works really good. but you need to stay on it. It gave me the shakes because it has a nervous system effect, could be due to the Type II enzyme that your body is not use to losing. not sure if that is right or not but that's my opinion. It work a lot better than Finasteride because Fin only blocks like 80% and Dut block like 94-97% of DHT. Take saw palmetto everyday at 640mg too. and use a good shampoo and a Anti Estrogen, then you should be fine. I am not on here much so i will probably not respond due to my Job. Call this number and they will set you up with a clinical research form i think, if not then go to that website. 1-800-764-3648

Lion (the board sponsor) will very soon, has has confirmed this in his forum here.

Red

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Lion (the board sponsor) will very soon, has has confirmed this in his forum here.

Red
    yep its comin

alo

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Thread Information